November 2017 Moms

Frer va dollar store

so this will be #3 but I have no idea of an edd or conception date as I haven't gotten a pp period since my sept 15 baby was born. I've never used dollar store brand but took a test last Wednesday after having some symptoms and got a faint positive. Confirmed with a frer the next day which was an obvious positive. I have taken 2 more frer all with darken lines most recent is as dark if not slightly darker than control. The dollar store brand while getting darker is not nearly as dark as control and sometimes depending on time of day is slightly lighter than the previous. I know I need to stop testing but I'm nervous since I have no idea how far along I am and with my two older children I got very obvious positives the first test I took. First beta today. Anyone with experience with dollar stores not get dark quickly as the frer or as dark? Thanks 

Re: Frer va dollar store

• I usually use internet cheapies, and I've taken different brands with the same urine and had one very faint while the other was an obvious positive.  I think it's just different amounts of dye, different sensitivities, stuff like that.  Is your OB planning on doing a dating US?
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Yes after they check my betas. If the draw today is greater than 1500 than they will do u/s probably Friday. If not I'll get a second beta Friday to establish plan for u/s from there