TWW Thursday 3/30

Gooooood morning!

Month/Cycle:

CD / DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

Rant / Rave:

CS / Q:

GTKY: What is your heritage? Do you know anything cool about your family history?

Re: TWW Thursday 3/30

• Hey everyone! I am headed on my girls weekend so I won't be posting at all and when I get back I will be in WTO since AF made her appearance. Hope no one follows me!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle:4/4

CD / DPO:25/7

Timing: -2, -1, O, +1

Testing: Hoping to hold out for another week but I'm already having fantasies about peeing on things...

Rant / Rave: Rant:I have to work day shift today, and I suck at getting up at 5:15, so I had a terrible sleep last night, despite getting to bed on time. I woke up probably every hour and completely soaked the bed in sweat... So gross. Rave: My temp went back up this AM, so that's reassuring, though I don't know how much I believe it see rant... I'm wearing a liner to work just in case...

CS / Q: nah

GTKY: What is your heritage? Do you know anything cool about your family history?
    I'm nearly 50% Finnish, my great-grandparents immigrated from Finland and helped establish the community I grew up in and my grandfather was a fairly well-established business man in the area before he retired when I was a kid. I actually didn't realize just how many lives he touched until I went to his funeral a few years ago and there were HUNDREDS of people there, it was overwhelming!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @MrsMiller8588 Sorry about AF, but enjoy your girl's weekend!
    @kvacmak Getting up early sucks, but yay for the temp spike!
    @kiwi2628 Sorry your back still hurts, but glad you were able to work out!  That's awesome that your family came over so shortly after the mayflower and that you have some cool relatives.

Month/Cycle: 7/6, 5/4 AL

CD / DPO: 33/10

Timing: good, but it doesn't matter

Testing: most likely no need

Rant / Rave: Huge temp. drop this morning to barely above the cover line.  Definitely feeling like I'm out.  I'm hoping AF holds off until at least Saturday so my LP long enough

CS / Q: nope

I'm half Polish, half Russian.  Nothing cool really.  We did think we were half German and not at all Russian up until a few years ago when my grandmother's cousin did a family tree and found out we were wrong!
  • edited March 2017
    Edited because mobile bumping is tricky.

Good morning! I'll be back later to tag -- I'm currently bumping on a bus full of teenagers on our way to a 4-day field trip!

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD / DPO: 27/10

Timing: pretty good!

Testing: I was so close to testing this morning but decided against it since I'll be gone all weekend and either way, I want to be at home. I left my tests at home, so we'll see if af is missed on Sunday. 

Rant / Rave: Rave! My chart is looking good right now! I am cautiously hopeful. I did a chart overlay this morning with a pregnancy chart and they were sooooo similar! 

CS / Q: So I'll be rooming with another teacher who I do not know. Should I warn her about my temping at 5:02am? I'd like to be considerate and temp quietly in the bathroom, but since you're not supposed to move much that won't work. What would you do? It doesn't wake my H, but that doesn't say much.

On my Mom's side, we're Scots/Irish and French; Dad's side is English and Slovak. In the 1750s my great great (insert a few more) grandfather was escaping Protestant persecution and came to the US after receiving a land grant in Pennsylvania from his friend, Benjamin Franklin! 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020

• @MrsMiller8588 Sorry for CD1!

@kiwi2628 That's a really awesome heritage!

@kvacmak When you think about POAS, check out this site and the chances of getting a false negative on each DPO

@TigerCakes Not to feed any BSC but it could be an implantation dip.....

@Tennis11785 I heard the same speculation about April but tbh I haven't been keeping up with any of it

@CandyApple2012 Have fun on the field trip!  As for the temping, I would probably just not do it because it's not really needed since you're in the TWW.  I only temp when not at home if I know O should be happening soon or I'm waiting for CHs, otherwise I leave the thermometer at home.

Month/Cycle: 10/14 (5 an-O)

CD/DPO: 14/5

Timing: -5, -2, O, +1

Testing: hahahahahahha not a chance!

Rant/Rave: My boss left the company and yesterday was his last day, he gave his notice on Monday but already had vacation time planned for the second half of this week and next week.  I already know who my new supervisor in the company is and have met with her but there's still a lot of unknowns and that kind of freaks me out.

CS/Q: Nope, I already posted in the weekly thread and was helped by a couple of our friends :)

GTKY: What is your heritage? Do you know anything cool about your family history? I don't know percentages but I know on my mom's side, I'm German, French and Hungarian.  On my dad's side, I know I'm English and found out after my grandmother passed away that I'm also Irish.  The story is that my grandfather was adopted (which we had always known).  But my aunt told my dad more after their mother passed a few years ago; friends of my grandfather's adopted parents had a nanny or other servant who was from Ireland that "got herself in a motherly way" (words my dad used when telling the story, it makes me giggle so I always use the same phrase when re-telling) and did not want to keep the baby so the friends (my great grandparents) adopted the baby.  I don't know why but I kind of like the story!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Morning everyone! 

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD / DPO: 24/10

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: BFN yesterday, waiting for AF any day now 

Rant / Rave: My dad is retiring tomorrow! I'm so glad he'll be around more (my mom retired 2 years ago). He's decided to reinvent himself as a carpenter (lol) and I have a million projects for him to help me with ;) 

CS / Q: --

What a great question! My dad is 100% Eastern European (Polish/Lithuanian) and just did a DNA test to confirm it. My mom has alwayskbeen told she's 50% Italian, 50% Irish, but she's doing the DNA kit as well, so we'll see. That means I'm a serious mutt! 

@CandyApple2012 you have some serious self control to hold off testing -- I hope it'll be good news! 
    @Tennis11785 ugh sooo over the damn giraffe. 
    @kiwi2628 interesting heritage! 

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD / DPO: 20/1

Timing: not great

Testing: Waiting for AF. Like @Tennis11758 said, it's easy to say when you're 1 DPO.

Rant / Rave: This is a bit of both - I have a lot of headache triggers and have figured out some of the biggest ones through trial and error. I had always suspected that I got headaches right around O and since I have started charting, I have pretty much confirmed that.

CS / Q: nope

GTKY: I am the product of the American melting pot. I know I have German, English, Irish, and Native American ancestry, but I don't know specifics!

@kvacmak - TTC creates some interesting fantasies! Lol!
    @kiwi2628 - Yay for short work days and YH coming home!
    @Tennis11785 - Whoa, looks like we are CD AND DPO buddies. I am so over April the "pregnant" giraffe.
    @CandyApple78 - I feel like my thermometer is quiet enough that it wouldn't wake someone up in a different bed. Hopefully you can just temp like normal!
    @lulu1180 - I love old family secrets/stories like that! My maternal grandmother was adopted and we don't know much about her heritage!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD / DPO: 28/13

Timing: O

Testing: The will power broke and I got a dollar store test yesterday and got a bfn after work. Admittedly not probably the absolute most accurate, but still. DH had been laid up, so the BD on O was the first in 4 weeks, so we had some things working against us. AF will probably arrive Saturday.

Rant / Rave: DH was just the most adorable this morning and we were both up early, so it was a fun hang out time.

CS / Q: nope!

My grandma on my Dad's side is really into geneology and she's in the DAR, but it doesn't really interest me that much. I think that side is Dutch and English. My mom didn't know her dad and her mom's fam were sharecroppers in Arkansas, so that's as far as they go back! Now, however, I've got DH's super German, oft-mispelled & mispronounced surname. Both of his sides are german through and through.

@MrsMiller8585 - hope your trip is fantastic!
    @kvackam - night sweats are so crappy :( hope the shift is easy.
    @kiwi2628 - glad you were able to workout again and reunite with the H!
    @TigerCakes - sorry for the temp drop! 
    @Tennis11785 - Welcome back to TWW! That's such a cool thought with both sides of the American story!
    @CandyApple2012 - your chart does look great, FX no AF! and good luck with the trip, I'm exhausted just thinking about it haha
    @lulu1180 - changes like that in the work heirarchy can be so stressful, I hope the new supervisor and transisition goes smoothly.
    @kmalls - those DNA kits look so interesting, and it's nice that you can just let your parents do them and know what yours would look like!

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • @MrsMiller8588 Have a great time in AZ
    @kvacmak that is a sweet story about your grandfather 
    @kiwi2628 glad you were able to get some of a workout in
    @TigerCakes sorry about the temp drop 
    @Tennis11785 I have not been keeping up with April, enough already. Really cool about your family history
    @CandyApple2012 have fun on the field trip, FX you have a reason to test when you return
    @lulu1180 GL with the uncertainty around your new supervisor. I really liked your family story, "got in a motherly way" what a great expression
    @kmalls congrats to your dad! 
    @morado23 it always amazes me what we can learn about our bodies through temping/charting. I'm pretty new to it, but I find it so cool 
    @elisek-2 sorry about the bfn

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD / DPO: 17/8

Timing: it was in the window, but not great

Testing: not this time, those stark white tests are really depressing

Rant / Rave: it is raining and windy and there is hail in the forecast, I wish I was at home. On the bright side work is kind of mellow. So, more time for getting work done bumping.  ;)

CS / Q: 

I, too, am a product of the American melting pot. One of my great grandfathers was Italian, came over on a boat in the 1800s. Other than that on my dad's side I've got German & English and on my mom's we've got Spanish, English and French, Italian possibly some Irish. My uncle is really into genealogy and apparently has followed some branch of the family tree back to Napoleon. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Super interesting to learn about everyone's heritage! Awesome GTKY, @kiwi2628!

@MrsMiller8588 Sorry for CD 1 but hope you have fun on your trip!
    @Tennis11785 Totally out of the loop on this April thing, but you did remind me one of the million reasons I'm glad I deactivated my FB!
    @CandyApple2012 FX for you!
    @lulu1180 Yeah, new bosses are scary--can totally change the whole vibe of a job. 
    @kmalls Sorry for the BFN but hopefully it was just too early!
    @KatieEl Sorry for CD 1, but that's good you're going to get your LP looked into. 
    @morado23 Kind of TMI, but I've discovered the same kind of thing through charting but with constipation instead of headaches right around and after O. Not a fan. 
    @elisek-2 Sorry for the BFN :(

Month/Cycle: 12/11
    CD / DPO:41/5
    Timing: good
    Testing: no
    Rant / Rave: Had one of those awkward accidentally told someone I wasn't planning to that we had been TTC for awhile moments and now feel stupid about it and trying to convince myself it won't make everything weird. 
    CS / Q:
    GTKY: OK so this one will be a downer... **TW** I'm 1/4 Russian, 1/4 Belarussian, 1/4 Polish, 1/4 Romanian, and all Jew. My mom's side came over pre-Holocaust, and dad's side came over during and some were killed. My father's father was accepted to medical school in Germany when it all started and had to give up his dream of becoming a doctor because he'd obviously be killed there. Both sides came here with no paperwork or records, so we have basically no information from "the old country". In fact, part of our family fled to South America and we don't even know their names. 
  • SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    edited March 2017
    @MrsMiller8585 Enjoy your trip!
    @kvackam Night sweats are super annoying. I get them too and always have to restraighten my hair because it goes curly!
    @kiwi2628 Glad your back didn't stop your workout! Sounds like you are on track for a good day!
    @TigerCakes Sorry for temp drop :(
    @Tennis11785 I don't have FB anymore but my co-workers have been talking about the giraffe for weeks ::eye roll:: so I asked my sister about it and she filled me in. She sent me a screenshot yesterday of the webcam so I could see what it was about. I could totally see it being a hoax!  I'm no zoologist and it could have been a bad angle, but that giraffe looked very svelte to be just about to give birth. It would reflect pretty bad on our society if so many people we sucked in by a hoax like that.
    @CandyApple2012 FX your pretty chart is a good sign! 
    @lulu1180 The story about your grandfather is so interest. Things work out exactly how they should. Your whole family line comes from that one decision to adopt him from the nanny.
    @kmalls Congrats to your dad on his retirement! Though it sounds like you'll keep him busy LOL! Which DNA kit did your parents use?
    @KatieEl sorry for CD 1
    @morado23 I've been getting headaches lately too. I feel for you. It's rough.
    @elisek-2 Sounds like you had a lovely morning with DH!
    @magnolia131 Wow! Your family story is so varied. It sounds like you have a lot of interesting folks in you family tree!
    @Avrilmai Sorry about the rough weather! Stay safe (and dry!)
    @vflux33 Sorry for the awkward run it. It's tough trying to tap dance around words.

Month/Cycle: 4/5 (Edited: because somewhere along the line my month count got away from me)

CD / DPO: 19/4

Timing: Ok...

Testing: A long ways away if necessary

Rant / Rave: Rant: Some of you ladies may remember my rant last week in WTO about the co-worker would assumed I was KU based on my bathroom habits and then started telling people. Well in the week since, I feel like so many people have either asked me when I'm going to get KU or if I'm planning on it. It's gotten pretty annoying. I guess since I'm now passed the 6 months married benchmark people think its ok to start asking that question. However, since getting married, I've put on some noticeable newlywed weight and the self-conscious part of me thinks that everyone is now just assuming that I am because of my weight gain and just waiting for me to confirm. So as if its not frustrating enough that I'm staring down another month roll over and have to field these questions as nicely as possible, but now I have the added insecurity that people are making assumptions based on my waistline. Whatever happened to boundaries?

Rave (but also a semi-rant): Because of aforementioned weight gain, I need to go shopping this weekend. Yay for new clothes, ugh for trying them on  :s  but also yay for weekend!

CS / Q: My coverline is super high this cycle. I'm thinking it because I marked CD 1 before my temp had dropped below last cycles coverline. Will make things difficult to track?

I know we have some German and some Irish on my dad's side and some Irish and Welsh on my mom's but don't know percentages. My grandfather on my dad's side started showing signs on Alzheimer's when I was a pre-teen, before the age where I really wanted to ask questions and know things. He fought in WWII and was involved in some pretty important battles, even had some photos of battles but I was not allowed to see those and he didn't talk much about that part of the war. My great-grandfather on that side was in WWI and I vaguely remember my grandfather mentioning one of his relatives being in the Civil War. I also don't know much about my paternal grandmother's family other than they lived in Center City Philadelphia during the depression. Her father died very young in some kind of an accident and her mother raised all the kids (4 I think) as a single mom. We aren't close to my mom's side of the family, so I barely know the living over there, let alone the past. I've tried researching on Ancestry.com but really couldn't find anything. I want to do one of the DNA study kits. Hopefully that would help because I would love to be able to find out more!

eta: spelling issues
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • lulu1180lulu1180 member
    edited March 2017
    @SoldiersMom The high coverline is due to the high temp on CD13.  The coverline generally takes into account the 6 temps before O date and will be set at 1/10 of a degree above the highest temp

ETA the coverline is just a tool to help visualize the temp shift better. While most people have one that stays within a range, others have one that may vary widely between cycles

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @magnolia131 Have fun at trivia!

@SoldiersMom Wow that is so rude of your coworker! As if life isn't hard enough without the rumor mill...

• Can we call in our resident vet, @kiwi2628.  Do we have any other vets/vet techs?  I feel like we do but I can't remember who. Does April the giraffe look pregnant to you?  How long to giraffes go beyond their due date?  It's really sounding fishy.  

Also - for those who have mentioned the DNA kit, I've done it and for what it's worth, I was really disappointed. It's likely because I know so much and nothing new came up.  But like I was interested to see what came back for my grandmother because we only know what she's told us, but there is no real documentation.  But (and I get why) they can't really break it down beyond "eastern Europe" and "western Europe", and there is a lot of overlap for the countries that could fall in those two regions.  Like they said both Czech and Germany could come up as eastern OR western Europe.  So it could be good if you don't really know, but I was just underwhelmed with my results.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @dragonette505 **TW** Yeah it especially sucks when the person who you didn't mean to know has a newborn they're always talking about (not that it's their fault). That was how I got trapped telling him. It was one of those "our lives are forever changed! are you guys thinking of having kids?" conversations. Obviously I have not yet figured out a good way of wiggling my way out of the truth on that one (since we're getting too old for the "maybe someday" response)... **end TW**

@orbmaker Sorry for the BFN. I too am annoyed with the scrolling up and down to remember the numbers in the usernames so if you find a shortcut I'm interested. And the avoiding things "just in case" gets so old. I realized the other day that I've been avoiding things "just in case I might be KU" a full trimester length longer than an actual pregnancy would last. 
  • @orbmaker @vflux33 I think it depends on how you're bumping. If you're mobile bumping then no tricks that I know of. On desktop many folks open two tabs of the same thread and just copy/paste tag folks from one to the other! :)
  • SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    edited March 2017
    @orbmaker I'm sure you're right but since I'm super self-conscious about it right now, that's where my mind goes.
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • @Tennis11785 That would be so funny if the giraffe thing is all a big April Fool's joke!
    @CandyApple2012 Have fun on the field trip!  I don't think the beep from the thermometer should bother someone in a different bed.
    @lulu1180 I could get behind the idea that it was an implantation dip, but I also had a fairly significant dip 3 days ago too.  If AF hasn't showed by tomorrow, I may test then just to put myself out of my misery.  Wow, that's crazy that your boss left so quickly!  Hopefully, it's a smooth transition for you.
    @Kmalls My dad retired last year and it has been great!  Congrats to your dad!
    @KatieEl Sorry about CD1.  FX your appointment will help figure out your LP.
    @elisek-2 Sorry about the BFN
    @magnolia131 Thanks!  Hopefully you got your new dryer!
    @Avrilmai Yay for a mellow work day!  I'm on a pointless call right now which is why I have time to bump.
    @SoldiersMom So sorry about people being all up in your business.  It's amazing what people have the balls to say to other people when it comes to their personal life choices.
    @dragonette505 Thanks!  That's so cool that you ran your DNA and that your have such a mixed heritage.
    @orbmaker Sorry about the BFN
  • Sorry for the P and G, work got crazy!

@MrsMiller8588 sorry for the CD1. Get some wine!
    @kvacmak Thats so cool about your grandpa!
    @lulu1180 that is a sweet story about the adoption.
    @KatieEl so sorry about the CD1. Same for above, get some wine!
    @SoldiersMom the boundaries thing annoys the shit out of me. My H and I have been married for coming up on 4 years now so people are constantly asking. I usually tell people snarky responses like 'well, I actually am enjoying time with my husband before a screaming baby destroys it' or 'vacations are 10000 times better than a poop covered baby'...especially when its to people who already have kids.
    @dragonette505 if only we could get some of that money! Sadly I am like 4 times removed from the actual lineage. Womp womp.

• @kiwi2628 I'm glad working out made you feel better - it always does for me!
    @tigercakes I felt like that yesterday about my temp, but it was right back up this morning! Fx same for you!
    @Tennis11785 Oh man I was obsessed with April the Giraffe a few weeks ago, I still check on youtube now and again, but I agree, I'm starting to think it's some sort of hoax.
    @CandyApple2012 good for you not testing! I agree, it will be better when you're home with YH!
    @lulu1180 oh don't worry about me, I found that site LOOOONNNGG ago and was checking it obsessively last cycle when I was going BSC in the TWW, had me convinced I was forsure KU and I was the SS that had symptoms before she could turn a test *facepalm*
    @kmalls sorry about BFN
    @elisek-2 my bed was so stinky this morning  :s but the shift was easy! I had an very experienced orientee working with me and she basically did all the work! 
    @magnolia131 I know, right? Its right in the middle of TWW (for most) so test day seems SOOOO far but then the hospital grade tests I have say they may detect HCG 6dpo... so that makes it extra tempting! So far I've held out though lol
    @Avrilmai glad you had a mellow day at work!
    @SoldiersMom oh man restraightening hair sucks... luckily I wear my hair up for work so it doesn't really matter. Sorry that your coworkers are being dicks about your current situation, that makes it so much harder. 
    @dragonette that map of your heritage is SO cool! 
    @orbmaker There's always work for an emerg nurse! I feel like emerg hands out OT like candy! Also, it's the cutest thing ever you teared up about my story!! Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Thanks for a great question @kiwi2628.  It was really fun to hear everyone's stories.  

TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @Tennis11785 I am glad everyone had fun! I love heritage stuff. I find it so interesting.
  • @dragonette505 That never occurred to me! Simple, yet totally effective.
    Re: heritage, recently, in the setting of the "we are a country of immigrants" sentiment/outrage around the first muslim ban, it hit home for me (as a white woman) that no: America was not a choice for all of our ancestors. I hope we can stop sweeping our country's less-told histories under the rug.
    @SoldiersMom I'm with you – I'd feel the same way (and definitely feel bad about myself when strangers assume I am pregnant).

• @LoveInDC Good luck with the new OB appointment tomorrow! I hope you have a great connection and they are able to help you kickstart your period!!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @lulu1180 Thank you! You are too sweet for remembering!!! <3 As much as I love stalking you all and cheering from the sidelines, 73 days is long enough!

I can't wait to be back at it, but I'm crossing my fingers that none of you lovely ladies in TWW follow me! I'll post an update in WTO tomorrow :)
  • @LoveInDC We'll be happy to have you back in the daily threads!  I'll be stalking WTO tomorrow for your update!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @LoveinDC.  Good luck!  I hope your doctor is everything you wanted and gets you out of the wait from h-e-double hockey sticks.  

TTC Since 11/2015