Baby Names
Options

Give me your ideas

beachylexbeachylex member
edited April 2017 in Baby Names
looking for more first name girl options!! I like names such as Catalina, Gwynn, Pearl, Rogan, Valentina, Ariel, & Aurora. Curious as well as which one of the above names you like best. Thanks!

edit:
for a boy do you prefer Caesar Jethro or Jethro Caesar

Re: Give me your ideas

• Options
    All the girl names are nice but Rogan it's pretty bad and makes me think Seth Rogan. Valentina gets the slight lead for me

Ceasar and Jethro are not my style at all. Jethro reminds me of Jethro Tull but then also gives off a super cowboy redneckish vibe. Caesar is a big name to carry but I do prefer it to Jethro.

i would suggest

Heath 
    Clive
    Garrett
    Warren

Callista
    Felicity
    Linnea
    Audra
    Opal
    Ingrid
    Bridget
    Anastasia
    Serafina
    Filomena

• Options
    Of your girl list I would pick Gwynn. Not a fan of your boys names at all sorry. Caesar justbsounds soooo heavy for a child and Jethro Inonly thinknofnJethro Tull. What about Jett, Cash,Damian, Calvin?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Pearl & Aurora from your girl names best. Out of the boys I'd go with Ceasar over Jethro. 
  • Options
    I don't care for Rogan or Ariel but your other girls names are very nice. Valentina would be my favorite of them. Have you considered: Marina, Ariana, Marielle, Gwendolyn or Blythe? Not a fan of Jethro.