April 2017 Moms
Options

Who has the Línea Negra?

I had a pretty noticeable line that was light brown when I was pregnant with my two boys, but with my baby girl this 3rd pregnancy it's barely visible.  Very very faint.  

Does anyone else have if so is there a marked difference between your previous pregnancies with boys or girls?  I thought my line would be noticeable by now, but it's barely there!  

Re: Who has the Línea Negra?

• Options
    Btw, I'm 37 weeks today...  and remember having the noticeable line earlier in my previous pregnancies... 
  • Options
    I have it!  I started to barely notice it at 15 weeks, it's very prominent now. I'm having a little girl :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow really? 15 weeks is early!  I think It started appearing with my boys around 6- 7 mos.  you know what is funny, both of my boys had the line when they were born... lol..
  • Options
    Mine is lighter this time around! 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #1 12/23/13 MMC 01/24/14 @ 9w5days

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Options
    I have 2 boys. The line was very noticeable with the first but barely there with the second.
    DS1 - 8-10-2015 LO2 - EDD 4-30-2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    With my first girl it was pretty noticeable, it showed up at the end of the 2nd trimester. This time there is absolutely nothing there. I am kind of sad about it. I liked it there last time. Oh, and this one is a girl as well. 

Me: 28 year old SAHM/Birth Doula
    DH: 30 year old pneumatic electrical engineer 
    Married: October 8, 2011
    DD1: September 24, 2013
    BFP: June 25, 2016 and MC: July 3, 2016
    DD2: April 16, 2017
    BFP: November 30, 2018 EDD: August 14, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, every time I look at my belly I still can't believe how extremely faint my line is with this little girl compared to when I was pregnant with my boys..  
  • Options
    I have a faint line that my doctor pointed out at 34 weeks (I didn't even notice it then but now can't stop seeing it). What I noticed more is that it looks like I essentially have a big old bruise all around my belly button. She wasn't concerned, but it still looks weird to me!
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014
  • Options
    @momtoleo, do you have an umbilical hernia? I had that after my second pregnancy.

DD1 born 5/24/10.

Missed M/C at 14 wks Feb 2012.

DD2 born 5/14/13.

Missed M/C at 9 wks July 2015.

Expecting someone new 4/17/17.
  • Options
    @MWoodside I actually asked my doctor about that today based on your comment so thanks for bringing it up! Nope, she says it's just discoloration and nothing to be worried about, but I definitely did a lorn of googling last night!
    Me: 34
    Husband: 34
    Married: June 2014