June 2017 Moms

Baby Clothes - Online Retailers

I thought it would be fun if people could share their favorite online baby clothing retailers that are different from the basic stores (Carters, Baby Gap, Old Navy, you get the point). I know there are tons of small businesses out there that we may not see on a quick internet search, so share the good finds here!

Re: Baby Clothes - Online Retailers

• I'm having a harder time finding gender neutral stuff this time around.  We don't need much, just enough to get us through the first couple of days, but it has not been easy....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I like zulily and steals.com  They are not just clothes, but I'm addicted to them and check the new deals everyday. I also use swap.com for consignment deals. 
  • Loading the player...
  • ladylolly89ladylolly89 member
    edited February 2017
    LennyLemons keeps advertising adorable things to me via Facebook. I haven't purchased anything from them yet, but I just might. Baby Boden has cute stuff too, but I haven't looked extensively at their website yet.
    One of my best friends and I buy our baby moccasins from Pretzelz and Pigtailz' Etsy shop. Great fit and quality and so much cheaper than Freshly Picked! That said, Etsy is a fabulous resource for cute, unique baby clothing. 

Edit bevause autocorrect wanted me to spell pretzels correctly - sorry autocorrect! That's how she spells the shop name! 
  • @ladylolly89 I just ordered about $100 worth of clothes from Lennylemons. It seems like they have a long turn around time, but I'll update with the quality when I receive everything. 

• I shop AliExpress a lot. Like A LOT! it's super cheap and decent quality 
  • Love this thread! I just ordered a bunch of super cute and very cheap outfits from H&M online and a new one the was advertised on facebook called My Baby's world. Everything was super cheap and came out just as cute as advertised. 
  • I'm loving this thread! Keep the suggestions coming!  :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • My friend has a baby boutique and they have the cutest things. She posts regularly on social media and will ship - https://www.facebook.com/JunqueQueens/

As far as me shopping for clothes - I normally do Carters, Old Navy, Nordstrom Rack, Consignment shops and baby facebook resale groups.
  • HgPaHgPa member
    edited February 2017
    I love primary.com. I don't think it's cost effective, but I so want to build an entire sweet little mix and match wardrobe of their stuff. It's all plain basics - bright colors, no logos, sequins, etc. The pics on the site and their Facebook are so cute!
  • Stankonia2014Stankonia2014 member
    edited February 2017
    I shop at nextdirect.com for some things, though it's a European site, so clothes run bigger it seems.

I also buy bows from Bloomies Handmade.

H&M has some really cute baby boy clothes, probably some of the cutest I've seen. They also have super duper cute little girls clothes. I wasn't aware they had kids clothes until we got a store recently.

ETA: Hanna Andersson has some great stuff too.
  • Mini Boden has super cute stuff. For girls I also love love love Matilda Jane, Well Dressed Wolf, Cheeky Plum, Adelaides Boutique, Mini Melissa for shoes and Chris N Missy.

I know there are more but it gets highly addictive.
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• I really  like Primary and Tea Collection. Both really good quality and cute. 
  • Thanks for letting us know, @MKRLTX
  • FYI- gymborees having a big sale right now and free shipping
  • jennymorjennymor member
    edited July 2018
    I love https://thetrendytoddlers.com/
    Everything is good and came out just as cute as advertised.
  • janewilliansjanewillians Just Joined
    edited July 2022
    I always buy at Baby Bubble Store
    They have great prices and always send discounts in my mailbox

Check it out!
    https://www.babybubblestore.com/