May 2017 Moms

Five Things Thursday 4.13.17

This isn't one of our usual threads, but I think we could all use a happy thread this week! At least I could.

What are five things that have you feeling good today?

Me: 29, DH: 31
Married: October 2014
Began TTC: April 2015
BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

Re: Five Things Thursday 4.13.17

• Loading the player...
  • @skzw - It was probably just good timing/luck, but it definitely gave me a boost of confidence that we can eventually tackle potty training. I've been so scared of it! 
  • @L1C4gal - I feel like I need for info on this ice cream. What brand makes that?!?!?

Married:09/14/13 
    Baby 1-Born: 7/29/15
    Baby 2 - Due: 5/4/17
  • Thanks @vrj0522! And @ChristinaWild, it's a delightful flavor that a local Cincinnati ice cream place (Graeter's) makes--we don't live around there anymore, but Kroger often sells that brand since they're a Cincinnati-based chain (so maybe if you have a Kroger?). Last week I saw on Facebook that a Cincinnati brewery had modeled a beer after the ice cream flavor--since I can't have the beer but of course immediately wanted the ice cream, H went on the hunt and found a Private Selection (fancy Kroger brand) version that's just as good. Other brands might make something comparable as well...it's worth looking for! Good luck! :)
  • @L1C4gal - I wondered if you were talking about Graeter's! My big brother lives in Cincy, and I fell in love that ice cream. I was so psyched when my Whole Foods in NJ started carrying it! 
  • @kns1988 I'm glad you found a nice dress. 
    @slowmo congratulations on the toilet training for your littlest one. 
    @christinawild I love going to the chiropractor. It's so helpful with the extra pressure in places. 
  • @Jens_Hoes I wonder if they are the same, super fattening and oh so delicious potatoes we have on Easter. Totally legit to get excited!!
  • @slowmo and @rkstro2 I'm glad you guys can also get your Graeter's fix outside of Cincy! It's the BEST!

Reading through this thread is seriously making my day! So happy for the good things going on in everyone's lives!