Options

Tuesday Ticker Change 3/28

Good morning ladies! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is/was your first big purchase for baby? If you're a STM like me what are you buying just for this baby?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 3/28

• Options
    How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? 
    a baseball glove, prairie dog, or cauliflower

Nothing until my 28 week appointment in mid April 

Braxton Hicks contractions, back pain is getting worse. And I feel like I grew bigger overnight. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Starting to stress about getting everything done in time! Still need to clean out the closet in the nursery, organize everything, go through all the baby clothes we have for DS and put into baby's room. And...realized I only have 15 weekends left until due date!
    Also, does anybody have recommendations on car seat/stroller travel systems? Looking for a new one!

GTKY: What is/was your first big purchase for baby? If you're a STM like me what are you buying just for this baby? 
    So far nothing. I am a STM. Planning on getting a new car seat and stroller (because DS will be 5 next month and the one we had for him expired...). Otherwise, nothing! 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby?
    Zucchini 

tomorrow and thursday

no

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    none 

the mural for her nursery and her custom bedding set and window treatments... I am a more than STM, but we have all boys so we need all new stuff

Mommy of 3 little ones, 6 losses Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How far along are you? 24 weeks! Viability yay

How big is baby?
    My app says a GI joe lol

none

This week I have been feeling really good

Rants/Raves/Questions?

We bought a new infant car seat and it was a splurge but we didn't love the ones we had with the boys. This baby is also getting the automatic rock n play which didn't exist 3 years ago. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    edited March 2017
    Congrats on viability @StacyH0507

How far along are you? 26w

How big is baby?
    bunch of kale or butternut squash

nope next week is glucose, meh

more Braxton hicks and RLP especially when swimming for some reason and I just feel large and fat and gross and I'm grumpy about it 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    had some weird viral whatever thing yesterday that I'm getting over today so feeling punky 

well nothing yet as I'm getting a lot of hand me downs. Probably will depend what I get from the baby sprinkle my mom is throwing me, but we don't need too much even though it's a boy and we had a girl first. Mostly I want a cute going home outfit for him. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    23 weeks
    How big is baby?
    Grapefruit 
    I had an appointment today but I had my husband call and reschedule. Not feeling up to it for a whole bunch of reasons I won't bore you with.
    Right sided sharp pain driving me crazy. I think the baby changed positions and is pressing on a nerve. It's all I can think about :|
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    It has been a difficult week. Next week we are moving so although it's exciting it's also going to be exhausting. I hope my body will cooperate. 
    STM and baby girl #2 so we haven't bought a thing. We will need a second crib but we won't buy that until after baby is born because she will be in a Moses basket the first few months anyway. My last baby was born in August of 2015 so we are set on clothes and car seat. I may just buy a bunch more A&A blankets because my 1.5 YO loves hers so much the new baby is going to need some of her own. 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• Options
    How far along are you?
    24 weeks - Viability Day!!

How big is baby?
    Cantaloupe 

Next week, OGTT  

So much more movement! Not getting too much sleep. Otherwise feeling ok. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Lots of exciting stuff going on at work, hope I can keep up this pace for a little while longer. 

holding off until closer to the due date... think I'll start in April/ may. Maybe stroller and bassinet first ?
  • Options
    How far along are you? 24 weeks

How big is baby?  
    Cantaloupe or 12 inch sub

General checkup today. Nothing exciting

Lots of cramping while working out. Midwife suggested Braxton hicks but since I didn't have them with dd I have no clue 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

No clue! Probably clothes since that's all we really need. I would like to get a swing but I don't like any that are on the market right now. DD hated her mommaroo so it was returned. 
  • Options
    How far along are you?
    25 weeks

How big is baby?
    Cauliflower sized 

No, I had one yesterday. My cervix has stayed practically the same, so we were all happy with that. And since I was in the u/s room anyways, they gave me a sneak peek at baby. 

My forearm muscles are KILLING me- which is random. I thought maybe work related, carpal tunnel? So I mentioned it to OB who sent me to airrosti who then tortured me for an hour... which makes them hurt worse, but I know it'll be better soon. They said all the pregnancy hormones loosened some stuff up, and since I use my hands so heavily for work that's why they are flared. Work today was rough. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Oh, I also left work early today. I was with a patient and started to feel flush and then feint, so I called my husband to pick me up. Then I had to find someone to cover my teaching shift tonight, which luckily was easy. Now I need to find her something great as a thank you gift. 

So far we've bought four pairs of PJs. We are starting over as far as stuff (six year age gap), but we are closing on a house in two weeks, so I shouldn't buy anything big right now and plus I'd just have to move it again. Ask me again in a few weeks and maybe I'll have gotten around to baby purchases. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker