June 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC 4/7

Re: FFFC 4/7

• Options
    I saw Preston had what we call a "potsticker" (a solid poop that sticks to the butt and not the diaper) so I grabbed a wipe and just reached in and pulled it out rather than change the whole diaper cause I was just too tired to care.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    meggyme said:
    Some days I wish DH and I were just roommates. I have such a low sex drive and sleep is so much higher of a priority that any attempt at getting some seems like a chore until we're halfway through. I wish it weren't that way but breastfeeding hormones have my libido squashed.
    I'm with you! And I'm not even breast feeding :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    meggyme said:
    Some days I wish DH and I were just roommates. I have such a low sex drive and sleep is so much higher of a priority that any attempt at getting some seems like a chore until we're halfway through. I wish it weren't that way but breastfeeding hormones have my libido squashed.
    I'm with you! And I'm not even breast feeding :)
    It only adds to the mom/wife guilt when I reject him or feel pressured.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    I see there is a thread on here for 1st birthday party ideas. LO's bday is 8 days before mine, and my bday ends with a 0 this year, so DH wants to throw a party for me. So she will be an add-on honoree to my adult birthday party.

We'll do a bbq and kids will be welcome, but I just don't think LO will care whether we have a separate party for her ;-)
  • Options
    @Lizbeth86 That's more or less what we're doing. I feel that the first bday is more a celebration of keeping them alive for a year than anything.
  • Options
    AmberLiz99 said: 
    This morning I washed my hair with children's bubble bath. It smelled like apples. 
    You are ahead of me...I didn't even shower today.  Just braided my hair and called myself done!
  • Options
    egirl1025 said:
    AmberLiz99 said: 
    This morning I washed my hair with children's bubble bath. It smelled like apples. 
    You are ahead of me...I didn't even shower today.  Just braided my hair and called myself done!
    I shower four times a week. Max. Most of the time three. Anymore than that just seems like a waste of time and water. And I'm tired. And I don't care. Dry shampoo is my friend
    Me: 32 DH: 31 *The old lady by 5 whole weeks*
    Married: 11/2013
    M: 6/2016  E: 5/2018
  • Options
    egirl1025 said:
    AmberLiz99 said: 
    I shower four times a week. Max. Most of the time three. Anymore than that just seems like a waste of time and water. And I'm tired. And I don't care. Dry shampoo is my friend.

Stuck in box!

Four times a week is great! I shower 2-3 times, always Tuesday night because I work Wednesday and Thursday then once or twice more a week.
  • Options
    So I guess I'm the minority here because I shower everyday?  Lol. I'm super OCD and the idea of not showering is stressful.  :#. I will wake up early and shower before he wakes up if need be. 
  • Options
    So I guess I'm the minority here because I shower everyday?  Lol. I'm super OCD and the idea of not showering is stressful.  :#. I will wake up early and shower before he wakes up if need be. 
    The one thing I promised myself after I had Savannah was that I was going to continue to shower every single day. There have only been a handful of days I've missed. I have super thin hair though so you can tell when I haven't showered!!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    DH left about an hour ago for a weekend long bachelor party. I'm sitting with Savannah eating dinner and crying about how I'm going to miss him this weekend.

Hormones are a real bitch.
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20
  • Options
    The one thing I promised myself after I had Savannah was that I was going to continue to shower every single day. There have only been a handful of days I've missed. I have super thin hair though so you can tell when I haven't showered!!
    I'm also an everyday showerer. I take one every night before I go to bed because I'd never get one in the morning. I feel and smell disgusting if I skip a night.
  • Options
    meggyme said:
    I'm also an everyday showerer. I take one every night before I go to bed because I'd never get one in the morning. I feel and smell disgusting if I skip a night.
    It's funny, my hair is nicer and skin is better now that I shower less. I was an everyday showerer before my twins.
  • Options
    Tawny87 said:
    meggyme said:
    It's funny, my hair is nicer and skin is better now that I shower less. I was an everyday showerer before my twins.
    Yeah, I don't wash my hair every night, but I need to shower. Especially when it starts getting warmer here in Virginia. I must be an extra sweaty person. Haha.
  • Options
    meggyme said:
    Tawny87 said:
    meggyme said:
    Yeah, I don't wash my hair every night, but I need to shower. Especially when it starts getting warmer here in Virginia. I must be an extra sweaty person. Haha.
    That's true, I live in Colorado where it's really dry, I didn't think about humidity.
  • Options
    DH left about an hour ago for a weekend long bachelor party. I'm sitting with Savannah eating dinner and crying about how I'm going to miss him this weekend.

Hormones are a real bitch.
    I'm sorry! Sending hugs your way : )

• Options
    I shower every day but I don't wash my hair everytime. If I can't squeeze in a shower before bed, I absolutely have to wash my face and feet. I have no idea why I can't sleep unless my feet are clean.
  • Options
    DH has been away all weekend so it's just been me and Savannah since Friday afternoon. The last time I took a shower was Friday morning. I look like a hot mess! Hair is in a messy bun, no makeup, etc. Looks like it's time to strap her into the jumper and take a shower!
    Me (31) & DH (32)
    Married 9/27/2014
    DD Born 6/23/16
    Baby #2 Due 3/7/20