Baby Girl Poll — The Bump
Baby Names

Baby Girl Poll

MyelhsaMyelhsa
500 Love Its 500 Comments Second Anniversary Name Dropper
edited March 2017 in Baby Names
Im trying to narrow it down to one choice but we have 3 we love. Last name is Italian, starts with an M, ends with O, and has 3 syllables.

Baby 2 has a sibling, Madeline (Maddie) Sherry M. Winifred is a family name and we would nn Winnie. Molly has no family ties, just a name we both love!

Thanks in advance!

Baby Girl Poll 79 votes

Winifred Molly
41% 33 votes
Molly Wynn
11% 9 votes
Molly Wren
46% 37 votes

Re: Baby Girl Poll

• Winifred is a beautiful name. Haven't heard it .... ever on kids since I've had mine or since I was in school. 
    MyelhsaMississippiCatfish
  • ashleyandelyashleyandely
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited March 2017
    Omg, Winifred nn Winnie for sure! 

ETA Molly is nice too but I looove Winnie 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
    Myelhsa
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely Winifred nn Winnie! It's a lot of name for a baby, but she won't be little forever. Personally I think Winifred ages beter than Molly.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Myelhsa
  • LOVE Winnie! 
    Myelhsa
  • I want to like Winifred but I just don't. The -fred ending is just too much for me. It doesn't sound feminine. Winnie is nice but doesn't age well and I wouldn't want to go by Winifred as an adult. I much prefer Molly with Winifred as the MN. I voted Molly Wren

Myelhsa
  • I love Winifred! It's right up my alley. My daughter is Evangeline and Wilhelmina will be the name we use if we have another daughter. I also have a friend who named her daughter Hildegard and I think it's along the same lines. Very strong, but still feminine!

Also, were you from J16? Your username sounds familiar! @Myelhsa
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Myelhsa
  • I love Winnie and can tolerate Winifred as a vehicle for Winnie, if that makes sense. I like Molly, but Molly and Maddy are too matchy and cutesy for me. Maddy and Winnie is much better. Do you like Holly? It's a fav of mine, and Maddy and Holly works.
  • holli0801holli0801
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary 5 Answers
    edited March 2017
    I love Winnie but I don't think it goes well with DD, so I voted Molly. 
  • I so dislike Winifred. I think it sounds old. 
    DD #1 April 2017
    expecting mid-late May 2020

livingthedream-3
  • Thank you all for your suggestions! I appreciate your feedback! 

@vvitchhazel Yes! I was J16! I moved to the private group and then eventually to FB. Now I'm back and expecting my 2nd LO O17. 

Its good to see a familiar face!
    vvitchhazel
  • @Myelhsa Congratulations! I just got my BFP, but my BMB doesn't even exist yet.  :D 

I stopped being as active in J16 when everyone started getting banned left and right, but I do keep in touch with a couple of the girls I became close with, every so often. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Myelhsa
  • I love the names Molly and Wren, but don't love them together.

• Sunshine81112Sunshine81112
    Second Anniversary 10 Comments Name Dropper 5 Love Its
    edited March 2017
    I love your profile pic, Too funny! Molly Wren is pretty perfect. Winnie is cute but Fred definetly sticks out to me as a negative. Molly is adorable!
  • @Myelhsa Congratulations! I just got my BFP, but my BMB doesn't even exist yet.  :D 

I stopped being as active in J16 when everyone started getting banned left and right, but I do keep in touch with a couple of the girls I became close with, every so often. :)

Congrats!! How exciting!!

Fun fact: Creepy Facebook actually has you pop up from time-to-time in "People you may know" since we have mutual Facebook friends from TB!  :D
    vvitchhazel
  • @Myelhsa

Facebook is the creepiest! But that is too funny! I always see randoms suggested to me too and I'm like hmm, must be from TB! Was it the BB group? I was in that for a bit when it was still on here, but then I stopped being active on the site in general. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • TB as in Thunderbay?
  • TB as in Thunderbay?
    No, as in The Bump.
    BabyFruit Ticker