June 2017 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 4/10/17!

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointment updates? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: Have you been planning dates or other activities to get in before baby comes?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 4/10/17!

• danij0danij0 member
    edited April 2017
    How far along are you?  30 weeks!! So excited to be in the 30s.

How big is baby? A Summer Cantaloupe (From ovia.. which must be bigger than a regular cantaloupe that was the bump's measurement at 24). Weird.

Appointment updates? I have a check up on Thursday.

Any new symptoms or changes? No blood in my urine since last Monday!! Baby must have shifted! No new symptoms.

Rants/Raves/Questions? The weather has been so nice! I'm so excited for more spring and summer weather! 

GTKY: Have you been planning dates or other activities to get in before baby comes?
    I've been trying to plan lots of stuff for DH and I to do before baby comes. I want to go to a musical at Playhouse Square and we want to go to a Brazilian Steakhouse. Maybe a couples massage, take some hikes, etc. Our 6th anniversary is May 14th so maybe something special for that - we've traveled most years around our anniversary and that's not really possible this year so hopefully we can do something fun around town.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @danij0 Yay for no more bleeding!
    How far along are you? 
    30 weeks
    How big is baby? 
    a cucumber?  (that makes no sense)
    Appointment updates? 
    in a couple days I have a regular prenatal
    nothing new really
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    We are finally having nicer/warmer weather here so I can't wait to put away the winter gear and set up my covered porch and outdoor furniture.
    Yesterday my husband and daughter and I went on a little day trip to a nature center where they rehab birds that have been injured.  Mostly raptors like owls and hawks.  They have a lot of resident birds that can't be re-released to the wild and it is really cool to see them up close.  My daughter really had fun.  I wanted to do one more little trip just the three of us before the baby comes and before I get really huge and miserable.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Asparagus, that is 3.3 lbs and 16 inches according to my bump email. Not sure the last time I bought asparagus that big....

Appointment updates? No, regular prenatal at 32 and then an ultrasound at 36. I didn't have one that late with DS1 so sort of excited for that one.

Any new symptoms or changes? Just getting larger and more uncomfortable as the days go by. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? A rant. Our disastrous 16+ month house hunt continues and we now have to be out of our rental house May 1st. So we are now potentially moving to an apartment for 3 months while we continue looking through the summer. I havent been able to do anything nursery related this time around and the thought of moving twice this summer and potentially spending my maternity leave in an apartment smaller than our current rental situation with no backyard makes me antsy. I know it is total first world problems but my stress level is still through the roof. I feel bad for DS1  - feels like I am not being a fun mommy lately with all of this going on and then soon hes going to have the transition of a new place (twice?) and a brother. Rant over.

GTKY: Have you been planning dates or other activities to get in before baby comes? No, sadly our weekends are now being spent packing boxes without an exciting end game in sight yet. 

@danij0 so glad you arent having more bleeding!! 

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• How far along are you? 
    31 weeks 
    How big is baby? 
    a coconut 
    Appointment updates? 
    Had one today and I go back at 33 weeks. 
    I am having the worse hip pains at night which I asked the doc about today and she said it was from the increased pressure at night. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Its spring break and I am beyond excited not to have to work this week. I do however need to work on my portfolio 
    I do not think so. I am trying to finish my student teaching so I can graduate in three weeks :) 
    Me: 22 DH: 27
    BFP: 9/29 
  • On par with out GTKY I just reserved two tickets for the musical Something Rotten at Playhouse Square for April 30th! Super excited! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @danij0  so glad everything's better!! 

How far along are you?
    30+2

How big is baby? The size of a garden gnome! (According to fitpregnancy.com)  

Appointment updates? I had a regular prenatal appointment last week and I go back for my 32 with ultrasound on the 18th  :) 

Any new symptoms or changes? Nope... same ole shortness of breath/pressure on my chest. I have to have the fan on for circulation or I overheat and start to go through the stages of passing out  :/

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: I'm loving this warm weather!!! It's been in the 80s here all week :) 
    Question: anyone else having an issue with a complete absence of sex drive?? Poor DH... and even if I am mentally in the mood... my body says otherwise. 

GTKY: Have you been planning dates or other activities to get in before baby comes? I want to do a getaway even if it's just for the night with DH and I... but no idea where to go, I may just insist on a nice date night. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • @kcrocetto27 Glad your placenta moved and you don't have to worry about a c-section!! I have a low lying placenta and getting it checked at 32 weeks.. hoping for the same outcome!
    @BellaO21 Yep no sex drive, but I'm also supposed to avoid it due to the bladder issue for another week anyway.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @danij0  - sooo happy to hear about the bladder stuff clearing up!!! 
    @lmc929 - I am so sorry!!! moving is stressful enough.  You will get through this!  Just try to focus on things within your control right now. 

How far along are you? 

31 weeks 
    How big is baby? 
    Asparagus - I mean, WTAF.  I've never seen a 4 lb asparagus.
    Appointment updates? 
    I went in the morning to give some blood and urine.  Apparently my Dr. wanted to do some of the first tri tests I did when I did my glucose screening, but they didn't take the samples at that time.  I kept forgetting to pop in and go to the lab!  Next week will have an ultrasound and my 32 week appt. 
    I'm starting to feel like i'm slowing down a bit. Getting tired at 9pm, ect.  The exercise ball at work (in place of a chair) has been a lifesaver for lower back stuff! 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    The baby's mattress and some maternity/nursing dresses arrive today. WEEEE!!!! 
    We are remodeling the top floor of our house.  Also... we apparently are crazy.
    Pregnancy Ticker