Pregnant after a Loss

Cautiously Joining

Hello! I'm coming from the IF board, but after having two losses I thought I would post here. I got a BFP on a Clearblue digital and a dollar store test. I had a beta done yesterday, but won't get the results til Monday. After the two losses I'm trying not to panic! This is my first pregnancy with my RE. I took femara and triggered to ovulate and my support meds are progesterone, heparin, and baby aspirin. I have hypothyroidism and from my last blood draw mid February my numbers looked good! So I'm hoping with all the extra medication that I'm on that this will lead to a healthy pregnancy! DH and I are trying to stay focused on God's will for us. I'm happy to join you all! Not to mention, today is one year to the day of my first mc so today is just full of emotion! 

Re: Cautiously Joining

• Wow! I'm so glad you are joining us. Congrats on the bfp. I totally understand about the loss anniversary and I hope you're able to take some time to process it while also trying to process the bfp. Hang in there--sorry you have to wait until Monday too! Hoping with you that with all the extra help you'll carry this one to term and meet your rainbow baby! 
  • I'm new here too! Hopefully we can hangout here together for the next 9 months!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sending good baby vibes your way ❤
  • Congrats! I understand, after two losses I thought there's no way it could work out, but so far so good...sending positive thoughts your way for a sticky bean!!

Me.30 DH.31 
    Est.8.2006
    BFP 8/28/15 mmc @ 11 weeks (d&c)
    BFP 9/28/16 mmc @ 8 weeks (d&c) - trisomy 5
    BFP 2/3/17...edd 10/13/17 <3

• Congrats! 
    I'm 29, husband is 30
    Together since 2006
    Married 01.17.15  <3

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers