Baby Names

Baby Girl Poll

MyelhsaMyelhsa member
edited March 2017 in Baby Names
Im trying to narrow it down to one choice but we have 3 we love. Last name is Italian, starts with an M, ends with O, and has 3 syllables.

Baby 2 has a sibling, Madeline (Maddie) Sherry M. Winifred is a family name and we would nn Winnie. Molly has no family ties, just a name we both love!

Thanks in advance!

Baby Girl Poll 79 votes

Winifred Molly
41% 33 votes
Molly Wynn
11% 9 votes
Molly Wren
46% 37 votes

Re: Baby Girl Poll

• Winifred is a beautiful name. Haven't heard it .... ever on kids since I've had mine or since I was in school. 
  • ashleyandelyashleyandely member
    edited March 2017
    Omg, Winifred nn Winnie for sure! 

ETA Molly is nice too but I looove Winnie 
    DD: Ophelia 5/18/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Definitely Winifred nn Winnie! It's a lot of name for a baby, but she won't be little forever. Personally I think Winifred ages beter than Molly.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • LOVE Winnie! 
  • I want to like Winifred but I just don't. The -fred ending is just too much for me. It doesn't sound feminine. Winnie is nice but doesn't age well and I wouldn't want to go by Winifred as an adult. I much prefer Molly with Winifred as the MN. I voted Molly Wren
  • I love Winifred! It's right up my alley. My daughter is Evangeline and Wilhelmina will be the name we use if we have another daughter. I also have a friend who named her daughter Hildegard and I think it's along the same lines. Very strong, but still feminine!

Also, were you from J16? Your username sounds familiar! @Myelhsa
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love Winnie and can tolerate Winifred as a vehicle for Winnie, if that makes sense. I like Molly, but Molly and Maddy are too matchy and cutesy for me. Maddy and Winnie is much better. Do you like Holly? It's a fav of mine, and Maddy and Holly works.
  • holli0801holli0801 member
    edited March 2017
    I love Winnie but I don't think it goes well with DD, so I voted Molly. 
  • I so dislike Winifred. I think it sounds old. 
    DD #1: April 2017
    DD #2: May 2020
    Baby #3: EDD May 2023; MC October 2022

• Thank you all for your suggestions! I appreciate your feedback! 

@vvitchhazel Yes! I was J16! I moved to the private group and then eventually to FB. Now I'm back and expecting my 2nd LO O17. 

Its good to see a familiar face!
  • @Myelhsa Congratulations! I just got my BFP, but my BMB doesn't even exist yet.  :D 

I stopped being as active in J16 when everyone started getting banned left and right, but I do keep in touch with a couple of the girls I became close with, every so often. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love the names Molly and Wren, but don't love them together.

• Sunshine81112Sunshine81112 member
    edited March 2017
    I love your profile pic, Too funny! Molly Wren is pretty perfect. Winnie is cute but Fred definetly sticks out to me as a negative. Molly is adorable!
  • @Myelhsa Congratulations! I just got my BFP, but my BMB doesn't even exist yet.  :D 

I stopped being as active in J16 when everyone started getting banned left and right, but I do keep in touch with a couple of the girls I became close with, every so often. :)

Congrats!! How exciting!!

Fun fact: Creepy Facebook actually has you pop up from time-to-time in "People you may know" since we have mutual Facebook friends from TB!  :D
  • @Myelhsa

Facebook is the creepiest! But that is too funny! I always see randoms suggested to me too and I'm like hmm, must be from TB! Was it the BB group? I was in that for a bit when it was still on here, but then I stopped being active on the site in general. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • TB as in Thunderbay?
  • TB as in Thunderbay?
    No, as in The Bump.
    BabyFruit Ticker