Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday March 31

2»

Re: TWW Friday March 31

• Month/Cycle:1/1

CD / DPO: 24/10

Timing:-6 , -4, -2, 0

Testing: trying to wait at least until Monday , really want to  try and wait until I am late Wednesday

Rant / Rave: feeling kind of blah today cant really pin point why , happy its the weekend though

CS / Q: nope

GTKY: what is one thing you CAN NOT sleep without? I need to have the window open when I sleep, its super frustrating when our neighbors are loud and I have to close the window

@candyapple2012 sorry to hear you are having a awful day , hope you feel better soon

@elisek-2 sorry about your bfn

• Tennis11785Tennis11785 member
    edited April 2017
    @ChristmasCookie - Sorry for the drastic decline in weather.  No game, it was a rainout.  But we get to use our tickets at any regular season game (with a couple restrictions that are understandable).  I was a little sad because it was my two favorite teams and they don't play each other very often (I think the last time they were in town was almost a decade ago), but I'm certainly a fan of the hometown team so it will still work out.  Last year we went to like 15 games!  
    @ali_gator11 - it's so early.  If you really are 1 DPO, you'd never turn a test this early.  Even if you're 5 DPO, it would be too early.  I know the urge is strong (trust me, once I peed on a stick before I even ovulated).  ETA - What I thought was a 1 might have been the letter "I".  If so, sorry!  
    @kvacmak - It doesn't bug me, but there were a couple times that I woke up really tangled and concerned....
    @avrilmai - sorry about the trip timing
    @soldiersmom, @candyapple2012, @justkeepswimming8 - my H takes ACV sometimes too.  He said it helped

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Loading the player...
  • edited April 2017
    @kariann323 No problem! I just sent you a message with the link along with a TW about their videos.

@Tennis11785 I'm so sorry you missed such a great opportunity! I hope when you finally get to go, it's a good game!

@kvacmak Aw man! I hate to hear that. Today's almost over...
  • @ChristmasCookie yeah, I wasn't ever tracking cm before this bc stint (most recently been on for 2.5 years), but it certainly feels like less overall cm and barely any ewcm. In each of these first two months off I had one single ewcm discharge first thing in the morning about 4-5 days before O. Then it's just been watery before O. We'll see if it stays that way or not. Good luck regulating off bc yourself!

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • @kvacmak - bahaha, that was a question that I asked maybe a month ago and it was wasn't well received! Lesson learned!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @KariAnn323 sounds like you had a great time and Happy Belated Birthday to you! 1 error in 4000 sounds like really great stats to me, yes you are human, if it were me there probably wouldve been a lot more mistakes made lol. We were looking at Seattle, but who knows now. We also talked about Chicago, if it doesn't work out now we will plan for later. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked"