June 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 4/11

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Appointment updates? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If completely up to you, what would you name this baby?   

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 4/11

• How far along are you? - EM is 31 weeks

How big is baby? - a bundle of asparagus, a giant jar of nutella, an American football

Appointment updates?  - last appointment showed good fetal heartbeat, just a normal check-up

Any new symptoms or changes? - NA

Rants/Raves/Questions? - I'm probably just being crazy, but I feel like she's changing her mind and deciding to parent.  She's been less communicative lately, overall, and I just feel like it's falling through.

GTKY: If completely up to you, what would you name this baby? - I really wanted to use Nora Emerson.

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

• How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? foam finger! 

Appointment updates? 32 week appt next Wednesday. 

Any new symptoms or changes? So hungry!

GTKY: If completely up to you, what would you name this baby? Oooh good one! He would be Edmund Johannes. 
  • Loading the player...
  • mrtmrt member
    @krex-2 I'm sorry your feeling uneasy about everything. I know I tend to over think things all the time, and I imagine the stress of your situation would make that come out even more. I hope everything continues to work out for you!
  • mkrelmkrel member
    @krex-2 None of your thoughts or fears seem crazy to me. I would be over analyzing everything. Your entire future is in the hands of one person and her decision,  so I think it is totally normall to have those thoughts. There are so many reasons she could be communicating less, so try not to let it stress you out. 

How far along are you? 
    31 weeks

How big is baby? A bunch of asparagus or a head of romaine lettuce

Appointment updates? 32 week appt next Wednesday. 

Any new symptoms or changes? I have also been eating more and I had some really weird cramping like pain last night. Not sure if it was BH or what, but it freaked me out. Eventually after some water and moving around they went away. Aftet our hospital claaa I was convinced pre term labor was happening.  

GTKY: If completely up to you, what would you name this baby? I actually suggested our name choice and DH liked it. I am also winning the middle name battle too because both of our moms randomly suggested it independently after it was on the short list, so I feel like we have to go with it. As of now she will be Eva Rose.  He prefers Eva Claire, which I also like. There is a name I loved for either a first or middle name that was immediately shot down though, which was Pearl. 
  • How far along are you? 31w

How big is baby? Bundle of asparagus

Appointment updates? I had my consult with the dietitian for my GD diagnosis yesterday. It went well and I'll be working on making more of the necessary changes so we can both be healthy. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: If completely up to you, what would you name this baby? His name will be Ezra Davis. The other name I had in mind was Micah Dean. Both middle names are after my bio dad's side and his last name will be after my step-dad. Yes I'm weird. I'm a single mom so I didn't have to worry about anyone else's input into my name choices.   
  • @krex-2 - sending so much positive and calming energy to you!  

How far along are you? 29w

How big is baby? pineapple?!  seems big.

Appointment updates? regular prenatal visit yesterday which went well.  fundal height measuring 31cm.  had a good talk with my OB about birth classes and strategies for preparing for med-free birth

Any new symptoms or changes? just feeling huge these days, and I know there is still a lot to go

Rants/Raves/Questions? just very stressed about our home renovation and wondering if there is any real possibility that it will be livable when this baby comes.  we are currently staying in a mobile home during the renovation and while the baby will be safe and happy with us there, it is NOT ideal or what i imagined.

GTKY: If completely up to you, what would you name this baby?   still team green so hard to say!  frontrunners are Silas and Lurah.
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• mamaelle27mamaelle27 member
    edited April 2017
    How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby? The size of a Bento Box lol This is no more relatable than a squash.

Appointment updates? Nothing this week

Any new symptoms or changes? Thank goodness for Spring b/c I am busting out of my clothes.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Baby could reasonably be here in 6 weeks. O.M.G.

GTKY: If completely up to you, what would you name this baby?   Exactly what she's being named. Luckily, my hubby and I have similar taste in names so we've had an easy time agreeing.

@krex-2 hugs, I can't imagine how you're feeling, but it sounds like things have gone pretty smoothly so far and should stay that way hopefully.
  • @krex-2 I really wish I had something to say to put you at ease, but I'll just send lots of T&Ps and tell you to keep the positive thinking and speaking going. Keep us updated though.

How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? Acorn squash, although I prefer pineapple like @sevenn :)

Appointment updates? Nothing for another 2 weeks

Any new symptoms or changes? She is super active and the kicks and movement are more annoying than anything now. Just trying to be grateful that she is so active but the rib and bladder jabs are getting old. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? None

GTKY: If completely up to you, what would you name this baby? When it comes to DH I pretty much get what I want, however I imagined having a daughter named Sade  (like the singer) or Audrey but we went with something else instead :)

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• @krex-2  I can't imagine how you must feel, hugs!

How far along are you?
    30 weeks

How big is baby?
    Cucumber

Appointment updates? 
    I was suppose to have one next week, but after being seen at the hospital, part of the discharge instructions was to go this week instead. 

I was having cramps and contractions all Sunday, some Braxton Hicks and some that felt like the real deal. Went to labor and delivery and thankfully they were able to calm everything down. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I was actually kind of hoping to be put on bedrest so I could stop working because I was just so over it and exhausted, but now that I am off freaking out about finances. 

I loved the name Gus, serisouly it's always been my favorite and it would go so cute with ds1 name. Unfortunately it was a family name on my sister's husband's side and they used it as a first name for my nephew. He technically goes by his middle name but I but I still wouldn't feel right about using it even though it is my absolute favorite. 
  • How far along are you?
    32 Weeks
    How big is baby?
    Pumpkin, Italian squash, jicama, 1/2 gallon of milk
    Appointment updates? 
    Next week
    Baby keeps rolling around and digging into my hips. It tickles and feels SOOOO weird!
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Stupid bosses! See my post in MBF/TWT.... the Mr got fired today! 
    I always wanted to name a boy Ramses.