May 2017 Moms
Options

uhhhh,please help

1maxxxx1maxxxx member
edited April 2017 in May 2017 Moms
A friend just gave this crib bedding to me……I will throw it away immediately.I'm sorry if I scared everybody……So who can recommend some bedding brands which are fitted for children?thx

Re: uhhhh,please help

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It's like everyone is coming out of the woodworks! Where have they all been this whole time?!? We have one discussion about above arts and BAM! *insert eye roll because I'm not good with gifs on mobile bumping"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Options
    Yiggle09Yiggle09 member
    edited April 2017
     I know as we all get close to our due dates many randoms come to read everything on the board
    @starphish18 it was @kat81
  • Options
    Alright, who was just talking about creating a fake account to give us some drama!? I'm suspicious.
    My thoughts exactly but this account was created well before that!
    TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    SKZW said:
    @KMD1106: those are so god-awful  :p  I can't believe people really did those nurseries! 
    They seriously creeped me out...the giant bear face...and the clowns...what were they thinking?!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • Options
    @kmd1106. LMAO to the point that my bump hurts. 

@1maxxxx. I suggest checking out the nursery thread. It has a ton of great ideas.  

And if it make you feel any better, my nursery is still a junk room so you're doing better than me.  
  • Options
    @KMD1106 LOL, those clowns are so creepy!
  • Options
    @KMD1106 Those are so creepy for a baby!!
  • Options
    The creepy huge bear head one is the worst for me!
    May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
    DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
    BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    1maxxxx said:
    A friend just gave this crib bedding to me……I will throw it away immediately.I'm sorry if I scared everybody……So who can recommend some bedding brands which are fitted for children?thx
    QFP on the edit because I'm still not sure if this is a joke or not XD 

Also the answer is literally ANY store that sells crib sized fitted sheets.
    Me - 22  |   DH - 32   |  Married - 24 May 2014
    DS - January 2014 
    TTC#2 - December 2015
    BFP - 6 March 2016  |  MC Confirmed - 21 March 2016
    TTCAL  |  April 2016
    CP  |  June 2016
    CP  |  July 2016
    BFP - 25 August 2016  |  Due Date - 11 May 2017
  • Options
    Good catch @PartiallyDomesticated, I never saw the edit until I saw this get bumped up. Sheesh.

I'll be nice and at least say a baby quilt can at least be hung up on the wall for decor and used in bed when they're older.

• Options

photo May2014jpg photo MomTatWhiteNew40jpg

It’s not that I don’t like you, it’s that I don’t know you. Stranger Danger.
  • Options

TTC1: May 2015
    Primary IF May 2016; Failed HSG; Scheduled Lap Sept. 2016
    BFP: August 22, 2016/EDD: April 29, 2017
    DD: May 1, 2017
    TTC2: June 2019
    CP September 2019
    Lap and repeat HSG scheduled December 2019
    BFP: November 24, 2019/EDD: August 2, 2020
  • Options
    1maxxxx said:
    Throwing it away is a bit of an overreaction. Maybe get rid of the bumper, but the quilt is adorable. Use it as a wall hanging or as a place for baby to play on the floor. You can use the quilt in many ways, it's just not safe unsupervised. Many people I know don't even use blankets in the crib. They use blankets only when an adult is present, and they use sleep sacks or warm sleepers at night. 
  • Options
    MollyandD said:
    1maxxxx said:
    Throwing it away is a bit of an overreaction. Maybe get rid of the bumper, but the quilt is adorable. Use it as a wall hanging or as a place for baby to play on the floor. You can use the quilt in many ways, it's just not safe unsupervised. Many people I know don't even use blankets in the crib. They use blankets only when an adult is present, and they use sleep sacks or warm sleepers at night. 
    NO BLANKETS in an infants crib. Period. Mattress cover and sheet only. Then dress them warmly enough for the room ( one additional layer over what you would find comfortable). But yes blankets can be used for all kinds of things. 
  • Options
    Thank goodness @Squirtgun QFP or that edit would have made no sense. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker