Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 4/4

Welcome to April, ladies!

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Appointment updates? 

Any new symptoms or changes? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

GTKY: What are you most excited for this month?

BabyFruit Ticker

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 4/4

• Options
    How far along are you? - Expecting mom is 30 weeks

How big is baby? - half a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, 3 stacked frozen dinners

Appointment updates? - Placenta previa has cleared up...still considered "low lying" though.  Another appointment on Friday

Rants/Raves/Questions? - Getting close!!!

GTKY: What are you most excited for this month? - visiting a good friend this weekend, and a wedding at the end of the month!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    31 w
    How big is baby?
    Cheetos bag, coconut, XL Nutella jar
    Appointment updates? 
    Next week
    Alien baby movements have begun. These were my favorite last time, too! It's when you can see an arm or a leg or butt move across the belly. When I rub that bony thing sticking out baby responds. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I've been so busy with work (and it won't let up until the end of next week at the soonest) that I'm missing out on all my Bump time! I have a bunch of work to finish before i go out on leave and I'm starting to feel that pressure!
    The Mr started a new band and they have their first gig at the end of the month. I'm excited about going out like a "normal" person! I hope I can make the late night after work 

• Options
    mkrelmkrel member
    @krex-2 Have you heard back from EM yet?

@ladylolly89 Are you having a party for DS?

How far along are you? 
    30 weeks.

How big is baby? Zucchini or cantaloupe 

Appointment updates? 30 week appointment and ultrasound on Friday

Any new symptoms or changes? Nausea from time to time,  still trouble sleeping, feeling large and uncomfortable

GTKY: What are you most excited for this month? My birthday is on Thursday and our anniversary is on Tuesday of next week. We usually take a long vacation to celebrate but with needing time off this summer we are just doing a long weekend to visit my parents in FL next weekend. I'm bummed to not be going on our usual vacation, but super excited to see my parents and spend the weekend at the beach. We also have our hospital childbirth class this coming weekend and I'm excited for that. April is just a good month :smile:
  • Options
    @MKRLTX We are having it this Sunday! Just a small gathering with desserts and lemonade at the park with family/close friends with kids. I hope the weather cooperates (so far it looks good)!
    We had originally planned to have it at our house, but I reeeeaaaally didn't want to plan/host/clean up after that at 7 months pregnant, and DS also hates large groups of people in a small space! I think it would have been a disaster. haha. 
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    29 weeks today

How big is baby?
    Acorn Sqaush

Appointment updates? 
    Had one yesterday where I got tdap shot and rhogam shot. Tdap usually makes me sick but I'm holding up ok thankfully. 

My boobs are so painful and have started to leak.  So weird. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 

Seeing DS1 in his Easter outfit and hunting eggs. He is gonna be so excited. 
  • Options

@MKRLTX, nope, still haven't heard from her.  Sigh, it's got me very stressed out.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    krex-2krex-2 member
    edited April 2017
  • Options
    mkrelmkrel member
    @krex-2 Ugh! That would stress me out too....and trying to figure out what is an appropriate amount to be reaching out to her..
  • Options
    How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? coconut

Appointment updates? Had my appointment today, heart rate was good and the doctor did a quick internal exam because I was complaining of pressure. Not dilated so no sign of issues. Baby's just sitting in a weird spot I guess. Doctor said to drink more water and sit down more. I go back in 2 weeks.

Any new symptoms or changes? Lots of general discomfort, feels like she's sitting really low. Also insomnia every few nights. Ready to fast forward 9 weeks!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rant. I'm a bigger girl and I carry low so I never get the big basketball belly. People keep telling me I look so small/can't be 31 weeks and I know they mean it kindly but I feel sort of defective that I don't have a big round preggo belly. I'm super sensitive about it and it comes up with everyone lately. 

GTKY: What are you most excited for this month? My (first) baby niece or nephew being born.
  • Options
    @krex-2 Hoping you hear from EM soon! That would be so stressful! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 28w

How big is baby? "tropical coconut"

Appointment updates? passed by 50g and got my tdap last week.  Hoping to get a provider visit next week.

Any new symptoms or changes? doing okay, just getting uncomfortable.  bending down/squatting is hard.  i'm big chested and it seems like my breasts are always getting squished on my belly with any movement.  LO is moving around a lot which is so fun.

Rants/Raves/Questions? sounds like i will have my baby shower next week thrown my by coworkers!  no family shower planned due to me being out of state.  i always hate having people go out of their way, but i admit i'm pretty excited :)

GTKY: What are you most excited for this month? some serious progress in our home renovation!  it's a BIG MONTH for us this month if all goes well.

@krex-2 hoping you have an encouraging interaction soon!!
    Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• Options
    MKRLTX said:
    @krex-2 Ugh! That would stress me out too....and trying to figure out what is an appropriate amount to be reaching out to her..
    Yeah, the "how much to reach out" is the hardest part.  I'm just going to stick with a "hi!  hope you're doing ok" text once a week, and see if she responds.  sigh

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    How far along are you? 28 weeks

How big is baby? Eggplant

Appointment updates? Regular midwife appointment today. I developed gestational hypertension last pregnancy right at 26 weeks, so I've been diligent about checking my BP at work. So far, so good! Hoping to stay relatively low-risk this time around!

Any new symptoms or changes? So hard to sleep, tossing and turning to try to find a comfortable sleeping position and rolling out of bed to pee is the hardest, most awkward thing ever! Boobs are even bigger according to DH. Weight gain is more steady now which is good. It was getting out of control there for awhile. With the weather being nicer I've been able to exercise outdoors more!

Rants/Raves/Questions? Rave: My sciatica disappeared. It was horrid up until 24 weeks or so. 

GTKY: What are you most excited for this month? There is a big family day at my alma mater where they have parades and tons of activities for kids and families. I'm excited to take DS for the first time this year and hopefully run into some old collegemates.

Me: 31
         DH: 34
    Married 11/09/2013

LO#1: LMP 09/14/2014  BFP 10/15/2014  EDD 06/24/2015  DS Born 06/14/2015
    LO#2: LMP 09/18/2016  BFP 10/19/2016  EDD 06/27/2017 DD Born 06/27/2017
    LO#3: LMP 05/16/2018  BFP 06/18/2018  EDD 02/20/2019

• Options
    How far along are you? 28 weeks.

How big is baby? Eggplant.

Appointment updates? Baby is big but good.

Any new symptoms or changes? So tired and hungry. Also cranky and sore! Haha. Finally gained weight. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I just hurt all over!