August 2017 Moms

FFFC 3/31

Anyone have any confessions? You might not flamed who knows. Take a chance.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC 3/31

• The day after my c/s with DD I went to the bathroom for the first time and I passed a ton of bigger blood clots. This had never happened to me before and so I freaked out, started sobbing and called the nurse. She assured me that they were only blood clots but they were so big that I thought they did something wrong. I was sure that necessary organs were falling out of my vagina. 
  • DH is in Orlando for a work trip til Saturday. I don't plan to cook one single thing while he's gone. And I'm also going to all the places he won't normally go with me so I can get my fix lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • I am not interested in having sex!!!! Unless it's just myself. I'm the definition of SELFISH! I confess that I will literally handle my business and put myself to sleep before he comes home from work. 
  • @BabyGia

Ha ha that was going to be my FFC this week. We haven't done the BD since I got pregnant. Between morning sickness, fatigue and a toddler it is hard to find a time I am in the mood and DS is not awake.  On top of that I have really good pregnancy sex dreams where business gets taken care of for me.  Poor DH.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @smallbutmighty77 I flat out hated being pregnant the first time. I had every possible symptom and felt like crap. I'm actually enjoying it this time. 
  • @smallbutmighty77 Girl, I feel the exact same way you do. And that gif is PERFECT!
  • @megaroo42 thanks it is my first bump gif!! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • @smallbutmighty77 I keep telling people that its not glow, but an obscene amount of oil on my face, and they tend to get off that subject pretty quick.  Ive always had bad skin, but this oil is crazy, and makes me look shiny all the time, so yeah it might look like glow, but its not!  
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • @smallbutmighty77,

Not really enjoying pregnancy at all.  I actually think I enjoyed half of it the last time especially second trimester, but am already fed up with the complications and the feeling drained everyday​.  
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @LSP87 wtf!?  Why do people even care if the clothes is brand new or used?  That's just stupid!  I use tons of hand me downs and garage sale finds.  I don't think I've ever encountered crack cocaine on them though.  

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @LSP87  My neighbor gave me a huge tub of used clothes. Omg am I so excited not to have to buy an entire wardrobe. I'm also probably going to craigslist tons of other stuff for baby, too. Also +10000000 points for the Dave Chappelle gif.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • LSP87LSP87 member
    @bumpybump no kidding! who can even tell? I'm not dressing my kid in rags or anything, but used or new--who cares? I only mention the crack cocaine because that was what the person was sounding like I was exposing my baby to. I respect her, so I wasn't overly defensive in my explanation..but it did bother me a little bit. Then again, I am used to the judgment and backhanded compliment type of shit.

@smallbutmighty77 that's awesome and that is also the same route I was thinking of. There are tons of cute stuff, but I think I will limit myself to mostly only splurging on holiday-type outfits.
  • @LSP87 I need to introduce you to my friends, who are like "good. You're a smart mom. Save that money for, you know, a house or something."
  • @LSP87 for my first born I did have hand me downs and brand new a little of both which is a blessing either way I don't know why people would care if it is used or not and half of the hand me downs were brand new as well so it does not matter what judgemental people thinks it DOES NOT MATTER!!!!! As long as you wash it your good. I wash everything even if I just bought it. 
  • @LSP87 that gif is the best. Second hand clothes are ahhhh-mazing. Like yeah, some other kid wore it for 5 minutes, and ... ? 
  • Literally the only new clothes my child has are the ones someone else has bought for her.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • @LSP87
    One of my good friends from childhood was horrified when I told her I preferred second hand clothes.  She actually asked why I wasn't worried about them having crack cocaine on them.  I didn't even know how to answer I was so shocked at her train of thought. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Nxy Camo is definitely not cute. I don't envy you those clothes.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Nxy I can see your style point. I guess with my sister I just thought it was nuts because our styles aren't that different from each other so her baby clothes wouldn't be something so different from my own that I would turn them down.
    If anything she is more stylish than I am. But if our styles were totally different I could see it not being as exciting or useful. 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • LSP87LSP87 member
    @Nxy I definitely agree that if it isn't your style, it's not useful except in a pinch if you hate it that much. I have a few styles/sayings I'd never put on my baby if I could help it. I got lucky with this big lot. Classic, simple, cute styles. I also found new brands I liked that I'd never buy new. I had no idea Restoration Hardware had a baby fashion line but I got a few things in that lot that are cute.
  • The other awesome thing about hand-me-downs is if they get destroyed at daycare or playing outside or blowouts it doesn't matter cause it was free! DD gets absolutely filthy in the summer at daycare so I only send her in the clothes I don't mind getting stained. There were several occasions where she had blowouts as an infant and it was honestly just easier to put those clothes in the trash than try to save them. My daycare puts blowout clothes in a plastic bag so they just kind of bake all day, it's pretty gross. 
  • I kinda did mine yesterday in the UO thread, but to repeat, I shamefully watch RHOBH and Little Women: LA. Totally my guilty pleasure. 

Bonus FFFC: I having a glass of wine tonight. It's the series finale of Grimm. Sue me. 

Bonus Bonus: I'm totally tuning into Mama June tonight to see her weight loss transformation. Flame away! 
    RHOBH watcher over here too! Do you watch Vanderpump rules? The drama is insane. I also lurk the TTGP board for their Vanderpump/housewives thread discussions. I may have too much free time...

Pregnancy Ticker
  • FFSC: I'm drinking a giant coffee right now as a weekend indulgence, and it's probably well over recommended caffeine limits. Don't care enough to even check!
  • @Nxy Oh do I hear you on the camo! DH is in the military and also a hunter so his dad thinks it's hilarious to irritate me with various gifts with camo themes. He said recently to prepare for a bunch of camo baby clothes and I quickly replied that that's fine as long as he provides me with the receipt because they will be returned. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • secicc12 said:
    I kinda did mine yesterday in the UO thread, but to repeat, I shamefully watch RHOBH and Little Women: LA. Totally my guilty pleasure. 

Bonus FFFC: I having a glass of wine tonight. It's the series finale of Grimm. Sue me. 

Bonus Bonus: I'm totally tuning into Mama June tonight to see her weight loss transformation. Flame away! 
    RHOBH watcher over here too! Do you watch Vanderpump rules? The drama is insane. I also lurk the TTGP board for their Vanderpump/housewives thread discussions. I may have too much free time...
    I don't, but I'm totally going to check it out now! ;)