3. Any upcoming appointments this week?

4.  Any new symptoms?

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: Do you have any pets at home? 
TW: 
1 infant loss
8/17: Our daughter was born
8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!

Re: Friday Ticker Change

• 1. 20 weeks

2. I don't know. I stopped keeping track.

3. Right now! My A/S

4. Insomnia

5. No

6. Zero pets. Not really an animal person. DH would love a cat but it's not happening. I might consider a corgi but that's all.
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • 1. How far along are you? 20 weeks, ahh!

2. How big is baby? The size of a banana

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Yes: anatomy u/s on Monday and check-up on Tuesday

4.  Any new symptoms? Insomnia and heightened anxiety

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Anyone have opinions on the Babies R Us Registry events? DH and I are supposed to attend one tomorrow but I'm debating whether its worth the 25 minute drive if we're the only ones signed up.

6. GTKY: Do you have any pets at home? Yes, a 14 year-old Alaskan husky. DH has had him since he was 16 and the dog has officially become my buddy during pregnancy!
  • Loading the player...
  • @megaroo42 I did one, no one else came so we got the raffle prizes by default and they gave us two 'goodie' bags. We were only there maybe 30 mins. Signed up, got set for the rewards, walked through the store with someone for a bit to go over some key items, got stuff to take home. 

1. How far along are you? 22weeks!!

2. How big is baby? Coconut/ Water Bottle/ Smoothie

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Just got back from my fetal echo-all looks good!! Super excited to have that checked off and have good results.

4.  Any new symptoms? Leg cramps, not loving those. Plus my feet are starting to be a bit swollen end of day- I sit for most of it so might get a small stool or something to elevate.

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Got my breast pump- Spectra S2. Love that it is digital and everything. Just hoping everything goes well and I can use it when the time comes.

6. GTKY: Do you have any pets at home? We have an 80lb husky/lab mix rescue who does not have a clue she weighs 80lbs. Love her, and she loves kids-but she is a big pup.
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • @smallbutmighty77 Thanks for the info!
  • For mamas with due dates of August 4, 11, 18, and 25

1. How far along are you? 21 weeks

2. How big is baby? An endive 

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Nope

4.  Any new symptoms? Moving like crazy 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Nope

6. GTKY: Do you have any pets at home? We don't. Maybe when we have a bigger property and can fence in our yard, no room for a dog to play and DH is "allergic" to cats. 
  • 1. How far along are you? 22 weeks

2. How big is baby? a coconut

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? nope

4.  Any new symptoms? nope

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? One of my husband's co-workers keeps asking to touch my belly..never met her, never spoke to her and she never asks me. I know some people don't mind having their belly touched but I don't feel comfortable having a stranger touch it. 

6. GTKY: Do you have any pets at home? One cat who runs the house. 

• 1. How far along are you? 21 weeks

2. How big is baby? The bump says an Endive...

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? Nope 

4.  Any new symptoms? Suddenly hungry all the time. And  the hip pain while sleeping has started 

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

6. GTKY: Do you have any pets at home? We have a 9 year old rescue dog (they guessed he's hound/lab mix) named Atlas and a 6 year old tuxedo cat named Orion. Atlas is the sweetest old man and Orion is a moody cat who only wants attention in the middle of the night. 
  • 1. How far along are you? 19 w

2. How big is baby? A mango

3. Any upcoming appointments this week? My anatomy scan is this upcoming Tues

4.  Any new symptoms? Heartburn basically as soon as I get into bed every night

5. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Nope

6. GTKY: Do you have any pets at home? I have 2 cats
    BabyFruit Ticker

#1 - DD: 7/5/12
    #2 - DS: 5/21/14
    #3 - EDD: 8/25/17