Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW TUESDAY MARCH 28

2»

Re: TWW TUESDAY MARCH 28

• Options
    Lately I've just been hanging out over in the IF testing thread but I thought I'd come say hi here today.

Month/Cycle:
    12/11 I think

CD / DPO: 39/ 1-3 (temp rise today but pretty sure peak day was Saturday so I think my body might just take a bit to respond to progesterone)

Timing: pretty good

Testing: undecided

Rant / Rave: Rant: Participated in my first flame today on the grad board. Normally I don't chime in but this was a special case. Still feel a ball of anger right now... Rave: I had been waiting so long to O this cycle so I'm glad to finally have confirmed that. Once I'm done with this cycle I'm doing a medicated IUI so it's good to know my body is moving forward so I can get to that sooner. 

CS / Q: 

GTKY:  How do you deal with the stress of daily life? I find the best course of action to take is to stop sleeping completely and drive myself insane with circular thoughts. Wine's not bad either. 

@kiwi2628 The question of how much wine it takes to drown out the over-arching stupidity of humans has been on my mind a lot lately. 

@JJMNO1616 I get EWCM mixed with spotting a lot too, especially in patches during an anovulatory cycle and sometimes around ovulation, but it doesn't sound like that's the case for you. 

@magnolia131 Yeah, I'm not exactly fit to give stress advice either...

@CandyApple2012 Science? What's science? :wink:
  • Options
    Hi @vflux33 your GTKY really made me laugh. And that flame was totally deserved

@kvacmak love those gifs. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 , @MrsMiller8588 , @dragonette505 , @TigerCakes , @CandyApple2012 , @kvacmak
    Thanks for thinking of me today.  It went so much better than it could have.  HR was not able to make it today due to another location having a bigger problem.  The BSC has began for this cycle with every twinge and symptom that could be.  I know i'm just being a SS.  

@KatieEl  Sorry your baby doesn't feel well.
  • Options
    @dragonette505 Ah, I see - thank you for schooling me. All things crossed for you!
    @elisek@kvacmak@magnolia131@EmilyLove25 thank you all for the support, it was needed today. Hopefully tomorrow is a better one! 

This community is awesome. 

High School Teacher Reluctant Floridian * Steelers Fan 

Family info in Spoiler

Married 6/2013
    DS 11/2017
    MMC 10/2019 @ 12 weeks 
    Planning to try for our rainbow 01/2020