November 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments 3/27

AsivecAsivec member
edited March 2017 in November 2017 Moms
This may be a AW post if there's no one else out there with an appointment. I have one today (Tuesday) for viability. Kind of freaking out since I am sick (flu) and don't "feel" pregnant anymore. 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Appointments 3/27

• Options
    @Asivec good luck today!

I have an ultrasound on Thursday to recheck.
  • Options
    Ultrasound on Wednesday morning!
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck @Asivec, please keep us posted! I also have an ultrasound on Thursday morning for viability/dating.

• Options
  • Options
    I had my first appointment yesterday, with the same midwife who delivered DD 5 years ago.  Nothing much happened, she did take blood, a urine sample and a vaginal flora sample. She's decided that since my periods are short that I'll need a dating ultrasound and also agreed that I would most likely delivery closer to 37 like my others. I was so happy to hear that she could keep me even if it's before 37 weeks.  The midwives do work closely with an OBGYN group so if it comes to it i won't have to search for a new provider should I become high risk.  I should have the ultrasound within the week then go back to her May 2nd. 
  • Options
    I have my first appointment on Thursday with a dating ultrasound. Thursday can't come soon enough!
  • Options
    So many have appts. on Thursday!!! Good luck ladies!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Asivec due date buddies :)

• Options
    Ultrasound recheck on Friday morning!
  • Options
    1st ultrasound on Thursday here too!
  • Options
    Ugh.  Guys, I'm feeling heartbroken.  I am having an US tomorrow morning and should be able to see the heartbeat. FI can't be there, because my son is in the hospital again/still and is going under anesthesia tomorrow morning to try to fix his feeding tube.  So obviously we can't leave him alone, HIS dad absolutely wouldn't be there with him, and so I have to go alone.

I'm so upset that he can't be there to see the heartbeat.  I'm now also irrationally terrified that they'll find no heartbeat and I'll be there alone.

[spoiler]

• Options
    @pawcall - I know it's early but could you tell someone whose close to you so you have someone there? Sending good vibes your way. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @pawcall - I'm sorry that your son had to go back again. Hopefully they get everything set tomorrow and he can come home again soon.

I am also going alone to my ultrasound. I plan on taking a video of the screen so DH can see the baby and hear the heartbeat, even though he won't be there in person. If something is wrong and there's no heartbeat, that will absolutely suck to deal with alone - but I'll have a solid sobbing session in my car in the hospital parking lot and then save the rest for when I see DH that night. Keep in mind though - the odds are on your side for a good appointment tomorrow, so don't be too nervous.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    @pawcall so sorry your son is back in the hospital, hoping it's a short stay for him. It's great your FI is so loving and caring towards your son. I'm sorry you have to go to your ultrasound alone, like @Asivec said is there anyone you would feel comfortable bringing? FX everything is totally fine.

• Options
    I think I'm just on emotion overload.  I hate that he can't be there, and I hate that I won't be there with my 6yo because I know he'll be terrified (I'm hoping the hospital runs late as usual and maybe I'll be back in time to be with him).  I'm stressed because we close on our new house on Friday and aren't at all ready to move because we've been in the hospital with Little 6 for the better part of the last 3 weeks.  And work is absolutely crazy right now.

[spoiler]

• Options
    Ugh @pawcall so sorry. Hope the schedule works out and you can get back. Hugs mama. 
  • Options
    I'm sorry @pawcall can you reschedule the ultrasound? Fingers crossed everything goes great tomorrow and your son can go home!
  • Options
    I'm sorry @pawcall can you reschedule the ultrasound? Fingers crossed everything goes great tomorrow and your son can go home!
    I could try, but the way things have been going, this would probably happen again.  We haven't been home more than a couple of days total since I found out I was pregnant (by POAS in the hospital bathroom).  I think it's probably just what we're signing up for with with more than one, you know?  Someone will need to be there for each one, whatever that one needs.

[spoiler]

• Options
    @pawcall yea you're right that this is probably going to be your norm. I'm sorry, I really hope things settle down soon and life just gets really boring!
  • Options
    @pawcall I am so sorry you have so much on your plate right now, this must be incredibly overwhelming and I am in awe of how you're handling it all so well!!! Hugs

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @pawcall Big hugs. How sad and stressful to have this happening all at once. 

• Options
    @pawcall sorry that you are going through this! It sounds so stressful:( praying for your boy! my DH had to miss my first scan to take our toddler to his ENT and audiologist appointments (tough to schedule out here) so I was ready to go alone but at the last minute my mom came with me. 

I have my second of 3 weekly scans Thursday and hoping to see the baby have a greater heart rate and be able for them to measure more accurately. 

My son also has his neuropsychology appointment that morning so I'm sure I'll be in a state. I can't stop worrying that I'll get bad news. I think because it was so much "easier" to get pregnant this time than last. I don't know I'm a mess haha 
  • Options
    @pawcall Glad things went well and that you were able to take a video of it!
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @pawcall I'm so glad it ended up well!
    @ShePersisted that's great you got the OB you wanted!

• Options
    So glad to hear this @ShePersisted!

[spoiler]

• Options
    Had an intake appointment with "what to expect" kind of stuff and bloodwork... no U/S until 10.3wks ..... 4 weeks from now
  • Options
    Ultrasound to recheck is this morning! Fingers crossed baby has grown!
  • Options
    @hezzer78 fingers crossed for you girl! We just barely had a heartbeat at 6w5d so I'm sure it's just too early!