October 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change (3/28)

Good morning Ladies! 

Someone will need to take this thread over, I have had my due date changed! 

1) How many weeks are you? 
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) GTKY: What are some of your hobbies?
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change (3/28)

• 1) How many weeks are you? 
    10 weeks

2) How are you feeling?
    Naseaous, tired, rlp pain

Nope!

almost done with 1st trimester. Almost done! Need some more energy to work out. 

Reading, Video Games, traveling, camping, hunting, fishing. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 9 weeks tomorrow!
    2) How are you feeling? Less than super. Nausea, sore boobs, and exhaustion dominate. Add to that seasonal allergies have me feeling like I've got a bad cold on top of it all.
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? None this week, first US a week from today.
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I've discovered a pleasant new symptom known as "bacne." Seriously?! I haven't had that since my teen years.  :s
    5) GTKY: What are some of your hobbies? Reading, walking my dog, baking, hiking, beach combing, camping, gardening.
  • Loading the player...
  • soprano19 Hooray for heading into the second trimester! Hope you keep feeling better and better!
  • So, I'm going to keep posting here though my EDD changed to Nov. 1st (which technically puts me on Wednesday ticker change, but I'm going to pretend its the 31st...lol) .  I came early with my son, so I'm sure I'll be in October.  Plus, I feel I have already gotten to know you all!

1) How many weeks are you? 9w (again)
    2) How are you feeling? Okay - exhausted and major food aversions.  Seems I can only eat sweets right now.
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? Had my first u/s yesterday which determined I'm a week behind.  The nurse said it happens all the time, but I'm worrying anyways.  Heartbeat was strong and the gummy bear was moving all around.
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Already covered it above.  Just hoping all is okay.  
    5) GTKY: What are some of your hobbies?  I don't feel like I have time for hobbies.  When I have free time to myself, I like to binge watch TV.  Otherwise, I do go through baking phases and will do that on and off.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'll start the Tuesday thread next week if it's early and nobody else has started it! I don't want to fully commit though because some days I get caught up with my toddler. We can do it on a first come, first post basis or if someone wants to take charge and commit that's totally fine too! 

10 weeks (yay the first trimester is finally coming to an end!)

2) How are you feeling?
    I'm finally starting to be able to eat like a normal human again some days so that's nice. And my friend loaned me her fetal doppler so that definitely helps put my PGAL brain at ease. 

Had a blood draw for abnormalities and gender today. And then I have my first appointment with my new doctor on Thursday. He's the doctor I wanted originally, but they had to put me on a waitlist and I was originally scheduled for the end of May. But they called me last week and said they could get me in now. It's gonna kinda be lame to have to start from scratch again, but he's a really good doctor and I'm glad they were able to take me. 

I think 3 was enough of a rant lol

Sewing, crafting, gardening, and chasing after my toddler..
    October 2017 May siggy challenge - Parenting fails

DS-02/25/16
    Pregnancy #2-Due 8/24/17 MMC-01/09/17
    DD-Due 10/24/17
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Happy Tuesday mamas!

13 weeks!

2) How are you feeling?
    Pretty dang good! Sore boobs here and there, still tired, a few dizzy times and my pubic bone area is already sore. All of this is ok by me, at least I'm not puking or nauseous anymore! 

We have the NT Scan and genetic counseling on Friday. Looking forward to seeing our little bean on a screen again! Next midwife appointment was supposed to be Friday also, but got moved to 4/12. 

Rave - props to myself for not gaining a single lb while in Kauai! I've only gained 3 lbs so far and I couldn't be more proud of myself. I gained 75 lbs with DD so I'm working extra hard to keep that from happening again!

Does keeping DD alive count? ;) I actually enjoy cooking and finding/making new recipes. I never had time when I was working so this a new found love! I love to read but rarely have time beyond articles online. 
    12 weeks! 

2) How are you feeling?

most of the time normal. I puke every morning and then I'm usually fine. I still have weird food aversions and have a hard time finding something I'll like. I've been kind of crampy/back ache but I think it's from sleeping weird.

none this week but next week I have a normal midwife appointment. We decided against any testing so hopefully it will include a listen with the Doppler. 

excited to be pregnant during the summer, but I'm having a hard time finding maternity clothes that are for right now that are cheap and work appropriate. I will only really need work clothes till the end of may and then end of august/September/ maybe October if I make it to due date. I really hate some of the styles I've been seeing for summer and will probably be wearing a lot of dresses but that doesn't make me too happy (plus size lady already + hot thighs + all that other pregnancy situation that happens down under = unhappy)  Hopefully it's  just the spring fashions I'm not liking and there will be some awesome clothes for summer. 

i teach cooking and I love it! Also love to garden (at least try) and do a bit of sewing. But for the most part I'm a zombie on the couch when my kids let me or I'm putting out fires with the boys trying to keep them occupied and not destroying the house. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 12 weeks, yay!
    2) How are you feeling? still tired and nauseous, plus I'm dealing with insomnia this week :(
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? yes! met with the perinatologist yesterday to go over a blood disorder I have and do the NT test (baby is looking good!) and it was amazing to finally hear the heartbeat.
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? I just feel like a crappy mom lately, because I have 0 energy and can't give my DS the time he needs/deserves.  I work all day, so by the time I come home I'm just soooo exhausted.  I can't wait for the 2nd trimester energy!
    5) GTKY: What are some of your hobbies? traveling, reading, spending time at the beach, baking, shopping :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 12
    2) How are you feeling? Tired right now, but usually great! 
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? 1st trimester screening tomorrow and next OB appt is on Monday. Can't wait to see little bean. 
    4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Ready for 2nd trimester!!!
    5) GTKY: What are some of your hobbies? I'm a ballet teacher. I love doing things with my boys. 
    13!! whoop whoop! On Friday I'll count it as entering the 2nd trimester!!!!!!
    2) How are you feeling?
    Many more good days than bad. Mostly food aversion and low blood pressure that is really making my evenings crappy. Now that most of my other symptoms have dissipated, the low blood pressure is really the thing that makes me miserable. I've tested pretty consistently in the 80/60 range. Any tips?
    NT scan and genetic testing tomorrow morning. Looking forward to seeing LO, DH is joining me (:
    Just about battling low blood pressure, and what I can do about it. I've tried pickles for the sodium but it's seems like it's a long term treatment rather than instant. 
    reading, watching movies - especially crappy horror movies, volleyball, autocross, and recently baking. DH has dragged me into reef tanks (saltwater aquariums). 
    **April Siggy Challenge**Baby Animals**

Pregnancy Ticker
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 12 today!
    2) How are you feeling? A bit better! A little more energy over the weekend!
    3) Any appointments or tests this week? 12 week appointment tomorrow with Panorama results. *nervous*
    5) GTKY: What are some of your hobbies? Reading, watching TV, traveling.....
    Me: 31 DH: 35
    Married since 05.16.2009
    Expecting #1: 10.10.2017

Pregnancy Ticker
    9  (from ovulation/charting, or 9+1 on last scan or 9+5 for LMP as OB is insisting...)

2) How are you feeling?
    Ok... I made the mistake of saying to a coworker this morning that I actually strung together a couple of decent days, so of course I had several waves of nausea this afternoon.  So, so tired all the time too.

Nope, next is in 2 weeks for NT

I don't know where to go in terms of check-in and EDD... My chart was pretty clear and it feels weird to change it.  If OB went with the 9+1 from the dating Id be on board, but I cant get on board with +5.  I know it doesn't really matter, but its annoying :)  Can't wait to start feeling better and get out of first tri.  Very jealous of you guys that are 13 weeks!

I train my dog in agility, like to read, ski, plan remodeling projects for my house because in my head Im Joanna Gaines but Im really not... ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • This will be my last post here since my due has changed.

13 weeks (3 days)
    2) How are you feeling?
    I feel great! Still a few good aversions, but nothing crazy.
    i just had my NT scan and all is well, thank goodness!
    I'm on spring break so I have nothing but raves at the moment!
    I love to sing! I sing in a band and my husband jokes that I should live in a musical because I turn everything into a song.

Good luck moving forward to all of you ladies!
    11 weeks today!
    2) How are you feeling?
    Nauseous. And then nauseous even more. And then nauseous again. And to top it all off - tired. But we're approaching the end of the 1st trimester and I'm hoping these symptoms subside!
    None this week. 
    Had some tests done last week and they found a 2cm cyst on my right ovary, so I am just over thinking and worrying about that. They aren't worried and say it will resolve on its own without effecting baby or me (other than being painful when it bursts), but I'm a FTM and of course worrying. Haha
    I guess you could say school is my hobby as it's all I do in my free time. Ha! I also enjoy spending time outdoors hiking, visiting the beach, anything with my family. :)
  • 1) How many weeks are you? 11 weeks! 

2) How are you feeling? Mostly pretty good but mornings are still a struggle. Later in the day I can eat more than the past weeks. But I usually puke after brushing my teeth. Still. Tired.

3) Any appointments or tests this week? Yep, I had to move my 10-week appt from last week to this week because I was out of town. So I have an appt Friday and I'm hoping she will use the mini ultrasound Doppler to say hi to baby! 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions? Found out my best friend of 11 years is pregnant and due Nov 4 <3 

5) GTKY: What are some of your hobbies? I sing at my church every Sunday, so honing my singing skills is something I do every day. I also play piano and write music. I played roller derby before getting pregnant and I'm slightly sad I have to take a break (but I'd much rather be pregnant!!). We love hanging out with our friends from church, getting outside as a family (my hubby loves disc golf). Also love online shopping, crafting, planning events, and these days - laying on the couch for 3 hours every morning trying to go back to sleep while toddler watches tv. Don't judge me!!! 
    12 weeks! 

2) How are you feeling?
    I'm pretty good, still a little tired but overall pretty good. 

Tomorrow! 12 week appt, hopefully we will get to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler!

Not at the moment! 

When I'm not in class, I really enjoy reading and I like making burlap and deco-mesh wreaths!