May 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 4.10.17

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any appointments this week?

Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans this weekend? If not Easter, any other weekend plans? 

-----or for postpartum-----

How many weeks old is baby?

Any medical appointments/updates for baby or mom this week

Questions, concerns, updates, etc. concerning feeding/weight gain?

Questions, concerns, updates, etc. concerning sleeping or other symptoms for both baby & mom?

Rants/raves/questions

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans this weekend? If not Easter, any other weekend plans? 
Me: 29, DH: 31
Married: October 2014
Began TTC: April 2015
BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

Re: Monday Ticker Change 4.10.17

• How far along are you? 33 weeks

How big is baby? Pineapple (wow)

Any appointments this week? Nope

Symptoms? Still the occasional bloody nose, sore back after doing too much yesterday

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm full of Monday bitch fest stuff today. I overdid it yesterday packing, didn't get nearly enough sleep, and I have my last Lamaze class tonight that I really want to skip but we're the ones bringing snacks. I need a mental health day, but I'm saving my PTO for maternity. Oh, and I love this baby, but he's taken to hanging out under my rib cage which is driving me nuts. Sorry, that's a lot of bitching for a Monday morning. 

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans this weekend? If not Easter, any other weekend plans? We'll be having lunch at my in laws. Hopefully I'll be feeling more social by then. I want to find time this week to make some carrot cakes, too. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Baby is 33 weeks and as big as a stalk of celery. 

NST on Friday morning. 

Symptoms? Still crazy hip pain and what I am self dxing as SPD based on the comments on here, starting to get some anxiety about where DD will go when Baby comes since depending on where we are/I am could change where she is. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: It was so nice out this weekend and I know I overdid it working in the yard. I love vegetable gardening and figured now is better than at 37+ weeks to get things ready. 

Easter Plans? A friend of ours is joining the church at Vigil mass so we will be there. We are taking DD to a giant (over 20,000 egg) Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Sunday will be spent between 3 family celebrations. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 36 weeks

How big is baby? Papaya

Any appointments this week? Yup, Thursday for an U/S and the start of my weekly appointments.

Symptoms? Just swelling in my hands, feet and face. Oh and hip pain. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I was in full nest mode this weekend and feel more prepared for this baby. I have to admit my husband was a trooper and didn't complain once with all the stuff I wanted him to do. Car seat is installed, pack and play up and ready. Just need to get all the clothes we are keeping from our baby showers washed and pack my hospital bag. 

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans this weekend? If not Easter, any other weekend plans? Just going to a friends house for Easter lunch.

@kns1988 here's hoping your Monday gets better. My baby likes to hand under my rib cage on the right side...although this past weekend they weren't hanging there much. Even so it is not the most comfortable spot for them to chill in. 
  • How far along are you? 35 Weeks

How big is baby? The size of a kids backpack

Any appointments this week? nothing, need to get into see the Chiro

Symptoms? Not too much, alot of hip pain

Rants/Raves/Questions? I'm just stoked to be at 35 weeks!! 

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans this weekend? If not Easter, any other weekend plans? We were invited to a new church for Easter service on Sunday, and then we will go to my in-laws for Easter dinner. 
  • Sorry to hear the littles are hanging out in your ribs @kns1988  and @rosemarylaff . Hope they move out of there to give you some relief!

Thanks kns1988 for including postpartum for this week! 
    How many weeks old is baby
    ? 11 days (1 week, 4 days)

Any medical appointments/updates for baby or mom this week? 2 week checkup on Wed.

Questions, concerns, updates, etc. concerning feeding/weight gain? Henry seems to be eating well and everything seems good as of now! 

Questions, concerns, updates, etc. concerning sleeping or other symptoms for both baby & mom? This momma loves her sleep and I'm not getting it! this weekend I did thanks to my mom. And then my other 2 were late for school today because I needed sleep. oops

Rants/raves/questions? Feeding every 2 hrs (recommended to get his weight up) is so tiring for me. And then having to pump after his bottle, the doctor thinks I should nap when Henry naps. I don't have time.
    Sorry to complain.... I can't do all the whining! He just started that up. Last night was a bear an I'm sure it's due to being held all weekend at the baby shower/celebration we had. He did not want to sleep last night. 

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans this weekend? If not Easter, any other weekend plans?  We haven't talked about Easter plans at all yet. Well probably end up at my parents or at DH'S grandparents.  still have to find an Easter gift for Henry. The sibs are taken care of thankfully!
  • 37 weeks, size of a striped skunk.

Quick appointment on Friday.

Lots of bh and just overall uncomfortable. Also, so hot all the time.

Rant: I am anxiously awaiting GBS results today. I didn't have it with DS but then did with DD. I'm really hoping for a negative this time!

GTKY: We'll go to church and then we're getting together with all of my brothers and their families for dinner on Sunday. We'll also do an egg hunt for the kids. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

• How far along are you? 34 Weeks

How big is baby? Basketball Hoop 

Any appointments this week? None this week. 

Symptoms? So much hip and back pain. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I overdid it getting stuff done this weekend too and my back and hips are killing me today. 

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans this weekend? If not Easter, any other weekend plans? Just our little family this weekend. We are going to a baseball game on Saturday and then we will have our little Easter lunch at home Sunday. Easter Egg hunt is dependent on the rain this weekend. 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • 33 Weeks. 

Pineapple or celery apparently? 

No appointments this week! 

Symptoms: I'm totally a broken record every week but the reflux continues and is a bear! I overdid it this weekend between work on Friday and then cleaning the house and helping with yard work on Saturday. I was a big whiny baby Saturday night while MHs alcohol-augmented snores kept me up with burning SPD pain. Count me in to the baby in the rib cage club. Her little feet go up there and just hang out. And lots of BH. 

R/R: MH has been very supportive and he's  trying but I still don't think he has any idea how much I do. I appreciate that he's trying but I also want to strangle him when I find dishes in the sink and the damn dishwasher is empty/dirty! I'm not sure if that's a rant or a rave. Hah! We went to our all day baby class yesterday and I think he found it helpful which is good. 

GTKY: I work this weekend so well have a big pitch in at work so I need to decide what I'm bringing... any good ideas ladies? 
  • edited April 2017
    How far along are you? 35 weeks

How big is baby? According to the Bump, a pineapple.  But now I'm confused since @kns1988 is a pineapple at 33 weeks. At any rate, a pineapple seems super uncomfortable.  :P According to Ovia, a kid's backpack.

Any appointments this week? Yep.  Starting weekly appointments tomorrow.

Symptoms? Hip pain when I walk too much.  Some heartburn at night.  Occasional bouts of nausea (no one told me it might come back.  Ugh.)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Looking back, walking a 5K for the March for Babies probably wasn't a great idea.  My hips were killing me on Saturday.  I took a bath that night and it seemed to help.  

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans this weekend? If not Easter, any other weekend plans? I'm not religious but I love a good reason to eat.  We'll be taking in an Easter buffet with my family that lives here.  It should include an egg hunt and the bunny.

@ShadeofGreen816
    Is a pitch in a potluck? I usually lean towards desserts.  Maybe some beefed up brownies from Pinterest?

May17 Siggy Challenge
    Labor
  • 35 weeks

2 pineapples

tomorrow morning

i'm miserable. I'll just stop there.

Literally can't take it anymore. everything is so painful and i cried all weekend. I'm sick of hearing that the longer they stay in the better. I get it, and I obviously agree, but that does not help my body that cannot take it anymore. I don't mean that to be insensitive to all the early babies we have, I am very thankful that I've carried them this long, but twins is no flipping joke and I am shocked at how awful it feels.
    we will have lunch with my family and do an egg hunt for my dd and my niece.
  • @Jkp7749 Go with my motto of "It's 3rd trimester, I'm allowed to complain about being miserable" and then multiply it for twins. It's got to be so so rough, you're a trooper and you got this!
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry
  • How far along are you? 34 Weeks

How big is baby? Large bag of potato chips.

Any appointments this week? Check up tomorrow

Symptoms? Back pain, hip pain, lots of pain, BH, crazy strong movements

Rants/Raves/Questions? Baby feels like she is kicking at my placenta like she was under a tightly made bed sheets. 

GTKY: Do you have Easter plans this weekend? If not Easter, any other weekend plans? I didn't realize Easter was this weekend. No plans anyway though. I'd like to go out on a date with my H since will be out of town weeks 36-39.5 for the military.
  • @Jkp7749 You got this!! I don't know how you are doing it. I came home from work last night got into the bath tub and cried because everything hurt. Not sure I could handle twins.  
  • @rosemarylaff thanks :) im sorry youre so uncomfortable too! We're all getting close, thank goodness!