edited April 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Happy hump day!

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

CS/Q:

R/R:

GTKY: Which of the following obsolete jobs from the 19th century would you choose (because I'm making you and let's just pretend that gender inequality doesn't exist) and why?: Lamplighter, Compositor, Resurrectionist, Knocker Up, Aircraft Listener, or Rat Catcher.
Me: 29 | DH: 29
Married 12/2016
DSS born 01/2016
TTC since 01/2017
Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

Re: TWW Wednesday 4/12

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 33/14

Timing: doesn't matter

Testing: not anymore

CS/Q: my chart is stupid 

R/R: Ok, I'm sorry that I haven't been participating in the dailies. I've been very confused about my chart and when/if I ovulated. I have hardcore pre-AF cramps going on today, so I suspect that I will start by tomorrow at the latest. I'm going to work on getting my temping time a little more consistent as hard as that is going to be. 

GTKY: I am going to choose Knocker Up because that job title is hilarious AND early morning is my favorite time of day! Also, I imagine that it would be a job that would get done fairly early in the day!
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 26/2

Timing: -3, -2, -1, O

Testing: 10dpo (4/20)

CS/Q: none

R/R: another high temp today, should get CH tomorrow

GTKY: Which of the following obscolete jobs from the 19th century would you choose (because I'm making you and let's just pretend that gender inequality doesn't exist) and why?: Lamplighter, Compositor, Resurrectionist, Knocker Up, Aircraft Listener, or Rat Catcher.

Definitely had to look some of those up... but I agree with Knocker Up, especially since I am also awake this early and am also a morning person! Close second would be Lamplighter.
    Me: 35   DH: 35
    Married: 5-16-2009
    Charlotte Elaine 5-27-2014
    Anna Josephine 3-29-2016
    Baby #3 EDD 3-3-2018

My Chart 
  • Loading the player...

• Month/Cycle: 10

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: high

Testing: not there yet. 

CS/Q: has anyone ever been on a biologic such as humira? I went on it in September (at the beginning of us trying). My dermatologist told me it was fine to be on for conception and pregnancy. She showed me the research. Well humira hasn't been working so I went off of it about a month ago and went in yesterday to get on a new medication. The new dermatologist at my practice told me to not go on anything. She said the research does say it's safe but if a family member asked for advice- she would tell them to hold off until after they had a baby. Now I'm wondering if the last 10 months were a waste because the meds were preventing me from getting pregnant. 

R/R: I'm loving spring break! I never want to go back to work. Lol. 

GTKY: Which of the following obsolete jobs from the 19th century would you choose (because I'm making you and let's just pretend that gender inequality doesn't exist) and why?: Lamplighter, Compositor, Resurrectionist, Knocker Up, Aircraft Listener, or Rat Catcher.

im going to say lamplighter because I love fire. Hahahha

• Month/Cycle: 10/12

CD/DPO: 18/5

Timing: -5, -2, O +1

Testing: if I can hold out not until AF is late

CS/Q: nope

R/R: Have been feeling extra tired all this week, despite going to bed at a decent time

Had to look almost all these up! I too am a morning person so I'd say knocker up.

@morado23 it is such a funny title!
    @georgiagirl3050 lots of early morning people so far (which I guess makes sense at the start of a thread!)
    @Anna_1021 Good to see you on this board as well! Enjoy the time off!
    @Brooklyngirl6 That's where my mind went to first as well (:
  • @georgiagirl3050 - Isn't dawn just the best!?
    @Anna_1021 - Yay for your first triggered IUI! I work nights and basically never sleep for more than 3 or 4 hours at any given time, so it's definitely going to be a challenge. 
    @Brooklyngirl6 - Most of the time the research is very limited in pregnant women and some doctors prefer to be more cautious than others. I'm not sure on the biologics, but I know that I am continuing my SNRI throughout conception/pregnancy even though it's a class C drug. Hopefully someone here will have more knowledge on biologics specifically. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 3/2

CD/DPO: 25/ 2??

Timing: -2, -1(x2), 0

Testing: 4/21 (11 dpo) 

R/R: Rant: No +1 BD last night. I got mad at DH and didn't want anything to do with him at the time. I kind of wished I had gotten over it and done it anyway because I had major O pains last night and then a decent amount of fertile CM this morning, which is why I put a question mark by dpo. I know our timing will still be good even if O was a day later, but it still bothers me that I couldn't get one more day in. 

CS/Q: Probably a stupid question but here goes: I know everyone is different  but anyone here who knows for sure when they O also feel O pains? Do you ever feel them the day after? 

Hmmmm...definitely not rat catcher....I'll jump on the bandwagon and say knocker up.

@morado23 - Sorry to hear that your chart is confusing. Hope AF cramps subside.

@Anna_1021- Glad you decided to join us! Sorry you're feeling pessimistic today. Hope you cheer up as the day goes on. Have fun on your time off with DH!

@Brooklyngirl6- Thought knocker up was the same thing! haha. Men would be lined up for miles for that job!

@bertiemeetsgertie- Sorry for the BFN...but I hope you have fun on your vacation!
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• Month/Cycle: Too many, its getting to us

CD/DPO: 24/12

Timing: Optimal

Testing: Decided Saturday is the day

CS/Q: Nope

R/R: My PMS symptoms are already so strong and AF isn't expected until Tuesday. Hating this cycle for so many reasons.  

Lamplighter, though Compositor would be second I think. Had to Google a few of those. Definitely not Knocker Up (I love sleep, so I hate waking anyone up) or Resurrectionist (I would be fascinated by the science, but I am sure the smell and physical attributes of it would get to me) or Rat Catcher (for obvious reasons). 

@sjb2215 Hope you find some energy! 
    @Anna_1021 Yay for the IUI! Love that you have a vacation to look forward to as you wait this out! 
    @morado23 Sorry for the confusing chart/cycle. How did you come up with this GTKY question? 
    @Brooklyngirl6 Spring break sounds awesome! 
  • pebbledampebbledam member
    edited April 2017
    @sjb2215 - I was curious if we'd get more knocker ups first thing in the morning!
    @BertieMeetsGertie - Sorry for the BFN, but yay for vacation! Have a drink for me!
    @LaurenEG14 - Your timing is great either way! And I can't help with the O pain, sorry.
    @RamzLau1 - FX your PMS symptoms mean something else. I was trying to think of a spin on the "When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?" because it's kind of a tired question! I had to google some of those jobs, though!

Eta thinking is hard today
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 4 DPO

Timing: -2, +1 (x2)

Testing: 4/23 

CS/Q:

R/R: my 18 month old is being an ass this week

GTKY: Knocker Up seems like the most fun job out of all those, even though it's an early riser job. But hey, atleast I'd be off earlier in the day
  • @morado23 it is creative! It was fun learning about some of those professions. 

@RVAmom315 Sushi for lunch, can never be too excited for it in my book! Hope your PMS is something good! 
  • Month/Cycle:11/12

CD/DPO:22/9 (hey cycle day/DPO buddy @RVAmom315  !)

Timing:-3, IUI

Testing: God laughed at my attempt to test today... the test had a mark over the area"test" band would appear so I will step away from the tests for a few days...

R/R: going out to dinner with a work colleague tonight, I'm looking forward to it but will miss saying good night to the babies.

GTKY: Which of the following obsolete jobs from the 19th century would you choose (because I'm making you and let's just pretend that gender inequality doesn't exist) and why?: Lamplighter, Compositor, Resurrectionist, Knocker Up, Aircraft Listener, or Rat Catcher  mmm I am not looking these up I am just going with my gut and it says aircraft listener!

@BertieMeetsGertie sorry for the BFN, have a great trip! hugs
    @morado23  sorry for the An-Oness so far... hugs
    @Anna_1021 IUI is such a rollercoaster... I'm the same way, up and down...
    @LaurenEG14 sorry I never have O pains so I couldnt tell you

*TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @breezybee-2  I do. they will be 2 at the end of the month.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @wabash15 Girl hats off to you!  They are so fun and sooooooo tiring at that age :)
    Enjoy your dinner out tonight!
  • @breezybee-2  Oh I didn’t know about the stilts! Almost makes me want to change my answer. We has these stilt things in PE in elementary school that were like probably only 4 inches tall, but it seemed so cool when we were little.  We thought it was so tall.

@RVAmom315 We have to drive like 30 minutes to get sushi, so we sometimes plan on it earlier in the week.  Look forward to it for DAYS!  My husband used to claim he didn’t like sushi, but now he is the connoisseur and claims he gets grumpy if it has been too long since he had sushi last.

Month/Cycle: 6

CD/DPO: 27/14

Timing: -1,O

Testing: BFN 12 dpo.  Starting to see super faint brown in CM.  Waiting on AF to arrive.

R/R:  Get to see my sister this weekend!

GTKY: Wait, what are these? **off to google** knocker up-er, for sure.   I’m defently a morning person.  People make fun of me for going to bed at 9:30-10:00,  but I am out of bed before 5:00 on the weekdays (my first meeting is at 6:15 everyday) and 5:30 on the weekends out of habit!

• @becca07024411 Oh my Lord if sushi was that far from me I'd have to
    move lol!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @RVAmom315 - I hope you enjoyed your sushi today!
    @justkeepswimming8 - I hope you have a great trip to Texas! We'll miss you!
    @wabash15 - I'm glad you were able to laugh off the confusing test today. FX for a better test result in the coming days!
    @breezybee-2 - Oh no! Your username got hit by the glitch! I've always wanted to learn how to throw pottery! It sounds like so much fun!
    @becca07024411 - Sorry for impending AF. Looks like we will head over to WTO around the same time. 
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
  • @justkeepswimming8 sorry girl :/ I've been praying and sending good thoughts for you! Have a good trip
  • @becca07024411 bummer :/  have a good time with your sister though!