Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 3/31

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were one of the (already named) Seven Dwarfs which one would you be? (Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy and Grumpy.)

Re: WTO Friday 3/31

• Loading the player...
  • @starla! YAS to all the vacation sex! And it sounds like you have an amazing weekend ahead of you. Enjoy! 

@Dilynne sorry that you are still sick. I hope you start feeling more like yourself soon. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Month/Cycle: 5/5 (6 months tomorrow, ugh!)

CD: 1 :( 

WAYDTGKU: nothing right now

R/R: While it is Friday and I'm at home with DS today (LOVE my days off with him), I'm really just trying to decide the appropriate time to start drinking...

CS/Q: nothing to see here folks

GTKY: Today? Most definitely grumpy 
  • @hartmich Right?!  I totally agree:smile: Sorry about missing FW :neutral:
    @hoosiermama1 Sorry about CD 1
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @wabash15 Hey girl!  GL today!  Keep us posted :smile:
    @Sailing_Mama Thank you!  Good job getting up and out early - I wish I could
    do that!
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @sailing_mama I mean, I could but it's probably not worth it anyway! Chances of us conceiving on our own are very low... 

@wabash15

• @wabash15 I'm super impressed you were able to throw together a full dinner with dessert on such short notice!
    I knew it was a real possibility that O would be delayed.. but I'm still frustrated and impatient about it. I'm worried it won't happen and then starting to get freaked out about the days ticking by and me getting older (turning 34 in a couple months). :( On the plus side, DH has been super awesome about the whole thing. We BD'd last night and he said "are you getting close to O yet? we might as well keep doing it!" And I told him that it wasn't close yet, but we could still have sex just for the fun of it. He seems pretty relaxed about it, but like he he's eager to keep trying so that's good. :)
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @50Wife Glad I'm being entertaining. I might need a lot more euphemisms for sex because still no O in sight. Sorry your body is also being a jerk.
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• @sailing_mama I'm not convinced you've O'd...there is a super subtle temp shift but I think its still pre-O. fx and keep HIO
    @starla I totally get wanting to get the show on the road and move on. I was the same way. I was the same age you are when I was last trying, it can be hard to not feel pressure from that stupid clock ticking away. Hugs. Its good DH is excited about the process. Fx O will come and you'll be KTFU soon. hugs
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Thanks @wabash15 You're a good friend. :)
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD:36

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,hio

R/R: Ugh been putting off laundry because I`ve been feeling lazy this week.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: If you were one of the (already named) Seven Dwarfs which one would you be? (Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy and Grumpy.) Bashful I`m shy and don`t say much till I GTKY.  
  • @SoraLk I admit that I struggled a bit with our wedding because I don't like being the center of attention. It's not really avoidable when you're the bride, however! My advice is just to relax as much as possible. I loved the planning piece! 

@wabash15 yay for your follie check this afternoon!! Sorry you had to deal with semi-unexpected house guests last night. 

@beachbunnyxo123 ugh. Sorry about the bladder infection. At least it's better than a pelvic infection! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @beachbunnyxo123 Sorry for the infection!  Hope it clears up soon
    @EmilyLove25 I love Dateline too!  The ID Channel is my favorite.  I'm way too obsessed with stuff like that
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 (still just learning the TTC ropes)

CD: 10 

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, charting and temping, and have just been prescribed Metformin after results of my most recent blood work. 

R/R: It's Friday which is a day I don't work out and get to sleep just a little later so I had some great puppy cuddles with one of our dogs this morning. 

CS/Q: tl;dr - Anyone on here experience cervix softness as a sign of impending O? Background - I am not confident I will O this month as I had Mirena out 10 days ago - I was told I would get period and immediately regain cycle but I have read that is not true for everyone. I don't totally trust my own observations on CF yet - it feels slippery right now but I am second guessing myself because paying attention to it is new. What I am more confident about is that my cervix feels softer than it did a few days ago and also just a little more difficult to reach. I understand this to be a possible sign of impending O but don't see it mentioned as much as CF changes. 

GTKY: If you were one of the (already named) Seven Dwarfs which one would you be? (Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy and Grumpy.) I think this time of year I'd be Sneezy because its allergy season and I live in one of the worst cities in the world for pollen. 
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Ugh

R/R: I am so friggen mad at myself. Took another day off work and chickened out on my bloodwork again. I give up. Why even try to get KU if I can't do this. This is such a frustrating phobia. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were one of the (already named) Seven Dwarfs which one would you be? (Bashful, Doc, Dopey, Happy, Sleepy, Sneezy and Grumpy.)
    Grumpy right now. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @starla
    love cute hug sweet friend GIF
    @flashley sorry you we're able to go in for the blood draw. hugs
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @EmilyLove25 I've been running in Altra's (Intuition) for the last few years. I'm not sure what's next. I need something that's fairly stiff (moderate cushioning) to prevent too much flexion of my right toe. I'm going to look at Altra's, Hoka's and at least one other brand. I've been running in zero drop shoes for a long time now.
  • @ RVAmom315 Yes! The ID Channel is great!

@ MJDsquared Yay! You give me hope that it will move more quickly and I won’t notice (which it will!!!). sorry about the frustrating one year mark.

@ shortstack930 Jealous about IHOP!

@ KatieEl I am sorry to see you here. Looks like you and I are in the short luteal phase bus together. I just want some easy answer how to make it longer… but I know I need to give it a few more cycles. This week AF was SO early. Ugh! Yay for at home date night!

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @JJMNO1616 You are very right. It is severe. I am worried if something serious were to happen to me I would avoid treatment due to this fear. I have contacted a therapist - hoping I can get help. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility