August 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments 3/27

Any appointments this week?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Appointments 3/27

• Options
    Laying here awake at 5 am waiting for my 830 A/S! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    General check up Thursday. Can't wait to hear that hb again!
  • Options
    Fetal Echo on Friday at the hospital we will deliver at....fingers crossed everything is good!!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    I have the anatomy scan on Thursday, can't wait to see baby again :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    homemakermamahomemakermama member
    edited March 2017
    @smallbutmighty77 fingers crossed for good results! 

I had had my normal appointment this morning, baby's heart was in the 160's and moving away from the Doppler haha. My midwife also put in the order for my anatomy scan so I should be getting the call from them tomorrow or the next day. She also said she will see me in 2 months. Fine by me haha if something seems wrong I can always go get checked out at the hospital or make another appointment sooner. 

Also I'll probably be getting my GD screening at that appointment... joy...

edit for spelling
                                                             Met DH 2008-engaged 8/10/2011-married 7/21/12 
                                              DD1 born on her due date 05/01/2012 7lbs12oz and 19 3/4 inches long
                                                     DD2 born 12/07/2013 @ 39w6d 8lbs15oz 20 3/4 inches long
                                                          #3 EDD 09/27/2015 ~ we are going for a HOME birth!

• Options
    just had my anatomy scan and everything looked great, so happy. i did first trimester screening which resulted in higher but still normal for trisomy 18 and today they confirmed that they didn't see any markers for it! :D yaaaaay
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    A/S tomorrow and I'm so excited!
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • Options
    Just had my anatomy scan and all went well!  I was informed that I have an anterior placenta which helped me feel better about not feeling much movement especially since I felt my first a lot earlier. Also found out that he is weighing an estimated 1 pound opposed to the average 10 ounces. I must be carrying a linebacker. 
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 that's so great to hear! I'm sure you're feeling much better now!!!!
  • Options
    @SouthernMama15 @mrsmatt1212 so much better! I was so nervous for today, but knowing it ll looks good is a huge relief. Luckily they did it at the hospital I will be delivering at so they have all the info as well.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 What a relief!! I'm so happy to hear that. Celebrate tonight  ;)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you @secicc12 DH is going out later, so I plan on celebrating with a crappy movie-probably Hallmark and the whole couch to myself!
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77  thats great news!!

I had my a/s today as well.  Despite my elevated AFP, everything is in its place and my cervix is looking long.  I am so happy.  I see my OB Wednesday now.

@abbeyh  Both my peanuts have anterior placentas.  I feel little pokes from time to time.  I'm a FTM so i'm not sure what its supposed to feel like.
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers