September 2017 Moms
Options

TTGP grad checkin | March 30

How far along are you?

When is your next appointment?

Cravings/Symptoms?

Rants/Raves/Randoms?

Questions?

pregnancy GTKY: now that we've been over here a while, lets go down memory lane: when were you on the TTGP board and what do you miss the most about it? (About being a regular participant, anyways...I know many of us lurk a lot!)

NBR GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about summertime?

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
Re-started TTC Aug 2016
Started IF testing Nov 2016
Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

Re: TTGP grad checkin | March 30

• Options
    How far along are you? 13+4

When is your next appointment? 18+1

Cravings/Symptoms? Not really, unless skittles count!

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I'm on my second day off in a row. Yesterday was because of stress and today is because I was up all night thinking about the work stress and having stomach aches (so, probably still stress related) BUT I'm thankful to live in a country where I can take stress days if I need them to not get out of control.

Questions?

pregnancy GTKY: now that we've been over here a while, lets go down memory lane: when were you on the TTGP board and what do you miss the most about it? (About being a regular participant, anyways...I know many of us lurk a lot!)
    lurked fairly regularly since 2013, participated regularly from fall 2015 when we officially started ttc. Less active but still regular last fall after our loss. I miss the people, mostly. It is a revolving door by nature and I'm so thankful for coming to the bmb world at the same time as you ladies :)

NBR GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about summertime? Warmth, dresses with bare legs and no nylons, leggings, or pantyhose!

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• Options
    How far along are you?
    15w4d

4/20

Cravings/Symptoms?
    pasta salad still and my nausea/vomitting is ramping up... grrrrrr

Rants/Raves/Randoms?
    Rant- picked a beautiful little girl name that my DH was totally in board with.  Then he realized his coworkers daughter had the same name and since it's quite unique we had to scrap it.  I was devastated but we've agreed on another so I'll survive... 

Questions?

i lurked a lot and then started participating late November 2016, and had conceived by the end of December.  I'm one of the lucky ones!  Those ladies were so wonderful and knowledgeable and mostly upbeat despite their struggles.

Oh sweet summer howi long for the.... all things summer, warmth, flowers, playing in the yard!  I just can't wait! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ColoradoHikerColoradoHiker member
    edited March 2017
    How far along are you?  16+5

When is your next appointment?  April sometime, along with the anatomy scan!

Cravings/Symptoms?  Sushi.  Sushi 4 lyfe.  ETA:  I'm keeping my sushi obsession to once a week or so, but it's hard!

Rants/Raves/Randoms?  My back and ab muscle pain finally went away this week, but my hips and pubic bone are killing me now.  Thanks, relaxin hormone.  I appreciate your attempt to make pushing a small watermelon out easier, but.. ouch.  On the plus side, DH has been amazing and supportive, especially this past week when I just couldn't handle life in general.  Also, I have a girl's night with my bff tomorrow- going to hibachi and to see beauty and the Beast!  <3

Questions?

pregnancy GTKY: now that we've been over here a while, lets go down memory lane: when were you on the TTGP board and what do you miss the most about it? (About being a regular participant, anyways...I know many of us lurk a lot!)  I lurked last Sept, and started participating in October-December.  I really just miss the sense of community, I feel like this board isn't as cohesive.  I mean, people already split off for FB groups before there was barely anyone here!

NBR GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about summertime?  Hiking, and kayaking.  And swimming.  There's nothing more amazing than floating like a beluga whale (I'm very pale) in a nice comfy temp lake while you're pregnant.
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @jillibean0871  The obvious answer to the name problem is to have your DH switch jobs, of course.  :smile:  At my old job, a French couple named their daughter Camille (which sounds like Cami when they pronounce it with their awesome accents).  It's high on my list of girls names, and I have no shame about using it if we do have a girl!

@BigBadWolf12 I hope you have a less stressful day today.  I have untreated anxiety that sometimes makes getting out of bed hard to do, it feels so overwhelming.  Thankfully, those moments are rare for me, and I hope you're able to mitigate some of the stress.  Pet a kitty, read, exercise, whatever helps you.

• Options
    How far along are you? 14w4d

When is your next appointment? April 11th, glucose test

Cravings/Symptoms? Still nauseous some in the evening. And I broke my nearly week-long steak of keep food down last night. I was so upset, I thought I was over that part. Still just want to eat bread and cheese at dinner which doesn't bode well for not packing on the pounds.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? I have a few today. 
    1) Rant - Sick with something and it stinks that I can't really take anything helpful. Hoping it's not the flu!
    2) Rant - I keep asking DH if he has thought of names yet and he keeps saying no. Apparently he is not picking my hints of telling him to think of names by asking him if he has thought of any. 
    3) Rave - DH told me I could finally rent an auger to start prepping the yard for the fence that we had a huge blow-up about. Clearly I was pro fence; he was completely against it. Thankfully he has realized he has not choice.

Questions? Did everyone have some sort of testing to determine your baby's chance of abnormalities? I keep reading about them on the boards and feel like I am the only one who hasn't. They were never even offered. 

pregnancy GTKY: now that we've been over here a while, lets go down memory lane: when were you on the TTGP board and what do you miss the most about it? (About being a regular participant, anyways...I know many of us lurk a lot!) I wasn't on the TTGP board for very long (we were lucky that this happened super fast) but when I discovered it which was right before we started trying I lurked for about a week and then jumped in. Everyone over there was so full of information and I tried to absorb it all. I'm sure I had some pretty dumb questions but no one ever made me feel like I was asking a dumb question. (Thankfully no one has made me feel that way here either.)

NBR GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about summertime? Sunshine and my evening walks with my dogs. Although I am sure I will be quickly heading for some AC. 
  • Options
    @dogdisnylovr Is your pregnancy considered high risk, or that you are of "advanced maternal age"?  (I hate that term.)  Based on personal experience, I had an NT scan and a blood stick at the same appt.  The blood was sent off and tested for the odds of Down's syndrome in the baby, and the results from that were combined with the NT measurements and other soft markers from the scan to determine overall risk.  

From what I've read on here, a lot of women who are AMA or had recurrent miscarriages have the Maternit21, Panorama or Harmony tests.  It's a cell free DNA test that analyzes the mother's blood for chromosomal material.  That's how a lot of the women here found out their baby's sex so early, and it checks for all the Trisomy and various other possible defects.  It's also non-invasive, unlike have a amniocentesis or CVS.

• Options
    How far along are you?
    15+1
    Wednesday is a check-up/sonogram.  Saturday I have an elective u/s.
    Cravings/Symptoms?
    More indigestion lately.  :(
    Rants/Raves/Randoms?
    I'm super peeved with DH.  He's a smoker and at our 8 week chat with midwife, she told us that his smoking when baby is around- just the smoke on his clothes, skin, etc.- can increase our risk for SIDS.  7 weeks later and he hasn't even made the slightest shift towards quitting.  And he's out in the driveway almost the entire time after work smoking.  If I ask him to come do something he will, but he's not being an active participant in the household and I'm over it.  I'm working full time, taking a grad school class, cooking every night AND growing a baby.  We've had this same talk pre-pregnancy about him not "being present" and just escaping to the garage/driveway.  And he changed for like, a minute, and then right back to it.  His birthday is on Saturday, so I'm going to let it slide for a few more days but good god, he has no idea the rage that's building.  
    Questions?

I lurked for about a year and then participated on and off from May til January of 2016.  I miss how dedicated I was to it.  Because I was temping, opk-ing, etc, and those daily check-ins seemed to make the wait go by faster.  I learned a lot on that board.  
    not much- it gets so hot where I live.  Summer is not my favorite. :sweat:
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Options
    dogdisnylovrdogdisnylovr member
    edited March 2017
    @ColoradoHiker No, I am not AMA or considered high risk. The only thing that may put me close to the high risk category is my weight but I haven't been told I am high risk because of it so I guess not. That's probably why I wasn't given any additional testing, just reading the boards it seems like everyone and their mother was given one of those tests except me and I started getting concerned. Thanks for the info!

@cats*in*space (I can't seem to tag you)... sorry to hear about DH! I hope you are able to talk with him and he is receptive. I've had a similar talk with DH about not helping out and mine has done the same thing, changed for a couple days and then went back to the old ways. We love them but sometimes DH's are the worst! 
  • Options
    How far along are you?  17+4

When is your next appointment? 4/14, anatomy scan on 4/18

Cravings/Symptoms?  Gummy bears and ice cream sandwiches.  M/S came back with a vengeance this week so I'm back on diclegis and man, that stuff's a life saver.

Rants/Raves/Randoms?  Rant that M/S is back, but rave that diclegis is awesome at keeping nausea and vomiting at bay for at least most the day.

Questions?

I was on and off active on TTPG from May 2015 through December 2016.  I miss the community and the daily monitoring of stuff.  I learned so much on that board from the daily check-ins. 

NBR GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about summertime?  Longer days and more time outside with the furbaby.
    Together 2007 | Married 2011 | Me: 36 | DH: 38
    Adopted Furbaby: 2014
    TTC#1 : 1/2016 | IUI #2 - BFP 12/24/16 -- born 9/8/17
    TTC#2: 11/2019 | Dx DOR (AMH 0.3), AMA
    IUI #2 - BFP 7/1/20 -- EDD 3/14/21
  • Options
    @ColoradoHiker at first I swore we were using it but he kept throwing out our backup name which is Lydia and I decided to give in.  Lydia is a pretty name and something I'm ok with.  I did argue that he could just tell this co worker he had no say in the name I picked it and wouldn't tel him until the baby was born.  He didn't think it was as good of an idea as me :) 
  • Options
    @dogdisnylovr I wasn't offered it with my first o was 32 at the time but they offered the cell free DNA this time around bc I'm AMA.  Our NT scan tech gave us some good potty shots with both of our kids and we were able to make an educated guess.  If you have any ultrasounds before your anatomy scan ask nicely and they might just take a peek! 
  • Options
    @BigBadWolf12 Feel better! I've also been craving skittles!
    @Cats*in*space I'm having the same struggle with my DH. Doc hasn't mentioned anything to him, so I may put that in their ear for our next appt. He "tries" to quit every weekend, but once he's back at work and something stresses him out, he claims he has to smoke again. I quit about 5 years ago, and never looked back. I've always wanted him to quit, but now more than ever with LO on the way. 

How far along are you? 18w+1d

When is your next appointment? 3/21 for A/S. We're team green, but I'm excited to see baby look like an actual baby!

Cravings/Symptoms? Mexican food and candy this week. I feel more hungry now than I have, and still go through phases of being super tired.

Rants/Raves/Randoms? Rave: I'm going to a fish fry with my mom tonight, and I'm so excited about the food! haha! Also, my DH just recently got off weekends, so we now have a day off together, and this will be the first weekend with no plans, which is so nice!

Questions?

I learned so much there, and although I was not there long, I felt included and welcome immediately. My absolute favorite was (and still is) the grad thread to celebrate everyone's BFPs!

NBR GTKY: What are you most looking forward to about summertime? Blah... Summer is actually my least favorite. I don't like heat, and I don't like my legs so I usually keep them covered. I guess I like the popsicles and ice cream... haha! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    How far along are you? 14 weeks and 4 days

When is your next appointment? Birthing class (10 hours) this upcoming weekend. 

Cravings/Symptoms? Really wanting sliced honey ham (cooked up) and rolled with cream cheese and pickles. Also craving Caprese salad-with good tomatoes. Mostly don't want to eat anything...things just don't taste that good and are also really not appetizing sounding. 

Heartburn and headaches

I was on the TTGP board 2015/2016...I spent most of the end of 2016 on the IF board. I miss that I felt like I knew some of the women better (was able to connect) and seems a bit harder to feel connected here so far. 

Sitting on my deck, more restaurants open, green grass, pontooning. 
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27