October 2017 Moms
Options

Sunday Ticker Change 3/26

This check-in is for those whose weeks change over today! Meaning your EDD is on October 1, 8, 15, 22 or 29. 

*If your week does not change over today, please do not post. There will be check-ins every day so everyone has a weekly check-in*

1) How many weeks are you? 
2) How are you feeling?
3) Any appointments or tests this week?
4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
5) GTKY: What nicknames do you have for the baby? Ex. Jellybean, Bambino

Re: Sunday Ticker Change 3/26

• Options
    1. 13 weeks. Hello 2nd trimester!

2. Finally ms has stopped. Still feel tired and need naps. 

3. No

4. So confused does the second trimester start week 13 or week 14? still have not gotten a clear answer and different places say different things.

5. Bean when im feeling sick I call the baby a leech (don't judge). 
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 10 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    Terrible. My nausea is an all day hell that lasts from the moment I wake up until the moment I fall asleep. 

Nothing scheduled, but I'm thinking of going in to get a prescription for diclectin. 

I swear I felt baby move yesterday. I was writing an exam and was very hunched over the table, concentrating, when I felt it. It felt exactly like it did with DS. 

5) GTKY: What nicknames do you have for the baby? Ex. Jellybean,  Bambino 
    Nothing this time around, yet, but we called DS bean right up until he was born. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 12!
    2) How are you feeling?
    Much better lately 
    we have another u/s on Wednesday 
    I'm dealing woo a lot of anxiety over this pregnancy due to previous MMCs. I don't know how to relax this time and believe everything is going well. I'm even considering seeing a therapist 
    nothing yet
    Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP#1: 9/9/2014 DS born 4/7/15
    BFP#2: 6/16/2016 MC/D&C: 7/29/2016
    BFP#3: 10/14/2016 (fingers crossed for a sticky bean)
  • Options
    @kncollins09 second trimester is 14-26 weeks, so this is the last week of first trimester 
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 13 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    nausea has definitely become hit and miss, I'm still tired but at least have more energy to get things done and keep up with housework again. I'm nervous to quit my progesterone this week

Tuesday I have a standard OB appointment 

5) GTKY: What nicknames do you have for the baby? Ex. Jellybean, Bambino. 
    not really, I've called it a little gummy bear, but we just refer to it as the baby mostly 
  • Options

1) How many weeks are you? 12 weeks. I was getting so excited thinking that this was my last week of the first trimester but now that @kncollins09 asked about it and @sjohns08 has provided the correct info (plus me googling about it too), I heard that tuba sound in my head they play at The Price Is Right when someone loses hahah. Oh well, two weeks to go! Thanks gals for discussing the subject.

2) How are you feeling?
    So much better, but now dealing with back pain. 

Nieup.

I'm starting to feel like myself again! Morning Sickness it's almost fading completely away - I'm so happy! This past week/end has been so nice, my hubby took me to an upscale tapas restaurant for our 10 year anniversary of being a couple on Thursday, and yesterday he took me for a surprise trip to the zoo as the weather was so gorgeous. 

Just baby or sweetiepie.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 13 weeks

2) How are you feeling? 
    Headaches here and there. I don't have a ton of motivation or energy left after work. Still have food aversions too.  

I have an OB appt tomorrow. 

I picked up a bag of my favorite Easter candy yesterday - Cadbury mini eggs!

5) GTKY: What nicknames do you have for the baby? Ex. Jellybean, Bambino. 

Bean!

@sjohns08 I was nervous to stop progesterone too. I stopped at 10 weeks but everything has been okay and LO is doing good! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Maksim's Mom Aawww we are EDD twinnies!!!  <3 Btw, I've suffered multiple recurrent MC - and at the beginning I was very worried about the possibilities of going through another loss, but DH got me this inexpensive fetal doppler on Amazon that we started using at week 11 and have been able to hear the heartbeat ever since (sometimes depending on your body mass might be easier or harder to find). I highly recommend you to get one for peace of mind. Also, you're on week 12 the chances of MCing are much much lower for us at this point in the pregnancy. Hang in there, EDD twinnie! 
  • Options
    @MrsJager2014 I know, this is my 4th baby and every single pregnancy, I've been confused about when 2nd trimester starts. I would read things that say "week 13: welcome to end trimester!" And then have that same feeling of awww man when I realized it was wrong lol

@kdel921 glad to hear! Did you notice any difference in how you felt once you stopped, in regards to mood, nausea and exhaustion?
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 9 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? 
    tired, still nighttime morning sickness
    none
    pretty much just annoyed at life in general right now only because I am so tired
    5) GTKY: What nicknames do you have for the baby?
    squishy 
  • Options
    @sjohns08 I didn't notice a difference. I did PIO injections until 8 weeks and then inserts until 10 weeks. That could be bc as I stopped progesterone the placenta took over production. My symptoms overall have been mild so I have been lucky. Hopefully you will find a relief in your symptoms!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 11 and super excited for completing the first quarter \o/
    2) How are you feeling?
    Not feeling as tired knock on wood
    Standard checkup on thursday
    Thankful that you ladies help and support. FTM and I haven't told many people so I've been basically isolated. Im not sure i can hold out three more weeks before i tell everyone. Seriously considering announcing it on April fools haha
    5) GTKY: What nicknames do you have for the baby?
    Gummy bear and tater tot 
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you?  11 weeks! 
    2) How are you feeling? 
    This was a terrible week. Instead of a just a few days of nausea like it has been, it lasted for the entire week. I even threw up out of nowhere a few times. But the good news is, we finally announced the pregnancy, so now I can explain why I feel like such crap :) 
    Yes, first appointment with the doctor this week. And I get to hear the heartbeat for the first time!!
    Not so far, just ready for the second trimester. 
    None yet. We mostly just call it Baby Lastname.
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you?   13 weeks!  

2) How are you feeling?  
    Pretty good.  Still getting headaches, but not as frequent.  Still need naps very often, so fatigue has not left me yet.

None this week!

We have told everyone that we are close to at this point, so this week sometime we will probably put something on social media for those friends we don't see as much and haven't told in person yet.  Looking forward to everyone knowing!  

I've been calling the him/her peanut :)
  • Options
    GenTKGenTK member
    1) How many weeks are you? 9 weeks
    2) How are you feeling? 
    Blah. So blah. My depression is kicking in strong and I'm so sick of feeling sick. 
    Yes! I finally get my first us!!
    I got a letting from my OB with the money figured out for now until delivery with my insurance and everything, which they want nearly a $1,000 deposit on in the next 90 days! The kicker? I'm not delivering here. We are moving in June and I told them this. So I will see this doctor maybe 3 or 4 times! I called and left a message but I got the letter yesterday so I won't know what's going on until tomorrow. 
    Nothing yet. DH is really longing for a girl and I'm afraid to say anything and curse it. Which I know is silly but true. 
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you? 11 weeks!
    2) How are you feeling? 
    I thought I was starting to feel better but after working 2 night shifts I'm not feeling great again. I'm hoping that'll improve tomorrow after some sleep. 
    I have my sequential screen on Thursday so I'm looking forward to seeing baby again! And I'll be meeting with MFM to discuss the plan to keep this baby in as long as we can. 
    I'm so tired of being sick to my stomach! I almost wish I could vomit because I feel like it would at least be relief...I'm really hoping 2nd tri brings some relief. 
    Since this baby was a bit of a surprise I was looking for synonyms for "surprise" and currently have the nickname "Bombshell" in one of my baby apps for this LO. 

• Options
    Maksim's MomMaksim's Mom member
    edited March 2017
    @MrsJager2014 how exciting!
  • Options
    @MrsJager2014 I wrote a long comment and it's not showing up. Boo. Anyway
  • Options
    @Maksim's Mom Le boo indeed! Don't you hate that? It has happened to me before that after typing long messages you don't even want to deal with it anymore lol. No problem, hope you feel better!
  • Options
    @sjohns08 Yeah, I kept reading that it starts at week 13 too! But it actually makes sense when you think about those first two weeks of ovulation/conception. Oh well, we're on our way! :)

• Options
    @GenTK that's really awesome your dr office creates an expected price list but also really lame they didn't customize it personally for your circumstance.  I found out the babe will push me from a single plan to a family plan that comes with a lovely $4000 deductible. Ugh so I think I'm going to see if my Dr office can map out the cost so I know what to budget for. Oh and depression sucks. 
  • Options
    GenTKGenTK member
    @tiff22ie I love the idea of it and that they do it, but I was just really panicking that they wanting all that money in the next couple months and I'm leaving. They called me this morning and said they would just charge me my copay per visit and bill any testing/us anything so it's all okay.