Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday

Is it really 9:05 on a weekday and no thread started yet? I checked 3 times in disbelief! 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite date night activity? (Trying to get some new ideas here!)

Re: WTO Thursday

• Month/Cycle: 15/15 4AL 

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: sex eod, charting, temping cm pressed 

R/R: sorry I haven't been around much this week! Work has been so busy and I've been exhausted when I leave. Hopefully I'll have some time today to catch up on the threads! 

CS/Q: I don't know what's up with my chart. If I put in a high temp for tomorrow and Saturday it gives me CHs for cd 14. Don't know what it needs to wait for 5 temps to give them 

GTKY: What is your favorite date night activity? (Trying to get some new ideas here!) 
    we did an escape room recently and that was fun! we've also gone fishing, to the gun range, on picnics, try to switch things up a bit 
  • Loading the player...
  • @starla! So happy to hear kitty is doing well!
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @RVAmom315 Thanks! Also, I think getting healthy is never a bad idea. Good job!
    @beachbunnyxo123 Do you typically have a slow rise and a step/see-saw pattern?
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD: 36

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,hio

R/R: I got nothing today.

CS/Q:

We like to take a drive then a hike or just explore somewhere we haven`t been.
  • @justkeepswimming8 Porking = BD. Good luck in TWW!
    @lulu1180 All the things crossed for you!
    @Stargazer1lily That sounds like a nice date.
    @BreezyBee Wine tasting is a good date night, too, as long as he's the DD. ;)
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @starla! - haha should have known that! Food is always on my mind. To be funny, DH and my's foreplay before BD last night was talking about chocolate cake and Digorno pizza. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @dilynne I'm sorry you're sick!  I'm not sure about how that will affect your results
    @justkeepswimming8 Yay for O!  FX!
    @BreezyBee Cinebistro is a theater that you go and eat dinner while you're watching the movie.  It's great!  I have a $30 gift card from Xmas that's burning a hole in my pocket.  Enjoy your day!
    @lulu1180 FX for you!
    @wabash15 Hi CD buddy
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @RVAmom315 Ha!  That's awesome - I love those. For some reason, I thought it had something to do with cinnamon rolls and I was so excited to hear about that!
  • @lulu1180 YAS girl! 

@dilynne ugh. That sounds horrible. I'm sorry you're sick. 

@BreezyBee totes jelly that you live so close to napa! 

@starla! Glad your sweet kitty is doing well! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @Starla not typically but sometimes it has happened! I just started temping again this month after a 3 month hiatus so it's been a little adjustment for me! Glad your kitty is doing better!!! 

@wabash15 you're right that does make sense!! Hoping your follie check goes great tomorrow!! 

@justkeepswimming8 those sound like fun date ideas!

@lulu1180 yay for CHs, fx for you!! 

@BreezyBee enjoy the back to sleep time and relaxation! 

@EmilyLove25 glad that you're feeling supported here!! We do have a group of some really great ladies  ;)
  • @RVAmom315 that sounds glorious!!! I wish there was one of them by me DH would love that!!!
  • @Sailing_Mama ugh I hate when it's super windy out I can never sleep well!! Glad your husband got right to it today!! 
  • @pinky917 hugs, hang in there girl
    @JJMNO1616 I love my cup but I hear you with a single bathroom. 
    @Sailing_Mama glad your plan worked out this morning! DH was bemoaning the fact that we are in a "dark time" aka no sex until the follie scan and then likely that will be extended until IUI...
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @sailing_mama – I am not temping yet. I wanted to wait a couple of months after going off BC in case it takes some time for my cycle to regulate. If I have another regular 28ish day cycle this cycle, I’ll probably start temping next cycle. I’ve also been keeping track of my CM and CP to help figure out fertile window. Hopefully it’s not a fake out! 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @justkeepswimming8 That makes sense - FX for you!

@wabash15 Haha - I could see my H saying the same thing... hopefully it isn't too bad! Out of curiosity, why can't you HIO before the scan or between it and the IUI? Is it because he needs to keep his reserves, or something to do with your end? I don't know much about the IUI process, sorry.
  • Hahahahahahaha hahahahaha @JJMNO1616 "the office pooper!"  Omg I cannot stop laughing. 
    Btw, I'm the pooper out of all of my friends, so I'm laughing in solidarity. 
  • @shortstack930 glad your having a good day and able to take your mid off of TTC!
    @JJMNO1616 so even if you don't have a MFI problem they want a break in BD sessions to make sure the numbers are higher for IUI.  Its not uncommon to be ready to trigger at the first follie check, if so the IUI is typically 36hrs post trigger. so again no BD to ensure good numbers. If the follies are growing slowly they will probably have us sneak in another session before a follow up check.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• shortstack930  Thank you! Yay for a great day, a pending trip to Target (the best), and an informative read. Let us know if you learn anything! I just ordered a copy of the book everyone knows, Taking Charge of Your Fertility!

JJMNO1616  Regularity trumps everything for me. I don't get people who wait until they are home!

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• KatieElKatieEl member
    edited March 2017

Feeling pretty down today, as you do on CD1’s, and while a lot of it is for the obvious reason, I’m just so frustrated with my body right now and its inability to give me a decent luteal phase.  It’s making everything seem so pointless.  Went to look at a house this morning that we’re thinking of buying, and it’s different than what I expected, not bad, just different.  So I’m not sure know if I just want to like it (it’s next door to one of my best friends) or if I actually like it.  Decisions.

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: HIO, BBT, Starting OPK this cycle, FertilAid, OvaBoost, FertileCM, Vitamin C, Omega3, Probiotic, Dessicated Liver, Collagen, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea, Maca, Green Tea CD1-O, POM Juice CD2-O, No Alcohol/Caffeine, Fertility Yoga

R/R: Rant: Another stupidly short luteal phase.  Rave: have a dr. appointment to start dealing with this scheduled for two weeks, so hopefully this won’t be another wasted/pointless cycle.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: Oh gosh, we’re so boring: dinner and a movie, or dinner and walking around the art museum, or dinner and coming home to HIO because we’ll be too tired if we do another activity (ah life with kids lol).

@RVAmom315 we love Cinebistro too!  (And I bet we go to the same one, unless your handle isn’t a nod to where you live. ;) )

@starla! Glad to hear kitty is doing well!

@lulu1180 good luck in your TWW!

@Dilynne oh man, that dr. needs a slap upside the head, sorry you had to deal with that.

@EmilyLove25 glad things are going a bit better today.  **TW**My CD1 is going a lot like your’s: started my day with a million text messages from a pregnant friend ranting about morning sickness.  I know she tried hard to get pregnant and I’m so happy for her, but still, it was like a dagger to the heart today. **END TW**
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited March 2017
    @KatieEl Sorry about CD 1 and your short LP.  Glad you have an appt scheduled to get it checked out!  So sorry about your friend texting.  Why yes it is where I live - too funny!  Hi neighbor!
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @darkrose88 GL with the closing tomorrow! I hope you have some bubbly to celebrate afterward! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018