TWW TUESDAY MARCH 28

First time starting this thread.

Month/Cycle:

CD / DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

Rant / Rave:

CS / Q:

GTKY:  How do you deal with the stress of daily life?

Re: TWW TUESDAY MARCH 28

• Month/Cycle: 5 / 5

CD / DPO: 22 / 8

Timing: -4, -2, twice on O

Testing: Waiting on expected AF

Rant / Rave:  I have a long day ahead at work so I thought I would get this going.  Between having to go in early, HR will be at the job site today along with it being the end of the month paperwork, I am stressed out to the max.

Rave: I got to text with my brother last night who is overseas!

CS / Q: Nothing to see here.  I have had to many missed temps for a pretty chart. 

GTKY: I am currently eating everything in sight.  I would really like to go for a nice long walk.  
  • Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD / DPO: 17/7 (I think. Ish)

Timing: -3, -2, -1...ish. Depends on when I O'd

Testing: Not unless I am 'late' and day before my RE appt, so April 4th

Rant / Rave: I cannot wait until it is really spring and the warm weather starts. I can almost feel it here today...almost.

CS / Q:

Daily life doesn't stress me out too much. It is the over-arching stupidity of humans that stresses me out more. And for that, I drink wine (although a lot less now), I exercise, I get acupuncture
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm off to WTO today ladies... AF showed up today.
  • Month/Cycle: 12 cycles, 7 TTCAL

CD / DPO: 28/14

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: Broke down and tested this morning, sadly it was a bfn. =(  Day one should be tomorrow.

Rant / Rave: Got the estimate on my car done this morning. Other than a few paint chips, my car is just fine! Also I'm enjoying the rainy weather today.

CS / Q: 

GTKY:  How do you deal with the stress of daily life?  I can usually handle the every day stress, but when it does become too much I'll take a long relaxing bubble bath and re-read one of my favorite books. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD / DPO: 28/11

Timing: poor  :/  

Testing: Yesterday was BFN but I like to torture myself so either tomorrow or Thursday if no AF yet.

Rant / Rave: My boss is being super crazy about me leaving. It's annoying. I understand I don't need to be involved in the new stuff coming up, but you don't need to be weird about making people promise not to talk to me. Andplusalso she asked me this week to contact 2 of my clients that don't know I'm leaving yet and I feel very uncomfortable because I will soon be working for their direct competitor. 

CS / Q: It's so ugly because I missed so many days. 

I pray. I also workout or read or cuddle with DH or binge watch some netflix 
    :) 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @emcake Sorry about the stressful work day! Hopefully it goes by quickly.

@kiwi2628 It was gorgeous here yesterday! But of course it was just a fake out and not as nice today (though not cold). I can't wait for warm weather to stay!!

@darkrose88 Sorry for CD1. Take care of yourself!

@SoraLk Sorry for the BFN. I'm glad your car is fine.

TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD / DPO: 26/11

Timing: O

Testing: Sunday morning (1-2 days late)

Rant / Rave: (rant) Weighed myself at the gym yesterday and it was terrrrible :( but (rave) we're switching to a new fancy gym through DH's employee discount program and I'm excited to try some classes.

CS / Q: meh, no. I'm just second guessing every temp because I'm so bad at sleeping. 

IDK, still working on that one. I tried to start therapy but ended up with a crazy one and haven't sought out a new one yet. I have felt better this year actually keeping up a planner, so that's nice.

@emcake - sorry you have such a rough week ahead, but it's awesome you got to talk to your bro.
    @darkrose88 - sorry for AF! 
    @SoraLk - sorry for the BFN :(
    @MrsMiller8588 - sorry your boss is being annoying and for the BFN. FX for additional tests!

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • Month/Cycle: TTA

CD / DPO: 29/13

Rant / Rave: Hi, it's me again... still waiting for AF. This cycle is completely bananas. I can't believe AF STILL hasn't showen?! I have been spotting since late Sunday night but no full flow. TMI warning- I just have light pink/brown mixed with CM when I wipe/ end TMI.  

CS / Q: I'm starting to worry that I broke my uterus. Is that a thing? 

I go to bed lol seriously though... most days when I am really stressed out I just go home eat and sleep. I guess that's one advantage to not having any kids yet. I also used to go to a therapist. As a therapist myself it's encouraged. I also work out and I engage in pampering activities like getting my nails done every few weeks. 

@emcake Sorry to hear things are so stressful right now! 

@SoraLk Sorry about the BFN. 

@MrsMiller8588 Does your boss want you to tell them your leaving or just contact them for nornal business purposes? That is a really uncomfortable situation. My H works in an industry where if you turn in notice you are leaving you typically have to be ready for that to be your last day because they will tell you to pack your office lol

@kmalls Wooho 3 bags! That's great work. 
  • @JJMNO1616 I am glad your LP is nice and long this month! My boss wants me to contact them for normal business purposes. I am currently a consultant so I work with multiple clients in the industry, but I am going to a be working directly for a company in the industry soon. She's way more concerned about keeping me out of the loop for new stuff but hasn't even told me who's taking over my current work. I'm just frustrated. I kinda wish she had told me to pack up and go. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 30/7

Timing: Good (-4, -3, -2, -1, O)

Testing: 10 DPO (my last few luteal phases have been real short, so if I make to 10 days I’ll be thrilled)

R/R: Rave: Treated myself to a nice (decaf) coffee this morning.  Rant: My youngest has a super high temperature, just hate it when they’re sick.

CS/Q: More spotting, I just feel so down.

GTKY: I try to take a daily walk, listen to affirmations, and meditate.

@darkrose88 Sorry about CD1

@SoraLK Sorry about BFN

@EliseK Yay for fancy new gym!

@JJMNO1616 awesome nice long LP!
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • emcake   Sorry you are so stressed today!       
    kiwi2628    Yeah, this cool spring weather is a bummer!
    darkrose88     ugh... sorry for AF :(
    SoraLk       yay for great car estimate.... boo for bfn!
    MrsMiller8588  eeek. Leaving can be awkward (once had a boss who cried then cursed me out!) Just keep your head up... soon you'll be out.
    kmalls    cant wait to see where your decluttering ends!
    elisek      gym classes are so good to mix it up... just working out can get boring!
    JJMNO1616     This lp is awesome! Are your temps staying up?
    KatieEl      do you normally have spotting at this time in your lp? How many days is this lasting?

CD / DPO:  26/8dpo  - 1dp5dt

Timing:
    FET yesterday!

Testing: still testing out my trigger. Beta on 4/5/17

GTKY:  How do you deal with the stress of daily life? Breathe, Meditate, yoga, reading a book
  • Hi ladies, sorry I have been MIA for a few days, super busy in every aspect of life right now. 

Month/Cycle:
    5/4 

CD / DPO: 28/8

Timing: -3, -2, -1 (2x) 

Testing: I'm really hoping to not torture myself unless AF doesn't show up.. 

Rant: Does anyone else overlay their current cycle with previous cycles? Well, I do and it's stupid. It stresses me out to no end. This month's cycle looks eerily similar to another cycle that resulted in a BFN so now I'm convinced I'm just out already... 

CS / Q: see above. 

I run and drink all the alcohols.

• Month/Cycle: 27/16

CD / DPO: 25/4

Timing: -5,-2, O

Testing: Not on my mind right now

Rant / Rave: The dryer in our apartment is broken so that's been a treat. I of course learned this after I put a load of soaking wet towels into it and ran an extra large load of clothes in the wash (thinking I'd switch them over as soon as the towels were done). It spins but doesn't dry so I've made a project of trying to salvage/hang up our wet things (we don't have an outdoor space so this pretty much meant a drying rack in my kitchen and bathroom) while we wait on maintenance to get to what I'm sure is considered a non-emergency request. 

CS / Q:

GTKY  How do you deal with the stress of daily life?: Ha. 
    Ok, half kidding on this one but I'm the last person to give advice on this question.

@darkrose88 I'm sorry to hear that AF made an early arrival.

@SoraLk Sorry about the BFN but great news about your car!

@MrsMiller8588 I'm sorry  your boss is being a TW. How much longer until you start your new job?

@elisek Having a nice gym is a great thing! Sorry that you're upset about the weight gain, but at least you're receiving that news in the gym which is telling in itself that you're taking steps in a positive direction. 

@JJMNO1616 You're regular until you're not. The spotting you described is something I've had many times and it usually doesn't last for more than a couple of days before I get at least a light flow. But everyone is different! Your ute is NOT broken lol...if anything a longer LP can be a good sign!

@KatieEl I applaud your stellar timing! I'm sorry that the spotting is bumming you out. Also, I love affirmations! I used to have them doodled on index cards that I'd stick on my bathroom mirror. I once did a free session with a career life-coach who suggested listening to them on the way to work! They can be quite helpful. 
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited March 2017
    @dragonette505 No, that's another thing that is so weird to me. My temps have now dropped below my CL which is really unusual. I normally start full flow before my temps drop below the CL. I'm so confused as to what my body is doing! I just hope it's a good thing because I was only half kidding when I asked if I have broken my uterus lmao! 

ETA-
    @magnolia131 Thanks for your feedback. I typically have spotting before AF but this has just lasted longer then usual and with the temp drop as I mentioned above to dragonette505 this entire cycle is just kind of bizarre to me! Sorry to hear about the dryer. :/  
  • @dragonette505 Congrats on the FET yesterday! I hope you have a lot of meditating, yoga, and reading to do to keep yourself calm until next week! I am keeping everything crossed for good news for you!

@magnolia131 I only have 2 (plus tomorrow) weeks left here and then a week in Hawaii before I start my new job May 1!

@JJMNO1616 My body confuses me every month since I have been tracking. I almost miss just having AF as a complete surprise each month 
    ;) I am currently experiencing similar spotting as you described (since yesterday) and BSC me is like totes KU! But I've definitely had this before and you are TTA so I'm pretty sure I am just getting ready to start AF. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @magnolia131 Sorry to hear about the dryer! If it's just drying really slow its possible the vent on the dryer is clogged with lint. Although if it's an apartment dryer you might not want to mess with it. 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @MrsMiller8588 @elisek @KatieEl @dragonette505 and @magnolia131 Thanks ladies! AF was disappointing, but not unsurprising after the BFN yesterday...
  • @TigerCakes  i'd be bsc after hearing: looks like you could either be getting your period or PG... OOOkkaaaaaaayyyy!? lol I feel like those are always the choices! LOL Fingers crossed its the latter!!
    JJMNO1616   I don't think your uterus is broken, but maybe it really is trying to extend the lp... which is always great!
    hoosiermama1    I feel like the overlay is only good if your cycles have been regular... for me since doing fertility treatments i'm all over the place so the overlay looks cray.
    magnolia131      ugh for the broken dryer! Hope it can be fixed pretty fast! 

• @darkrose88 so sorry for the CD1
    @saralk sorry for the BFN
    @MrsMiller8588 thta is so bizarre...promising they wont talk to you?!?!
    @TigerCakes yay for a good u/s!
  • Month/Cycle: NTNP 1

CD / DPO: 23/9

Timing:-2 and O (I think)

Testing: I had a slight bloody nose yesterday so, I had to start testing today... obviously. I'll probably wait until the weekend to test again. AF should be here Monday. 

Rant / Rave: DH got a promotion yesterday!

CS / Q: Nothing special here

Carbs
  • emcake I am with you on the long walk!

SoraLk I’m sorry about the BFN. Hate that.

elisek  Yay for the new, nicer gym!

K&Elizabeth  Yay for DH’s promotion!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD / DPO: 25/9

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0 (never again)

Testing: Not doing it… cannot handle the disappointment/stress/anxiety. AF would have to be LATE.

Rant / Rave: Big time RANT: So when driving home from work last night I started feeling sick—I ended up throwing up and having a low grade fever (DH got it too, so I know it is a virus). Now I can’t use the temperature from today in any meaningful way, I do not feel pregnant, and it’s just depressing. I am relying solely on temps this month to chart if I have a chance and I have no data to work with… and I had to go to work today still sick (better though). And I’m having pre AF symptoms. I just don’t like today.

CS / Q: 

GTKY:  How do you deal with the stress of daily life? Obviously today, not well! Usually I run and go on long walks with my dog… I also find some television shows relaxing starting around 9 PM (during the day I find tv stressful oddly). 

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @dragonette505 My LP’s have always (for as long as I’ve been tracking: off and on for 4 years) been pretty short, in the 10-11 day window.  My last three LP’s have been even shorter: 8, 7, and 7 respectively.  I don’t typically spot at all, except for these last three (even shorter) LPs where I spotted the day before AF arrived.  **TW**I did have implantation spotting with both my boys, but based on the last few cycles that doesn’t seem like what this is.**END TW**

@hoosiermama1 I use that chart overlay all the time.  And I need to stop.

@magnolia131 **TW** I got really into affirmations when I was pregnant with my oldest, my doula at the time suggested the hypnobabies program and one of their tracks--which I believe is available separate from the program too--is pregnancy affirmations.  I loved them then, and have kept using them in other aspects of my life since.**END TW** I hope you get that dryer fixed ASAP, not having full laundry capabilities is the worst!

@TigerCakes yay for a beautiful ultrasound!

@K&Elizabeth (I have such issues tagging you, is there a trick to get around the "&" breaking the tag?)  Sorry about your BFN and big congrats to your DH!

@EmilyLove25 oh no! I’m so sorry you’re sick, that’s the worst.
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • bean1818bean1818 member
    edited March 2017

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD / DPO:  21/7

Timing: -6, -5, -3, 0

Testing: attempting to wait until late 4/4 we will see if I get impatient and actually make till then

rant/rave : nothing that bad, DH is pissing me off because he is awful at actually texting me back, he will read the text but doesn't actually respond, so annoying

GTKY: how do you deal with stress : I am awful at dealing with stress, I either get super cranky to everyone or I hold it all in and explode,

@soralk sorry about the bfn

edited for random double posting

• @bean1818 omg my DH is the same way and it makes me mental!  How hard is it to text back???? Especially when I'm asking you questions here, come on dude.  
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • @candyapple2012 - sorry for the chart sadness. FX that temp spikes again! 
    @K&Elizabeth - ALL THE CARBS! congrats on DH's job!
    @TigerCakes - Yay for temp increase again! One of the only reasons I haven't already tested or moved up my target test day is because I feel like I'd be betraying my daily posts here! As for the gym, it's got basically any class you could ever want from kickboxing to hot barre to aqua core to yoga to aerial fabric skills. This place is so fancy that they don't even list prices online, but DH will get his membership for free and I'll only be $17/month, so it satisfies my cheap sensibilities.
    @JJMNO1616 - Last month I had like 4 days of that kind of spotting before AF started. DH had been laid up, so I knew I wasn't KU, but it was weird. Uteruses apparently just like to keep us on our toes! 

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • @KatieEl That's really weird... if you get af this cycle id def check on it because whatever is causing the spotting might be causing the shorter lp
    CandyApple2012 Testing out the trigger means I "hope" I can get to negative hcg tests before time for poas for this cycle. Because I triggered, right now all of my poas's are pos (though getting super light). If I get to negative in the next day or two and stay neg then I will likely be able to get an accurate poas before beta... I just want to know before getting a phone call if at all possible. Sorry your temps are down... who knows..maybe they will pop back up!
    EmilyLove25     So sorry you don't feel well! Don't count yourself out yet! But I get it... I spent a few hours today telling myself because I don't feel anything the transfer didn't work. That might be true, but I'm not out till I'm out, and neither are you!     
  • @dragonette505 that was exactly my plan, I'm glad you don't think that be jumping the gun.  But, whats the point of great timing if my LP is 7 days?
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • @KatieEl  Exactly! I don't think its jumping the gun all. If for some reason you are having an early dip in progesterone or something, that's relatively easy to deal with... But for sure I'd go...
  • CandyApple2012 OMG I could have written your rave. That is EXACTLY how I feel... like I am out, things are the same as last month, no symptoms etc. And I could not agree more about the EPA/F the environment EO today. We knew it was coming but oh my.
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @CandyApple2012 I'm sorry you're having such a hard time right now and it is completely ok to DD when you need to and you get to feel all the feelings, no judgment. Each cycle is hard and can be a let down no matter how long you've been trying. For me, it varies cycle to cycle and some are harder than others. I hope you know that you have support here.  

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @kvacmak those gifs are A++ sorry DH had to leave early, what a bummer.
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • @EmilyLove25 I hope you feel better!

@CandyApple2012 I love all things Audrey, as well. The book her son put out "Audrey at Home" has a permanent spot on our coffee table and her movies are my go to when I'm feeling a bit sad. Plus there are some great Audrey gifs out there ;). Regarding your temps, I tend to get a bit bummed when I temp in the TWW because my temps start to dip around CD5 and never seem to bounce back up. It always makes me sad and discouraged, so I'm sorry if you're having those feelings as well. I hope your nap and a nice dinner with your DH make things a bit better for you tonight. 

@Avrilmai Your story about the bird nest is pretty funny! It's possible our vent is clogged, as others have suggested. I clean the lint thing regularly so idk why that would be but still I'm hoping it's a simple fix like that. In the mean time there's fortunately a coin laundry spot about a 5 minute drive from us but I'm hoping it gets fixed before I have to lose an evening going over there. Congrats on the goodie bags! I'm also a Pinterest failure...I wish I was crafty enough to have an Etsy shop but unfortunately my talents in that arena are non-existent. 

@dragonette505 It looks like we posted around the same time this AM so I didn't see your mention of the FET you had yesterday. I'll definitely have my FX for you! I'm sure it's exciting and unnerving all at once. How are you doing/feeling?
  • kvacmak   Hey! While this was a natural FET cycle (meaning I used no drugs up until O), In order to make sure of transfer day my clinic had me use the same HCG trigger that we use for Egg Retrieval in IVF. So basically its like flooding your body with HCG, the same stuff that gets picked up on an HPT. They say depending on your metabolism you can have it in your system from 6-10 days (dose dependent)       
  • magnolia131    terrified, honestly, but trying to chill and stay calm... reminding myself I cant do anything to make things work and probably not much I can do to mess it up.
    What sucks about the TWW is not being able to drink away my stress :)