May 2017 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 4.3.17

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any appointments this week?

Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

What's your progress or plans for your baby to do list? 

GTKY: Do you have music you listen to when you want to get stuff done? What is it?
Me: 29, DH: 31
Married: October 2014
Began TTC: April 2015
BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

Re: Monday Ticker Change 4.3.17

• Options
    How far along are you? 32 weeks!

How big is baby? A jicama? I think babycenter needs to work on its fruit selection.

Any appointments this week? Yep, this morning.

Symptoms? RLP might be coming back, but just slightly. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I love that I can say I'm 8 months pregnant as of today. I've also started saying that I'm due next month, which is technically true even though I have 8 weeks left! Rant: I provided the day for my baby shower (4/22), but now I wish I would have done it a little earlier since other people are having their babies already. I want to get that car seat installed.

What's your progress or plans for your baby to do list? Not much for baby, but my plan is to continue packing the house for our move on 4/30 and clean out my car sometime this week. 

GTKY: Do you have music you listen to when you want to get stuff done? What is it?
    I listen to a Joe Walsh pandora station when I'm cleaning, anything upbeat for working out, and something relaxing like The Swell Season or The Weepies when I'm working. I also listen to a ton of classic rock at home because DH and I have a great record collection from his mom - she had all of the good ones back in the late 60's/early 70's. 

• Options
    34 weeks

Butternut squashes!

No appointments this week. My next one is next tuesday. 

My stomach was tender to the touch all weekend in one spot. Now it feels better unless dd pushes on it accidentally, but im such a worrier that i googled why it would be tender to the touch and now im even more worried. I dont want to bother my ob, but the fact that i dont see them until next week, and i truly cant do kick counts because i cannot feel most of movements due to my placentas and i cant tell who it is that i am feeling because b is breech transverse so their feet and arms are in the same area really bothers me. 

My rant is that i cannot believe i have 4 weeks left. I feel kike there is no way i can do this that much longer.

My pandora station is what so not radio (like a really calm dubstep) when im trying to get stuff done. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Jkp7749, I wouldn't feel bad about calling the OB. My feelings on it are who cares if they think I'm a high maintenance pregnant lady? I'd rather put my mind at ease. 

• Options
    Jkp7749Jkp7749 member
    edited April 2017
    @kns1988 thanks :) im glad im not the only one who calls about stuff. I just get so worried and im not normally like this when im not pregnant. I just called and the nurse will be calling back. I figured if i dont ill spend the whole day worrying but im hoping (ad pretty sure) she will just say its normal. 

They told me to come in and they listened to hb amd things sound good :) also... I was suprised that i hadnt gained a ton of weight.... Until now! I updated the other day that i gained five lbs last week.... Now (5 days later) i gained another 6 lbs! Holy moly!
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    33 weeks. 

How big is baby?
    Celery or ferret. 

Any appointments this week?
    NST twice this week and routine OB appointment tomorrow. 

Symptoms?
    More BH, especially when I have to go up and down three flights of stairs with laundry. Back/hip pain is back in full force. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    DH is home! Or at least for a couple weeks until he goes back to the field again. 

What's your progress or plans for your baby to do list? 
    I ordered all of the last essentials from my Target and Amazon list. We need to finish up last minute stuff while DH is home right now and my hospital bag is almost packed! 

I switch between my Pandora stations; Todays Country or Top Hits. But most of the time it's my kids "Moana" Pandora station so they are occupied while I try to get stuff done! 
    Married 03.09.09
    Sweet Baby H 12.21.11
    Sassy Baby P 03.26.14
    Little Brother Due 05.22.17
  • Options
    How far along are you? 34 weeks!!

How big is baby? The size of a Basketball hoop?

Any appointments this week? 34 week OBGYN

Symptoms? My hips are KILLING me!! I called the doctor and the only suggestion was PT. I already go to the Chiropractor once a week and the OB once every two weeks... On top of working full time,  I'm like realistically I just don't have the time. They offered my tylenol 3 and I was like "yes, please" haha I'll see how I feel by Thursdays appointment. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Raves- It's my Birthday on Wednesday!! I also went to a completion event at Buy Buy Baby yesterday, we found the ERGO 360 Breeze carrier on clearance and they gave us the 20% off, so I only paid $100 for it!! I was soo excited!! 

What's your progress or plans for your baby to do list? I did a TON of work on the nursery last week, waiting on curtains to come tomorrow. I want to get my hospital bag ready this week.

GTKY: Do you have music you listen to when you want to get stuff done? What is it? I listen to everything it seems.... When my husband is around it's usually Dispatch Radio or Country Radio, when it's just me I'll do a 90's Radio.... 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 35 Weeks

How big is baby? Kid's Backpack (HA HA)

Any appointments this week? Nope, start my weekly appointments next week

Symptoms? So I had a couple of instances of a lot of energy this past weekend and I think I over did it a bit. My hips (specifically my right hip) hurts REAL bad. I have an appointment to see my chiropractor later today - so that should help.

What's your progress or plans for your baby to do list? Progress is pretty good. My baby showers are this week (having one at work and one for just friends) so I am really hoping once that is done I get get a lot of things checked off. I have been waiting for the baby showers before using the completion discounts at Target and Amamzon :)

I listen to a little bit of everything. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 32 Weeks

How big is baby? A squash? I thought it was a squash last week...

Any appointments this week? Regular OB check up tomorrow

Symptoms? Pretty confident I've developed SPD. Its getting pretty uncomfortable to do a lot of things - get up and down from chairs, walk very fast, roll over in bed, etc. Continuing on with heartburn. I did break down and buy a pregnancy support brace/belt and it arrived today, so my next busy day on my feet, I'm going to give it a shot. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Firstworldproblems rant: I had a prenatal massage today and it was nice, but... kind of left me feeling disappointed. I REALLY want somewhere that has a hole in the table or lots of pillows so that I can lay on my stomach and have my back actually massaged. The first half was on my back, and I eventually had to ask to stop that part early because my lower back was killing me. 

What's your progress or plans for your baby to do list? Well, not much since last week. I have most of the clothes I've gotten washed, but need to decide how to organize the dresser, so that's been stalling me from putting them away. I'm getting antsy at the amount of stuff we DON'T have, but I have two more showers so I'm holding off from buying anything. I keep telling myself that thanks to Amazon, anything I don't have yet I can basically have waiting on my front porch by the time we got home from the hospital, even if I went into labor tonight.

Depends on my mood, but I love me some 90s and 00s pop, summer, or hip hop stations on Pandora. For relaxing, I have lately been gravitating towards Eric Hutchinson or Lumineers radio. 
  • Options
    @Cubslove12 I'm sure you're doing this already, but I swear by sleeping with a pillow between my knees. It definitely doesn't get rid of the hip pain all together, but it helps.
    @Jkp7749 I'm glad they took you seriously and you got to go in and hear the HBs! Isn't it funny that this is the only time in our lives we'll be congratulated on gaining weight?? I feel you on not believing how much time is still left... except I have 8 weeks!  :| How can this go on for that much longer??
    @kns1988 I do NOT envy you having to move at this time. At least you have a great excuse for making everyone else carry heavy boxes! Don't overdo it :)
  • Options
    @ShadeofGreen816 I have the same first world problem! I miss massages that have a purpose! I feel like prenatal massages are a waste of time!
  • Options
    How far along are you? 36 weeks! Less than 30 days to go!

How big is baby? Cabbage Patch doll 

Any appointments this week? I have a growth u/s and GBS testing on Wednesday as well as my first cervical check. 

Symptoms? Ugh, nausea and constipation just keep getting worse. I am getting ready to add Colace to the stuff I already take for regularity. Lots of vaginal/lower back pressure -- sometimes it feels like pre labor! Increased BHC. SPD is getting worse too. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I am praying that baby has turned around and will be head down when we see him on Wednesday! 

What's your progress or plans for your baby to do list? Got most of my hospital bag packed, and ordered kids' presents from baby as well as prints for baby books. The only 2 things left that I really want to do are make some freezer meals and finish working on baby books. DS is going to go spend Easter weekend with one of his cousins and we'll pick him up at Easter dinner that Sunday so I am planning on using that time to really get projects done. DD is much more independent so I can do things when she is around that I cannot get done when DS is around. Oh I also have to sterilize bottles, pacifiers, and pump parts. 

Definitely. Since I'm not using my Running playlist to go running right now I listen to that and to my Favorites playlist when I am at home getting things done. My running playlist is mostly a dance/hip hop/reggeaton/pop mix of fast paced songs. My Favorites has a little bit of everything. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018