May 2017 Moms
Options

TMI Tuesday 4.11.17

Let's hear all of the nitty gritty going on in your lives ladies! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
 "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin

Re: TMI Tuesday 4.11.17

• Options
    I'll start :) 

I smell in my nether regions. Doesn't matter if I've showered or not, I smell. Its ridiculous. Its more of a sweat smell than something to be concerned about, but still. 

• Options
    I feel like all my insides are about to fall out of my vagina... :s
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    +1 to what @BabyMC517 and @BeachMommy2B said. Especially the smell. It's worse now that it's warm out too- I am ALWAYS hot, and the building where I work is one that has the heat on until Memorial Day (Chicago weather is pretty unpredictable). They refuse to adapt to the actual weather...which is not heat worthy right now. So I work in a sauna. 
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options
    not a good feeling @BeachMommy2B! I feel like that sometimes too, but I'm sure you're feeling it much more with everything gong on! 

@kayemjay2 I live in SW FL...its always hot, I'm always hot, and its humid...ugh...it sucks! I don't think heat is ever used so at least I've got that going for me! 

• Options
    BabyMC517 said:
    not a good feeling @BeachMommy2B! I feel like that sometimes too, but I'm sure you're feeling it much more with everything gong on! 

@kayemjay2 I live in SW FL...its always hot, I'm always hot, and its humid...ugh...it sucks! I don't think heat is ever used so at least I've got that going for me! 
    @BabyMC517 - I was born and raised in SW FL and definitely do not miss the weather! Whenever people find out that I left Florida to live in Illinois, they are always baffled...but year-round heat is not super appealing to me. I hope you have access to a pool!
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Options
    kayemjay2 said:
    BabyMC517 said:

@BabyMC517 - I was born and raised in SW FL and definitely do not miss the weather! Whenever people find out that I left Florida to live in Illinois, they are always baffled...but year-round heat is not super appealing to me. I hope you have access to a pool!
    I'm not a huge fan of the weather here either! I was born and raised in Ohio and lived in California for 8 years after undergrad before we moved here. My parents and siblings moved here so that's why we came since we were thinking of starting our family. I don't see us living here forever! Thank goodness for a/c!!! I really need it fixed in my car though...poor H has replaced parts at least 3 times already and for whatever reason it keeps going out. Good thing I'm only 5 minutes from home now! There is a pool where we live, but I haven't gone in it yet. Just stay in the a/c haha

• Options
    BabyMC517 said:
    kayemjay2 said:
    BabyMC517 said:

I'm not a huge fan of the weather here either! I was born and raised in Ohio and lived in California for 8 years after undergrad before we moved here. My parents and siblings moved here so that's why we came since we were thinking of starting our family. I don't see us living here forever! Thank goodness for a/c!!! I really need it fixed in my car though...poor H has replaced parts at least 3 times already and for whatever reason it keeps going out. Good thing I'm only 5 minutes from home now! There is a pool where we live, but I haven't gone in it yet. Just stay in the a/c haha
    I live in central FL and although I love florida weather, I do not like it while pregnant. Its so dang hot! and i'm not looking forward to having a newborn in the summer. it's just too hot for them to be out of the house much.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @BeachMommy2B ugh I'm not looking forward to a newborn in the summer either! I want to be able to get out and all, but man its going to be too hot! Maybe night time walks when its a little cooler? 

• Options
    @babymc517 that what we are planning. I am picking up this netting that goes over the carseat so we don't have to worry about bugs while we are walking in the evenings. we will still have him covered, but I feel like i'd rather be safer with all the bugs

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @beachmommy2b we are planning on getting one of those, too! Way too many bugs here! I'm concerned with how to dress the little guy when we go out...inside we have the a/c so I feel like I know a little bit more of how to dress him for that. 

sorry for high jacking the thread! went a little off course! 

• Options
    Army and life craziness is triggering my stress IBS which means tons of pooping. Beats constipation I guess?

I know I mentioned this earlier but is anyone else getting to visit with their mucus plug on a frequent basis? I have seen it three times already. And I'm not talking small bits, this is the real deal. WTF?

May '17 labor memes
  • Options
    @WombThereItIs sorry about the stress pooping! I get that sometimes as well and it is definitely not fun! I'm not sure which is better: stress pooping or constipation...I haven't seen any of my mucus plug, so I can't really help ya there! I did google it before when everyone said not too  :D pretty much what I thought it would look like!

• Options
    @WombThereItIs when are you due because you seem to sound like your having pre having a baby symptoms! pooping alot and the mucous plug...
  • Options
    @Yiggle09 I am only 34w tomorrow so I doubt it but who knows. The only shot I have at a VBAC is if I go into labor spontaneously so I will take any signs I can get that things are heading in the right direction!

May '17 labor memes
  • Options
    Dealing with diarrhea and gas pains today. Am sore from this morning's ultrasound/transvaginal. Our building doesn't switch to a/c until the temps are consistently above 80. So feeling really uncomfortable right now.
  • Options
    @WombThereItIs, I'm right there with you on the pooping. My tush is sore from going all day! 
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    @BabyMC517 - I hate to sound preachy, but you will DEFINITELY want AC in your car when your LO is here. You won't believe how hot car seats make little babies, and it will break your heart when you pick them up and they're drenched in sweat. My husband complains that he needs to wear a jacket in the car, because I seriously have it sub-zero to accommodate DS. 
  • Options
    emilyalso said:
    @BabyMC517 - I hate to sound preachy, but you will DEFINITELY want AC in your car when your LO is here. You won't believe how hot car seats make little babies, and it will break your heart when you pick them up and they're drenched in sweat. My husband complains that he needs to wear a jacket in the car, because I seriously have it sub-zero to accommodate DS. 
    Oh it will get fixed. Just trying to figure out why it keeps going out. H is a mechanic so it's really bothering him. He knows it needs to be down before the little guy gets here. 

• Options
    I forgot to have my husband deal with an ingrown hair in my lady garden last night. I can't see it without a mirror but I know its there and it is driving me nuts. 

May '17 labor memes
  • Options
    @starphish18 I first read that as "my back" then went no that's not right. Then read it again and it says "my book"  Haha I totally know what you meant, but it definitely made me giggle this morning! I have yet to experience that! 

@WombThereItIs oh my gosh those are the worst!! Hopefully H can help you out later today! 

• Options
    @BabyMC517 Omg! I didn't even notice that spelling error. Hahaha, glad you knew what I meant. I'll fix that ;)
  • Options
    @WombThereItIs I thought I had an ingrown hair down there, but my husband checked it out and it was a pimple (gross). That + having him deal with it is the TMI part, and the amount of pain it caused + the amount of whining I did was the "how on earth am I going to give birth?!" part...that sh!t hurt!
  • Options
    So with DD I never "lost my mucus plug" I also never googled it to know what it looked like, well I just did this time.... like all at once (don't worry no pictures). I think I'm going to be traumatized for life! 

boy meets world running away run away terrified horrified GIF
    I never lost mine with DD1 or DD2 and now I'm terrified! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    @hp_momma i think i was more in shock because that didnt happen before. And I know as a sane person that labor could still be days to weeks away. But now i'm all paranoid my water is going to break outside of the hospital... dumb I know... but also i'm not ready for any pain!  :D

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @BeachMommy2B
    I was just trying to figure out how you googled it "all at once." hahaha.  I had to re-read a few times.  I also never saw mine w/ DD, but think I lost part of this one a few months ago when I had an infection.  I'm hoping it doesn't reappear.  I don't need that type of stress in my life.

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • Options
     I just hiccuped and a little bit of acid came up in my mouth… Gross! 

• Options
    @BeachMommy2B
    I was just trying to figure out how you googled it "all at once." hahaha.  I had to re-read a few times.  I also never saw mine w/ DD, but think I lost part of this one a few months ago when I had an infection.  I'm hoping it doesn't reappear.  I don't need that type of stress in my life.
    ha, I've been way to tired to adult today... that must also equate to the use of proper sentences. I meant it all came out at once, which is what made it so horrifying ;)

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Lightning storm (made up by yours truly) :s Like lightning crotch except its not a quick zap but a longer lasting pinching pressure. It takes me so much effort not to swear but jesus it really hurt.

• Options
    Ugh, LO has dropped and is sitting in just the right spot that it constantly feels like I need to poop no matter what! Eviction notice in T minus 7 days -.-
    Ughh totally understand! My LO is sitting in just the right spot that when I stand up his head hits my bladder and I feel like I'm going to pee my pants! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    hp_momma said:
    Ugh, LO has dropped and is sitting in just the right spot that it constantly feels like I need to poop no matter what! Eviction notice in T minus 7 days -.-
    Ughh totally understand! My LO is sitting in just the right spot that when I stand up his head hits my bladder and I feel like I'm going to pee my pants! 
    Oh man! Every time, I'm sick of needing to pee, feel like I spend most of my day in the bathroom doing nothing at the moment! 
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017