2»

Re: WTO 3/28

• Options
    aalaurenaalauren member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Temping, observing cycle changes, OPK

R/R: I'm on Spring Break this week so yay to that! 

CS/Q: None now. Just waaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiting. Testing for ovulation for a few days now, but not getting any lines at all. Ovia says I'll be in my window on Thursday. Last cycle was uncommonly short for me-27 days- and I'm normally 32 so I ovulated earlier than expected. Wasn't using an OPK last cycle so I at least feel better about hopefully not missing it! 

GTKY: Hubby and I spent the day looking at kitchen tables and bedroom sets to narrow it down to what we want to buy. It's fun, and also annoying. 

@justkeepswimming8 when we moved in it took us three years to unpack
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @alysapuggles I had the same thing happen to me last month with Wondfo, apparently there are bad batch numbers but I never checked to see if my batch was one of those. So sorry you had to get a false pos as well! Hugs!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5 

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Opk, charting, cm, HIO 

CS/Q: none

R/R: went to see the Power Rangers movie with a client today. We made it through 30 mins before we had to leave due to behavioral issues. Now I want to know what happens! 

GTYU: After purchasing and moving into our house some 4 years ago we finally decided to replace all the window blinds and complete our "renovations". DH also thinks he's going to climb into the attic wire a new light for our living room (has zero experience with electrical stuff). I'm waiting for him to either fall through the attic or electrocute himself. 
  • Options
    @darkrose88 I'm so sorry about your great aunt and for the stressful and emotional day you're having. 

@thebookisbetter ooh I'm going to have to check that show out, I love Dan Stevens/Matthew Crawley!!

@justkeepswimming8 I have that show on my watchlist but I haven't started it yet! I think it's written by the same person who wrote Downton. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @justkeepswimming8 Haha I totally would!  I organize homes for a little extra side $$