Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW - Monday 3/27

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: You're hosting some friends for dinner tomorrow night. What's your go-to make-at-home meal that's always a crowd pleaser? 

Re: TWW - Monday 3/27

• Month/Cycle: TTA

CD/DPO: 28/12?!  :o

R/R: I can't believe AF hasn't shown up yet!? I do have some very light spotting that started last night but I thought for sure AF would show by this morning. I don't think I'll make it till tomorrow but I'm still in shock. I'm starting to wonder if the RRL has anything to do with this? 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: You're hosting some friends for dinner tomorrow night. What's your go-to make-at-home meal that's always a crowd pleaser? 
    Man this one is hard because I haven't had the opportunity to actually host people over for dinner considering my H and I live so far away from our friends and family. I'm thinking mexican though? Like cheesy enchiladas? 

@dragonette505 GL with your FET today!!!! 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/10

Timing: -5, -4

Testing: BFN this morning. Not that I'm surprised with my timing. 

R/R: I'm just trying to make it to Thursday when I get a girls weekend in AZ! I'm mad AF will be here for the trip. AF while travelling sucks  :(

CS/Q:

If it's my family coming over, homemade pizza is my go-to. Otherwise pot roast because its so easy! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 13

CD/DPO: 32/12

Timing: Meh

Testing: Probably won't. 

R/R: Temp dropped significantly this morning so safe to say I'm out. Again. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: You're hosting some friends for dinner tomorrow night. What's your go-to make-at-home meal that's always a crowd pleaser? It's a noodle bake with tomato basil sauce, chicken, mushrooms, spinach and cheese. Super delicious. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 25/10

Timing: O

Testing: 
    Not until late, probably Sunday if I make it til then (I'm tempting fate with cream-colored pants today and I'm nervous even though I'm not supposed to start until Fri/Sat!)

R/R: Rant - I already feel behind at work after the first 10 minutes of monday morning. Rave - DH can finally drive his manual vehicle now 8 weeks after shoulder surgery, so no more carpooling!

CS/Q: -

Oh man, I love cooking and cooking for people especially, so this is hard. For time and ease of prep, I might do Russian Apricot Chicken over rice or cauliflower rice. But my favorite which I only make for company is hoisin pork sliders with pickled red onions (similar). My husband would push for "Spackle Chicken" which we don't make much anymore because it's just terrible for you.  

@Dilynne - Sorry for the temp drop :( 
    @MrsMiller8588 - Sorry for the BFN, I hope it's a light and easy AF for your trip!
    @JJMNO1616 - 12 days! hope whatever is helping keeps up the good work!

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD/DPO: 7/21

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: 
    stupidly tested this morning at 7dpo because I like to torture myself. 

R/R: I joined the 40 Bags in 40 Days FB group (dedicated to decluttering and organizing your house) and it's been so inspirational. I organized our dressers yesterday and donated 3 bags of clothes we don't use. I'm going to go through each room (eventually) and clean everything out. I feel lighter already! 

CS/Q: --

Lasagna with meat sauce and roasted veggies. So easy (no-boil noodles = best invention ever), tastes awesome and can feed a lot of people. 

@MrsMiller8588 so sorry for the BFN 
    @Dilynne ugh sorry your temp dropped 
    @JJMNO1616 congrats on making it to 12 days! 

• Hi all! got my CH yesterday so hanging with y'all for a while, didn't temp on Saturday, but I also only got like 4 hours of sleep...

Month/Cycle: 
    5/6

CD/DPO: 14/5

Timing: not great, O on CD9 that was not expected, so only 2x in the FW, but so glad I started using opks this cycle

Testing: 
    not even a little bit, I don't have much hope for this cycle considering timing

R/R: Had a wedding over the weekend, such fun and then went to a friends' kids' party. Really thought we were going to get the "when are you having kids" question at the party, but thankfully, no one asked. Now the family wedding, was a completely different story. We still had a great weekend and so far this week looks to be pretty good. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: You're hosting some friends for dinner tomorrow night. What's your go-to make-at-home meal that's always a crowd pleaser? This Mexican chicken pasta dish, it's one pan and it is cheesy, relatively inexpensive and serves a crowd.  chicken, salsa, black beans, corn, cream cheese, shredded cheddar- yum!

@JJMNO1616 sorry, I was on a bump break, are you hoping for a longer luteal phase?
    @MrsMiller8588 sorry about the BFN
    @Dilynne sorry about that temp drop
    @elisek glad to hear your DH is doing better
    @kmalls It is still really early! FX for you

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• Month/Cycle: 4/2, 2/1 AL

CD/DPO: 42/13

Timing: -3, -2, +1

Testing: BFN this morning. AF isn't due til Friday so I might not be out yet?

R/R: OMG it is closing week! We are supposed to be closing on our house on Friday!!! So excited! But still haven't heard from the bank yet on if we are officially approved for the loan.  :|

CS/Q: So I was disappointed by the BFN this morning, but I was testing early as I shouldn't start AF until Friday. Although oddly enough today and yesterday I've had some spotting... so maybe I misjudged when AF was supposed to start. 

GTKY: You're hosting some friends for dinner tomorrow night. What's your go-to make-at-home meal that's always a crowd pleaser?:wink:
    We don't really host friends for dinner... but if we did, probably Mexican. It is my go to for meals if I don't know what to make. 

@JJMNO1616 Wow congrats on 12dpo! 
    @elisek I always get nervous wearing light colored pants or dresses before AF! FX AF doesn't show!
    @Dilynne sorry for the temp drop
  • GG620GG620 member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 16 (3 TTCA 2ndL)

CD/DPO:  20/3 or 4

Timing: ED during FW (hooray)

Testing: 
    April 1 

R/R: Hello ladies!! My two-week vacation in CA was absolutely a-mazing!! The weather (siggghhh) haha. Back to work today though boo haha. Missed you all!

Hmm....I do personal chef work on the side so this is forever changing. I actually try hard not to make the same thing twice, but my crocks of tomato bisque with 4-cheese grilled cheese is pretty killer. Also make a wonderful peaches and cream cake that everyone loves.

@JJMNO1616 all the FX'd for you!!!!
    @mrsmiller8588 @elisek don't think I have seen you two yet - welcome and hope each of your stay with us is not long
    @dilynne sorry for the temp drop *hugs*
    @avrilmai sorry you aren't feeling very hopeful, but glad that you had a fun weekend!!

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• @JJMNO1616 Cheesy enchiladas are always a good choice =)

@MrsMiller8588 Traveling with AF does suck. Hoping it's not too bad for you.

@Dilynne Sorry about the temp drop. That noodle bake sounds delicious though!

@elisek Thank you for sharing the recipes, I'm going to have to give the Russian Apricot Chicken a try! Awesome to hear your husband can drive again!

@kmalls That was super early, but sorry about the bfn all the same. FX that this is your cycle!

@Avrilmai  Welcome! Sounds like the opks were useful, especially with such an early O.

Month/Cycle: 
    12 cycles, 7 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 27/13 DPO

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: 
    I know I said I would avoid testing, but I'm getting antsy, so might test tomorrow. AF should be Wednesday.

R/R: Had a relaxing weekend and yet was productive at the same time. I felt accomplished until I realized I hadn't made an appointment to get my car checked yet. =<

CS/Q:

Since moving out on my own I haven't had a chance to make a big meal for a crowd yet. Going off of what I used to help my parents make at home it'd probably either be wings with various sauces or general tso's chicken. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it. =)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• JJMNO1616 Yay for a long LP!

MrsMiller8588 AF always shows for trips or holidays ugh!

Dilynne Sorry for the temperature drop. I hate that. Great length of LP though.

kmalls Testing on 7 DPO is the WORST. I’ve been known to do it also. That 40 Bags group sounds awesome.

Avrilmai Welcome! And my DH would LOVE your dish!

darkrose88 Love your optimism! Yay for closing! I love tat day!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0 (and not once since!)

Testing: Not going to do it!

R/R: Rave: I thought I would never sleep last night, but I did… also, once Monday is over, it is over… so there’s that!

CS/Q: I really want to link my chart to ask a question… but I don’t know how… was just wondering about slow and steady temperature increases. Mine are usually all above the cover line, but this month they are very consistent—up .2 degree, down .05, up .2, down .05, up… So up overall but very steadily and gradually… probably means nothing, right?

GTKY: You're hosting some friends for dinner tomorrow night. What's your go-to make-at-home meal that's always a crowd pleaser? Vegan lasagna! (I swear it is great!)

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @MrsMiller8588 Hope you have a great vacation! 

@Dilynne Sorry to hear about your temp drop. 

@kmalls Decluttering always feels so good! 

@Avrilmai Sorry to hear about your timing. Yes, I have been concerned about my LP length and I started drinking RRL at the beginning of this cycle. So far it looks like it's working or it's just a fluke but I'll take it! 

@darkrose88 Woohoo! So excited for you and the house closing! I'm sure everything with the bank will sort itself out soon. 

@GG620 Welcome back from Vaycay! 
  • Month/Cycle: 7/8

CD/DPO: Guessing 16/6

Timing: -3, -2, -1 ish

Testing:
    If I dont have AF yet, Tuesday April 4th

R/R: So my H and I are going on babymoon #2 in May to cCroatia. We were going to spend one day on the island of Mljet but were having trouble figuring out the boat schedule to get there- reason is (we found out) that the island is only open during the summer. Boo! So we decided we are instead going to take a detour and see Bosnia! I am super excited- its a place most people dont go, and I love traveling to non-touristy areas and seeing places that most people dont see.

CS/Q:

I don't have any go-to meals. I have not repeated a recipe (other than lazy night cooking ravioli with sauce) since my H and I moved in together 3 years ago. It is becoming a bit of a challenge, so I expect I may start going through some old ones I have used and liked, but I liked always cooking something new and different.

• @MrsMiller8588 sorry for the BFN
    @kmalls isnt re-organizing the best! My H and I just cleared out our basement and garage and they both feel so much better!
    @darkrose88 sorry for the BFN
    @Avrilmai happy to see you over here!
    @GG620 high five on trying not to repeat recipes!

• GG620GG620 member
    edited March 2017
    @JJMNO1616 @kiwi443  thanks ladies and yesss to not repeating (it is hard!!) haha
    @Tigercakes o0o0o care to share your wedding soup recipe with me? I have been wanting to try it :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• @darkrose88 GL with closing, so exciting.
    @GG620 a 4 cheese grilled cheese sounds amazing
    @EmilyLove25 I'll do my best, ok so, to link your chart go to the FF website and click share, decide what info you want to show up when you share and save. You should then have a unique URL for your chart. copy the url and come here and click the icon that looks like a chain (between the face and the sheet of paper) paste your URL in that and then it should be ready to post. there are other more computer savvy ladies here who may do a better job explaining. Hope this helps!
    @kiwi2628 hey girl hey! your trip sounds AMAZING. Also, super impressed at your no repeat recipes in 3 yrs
    @TigerCakes thanks for the positivity. GL w/your U/S

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @GG620 Here's the link that was my inspiration, but I made a lot of changes to the quantities of ingredients based on my family's preferences (we like a thicker soup).  I've had friends make the recipe as it's written though and they still like it.

https://www.food.com/recipe/italian-wedding-soup-14061

Here's the modifications I make.  For the meatballs, I use 1 pound ground beef, 1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon onion powder and 1 teaspoon dried basil.  Then I use 1 large can of chicken broth + 2 small cans, 2 packages of frozen spinach, 1 small bag of carrots, and 1 cup of orzo.

Also, my DH thinks it's better the 2nd day so I usually make it the day before if time allows.
  • Guess who just showed up - two days early, I might add. Off to WTO
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• I hope it's okay I post here. It's been a long time since I've posted anywhere in a daily thread, but with our TTC efforts picking up more this month I figured it could be beneficia to give/get extra support. 

Month/Cycle: 27/16

CD/DPO: 24/3

Timing: -5, -2, O

Testing: 
    I probably won't test. RE appointment on 4/6 where they likely will do a blood draw anyways.

R/R: We just came back from a wonderful, relaxing weekend visiting my parents. We had lots of time by the ocean and while the water was too cold for swimming, the weather was so peaceful. We also saw Beauty and the Beast this weekend which was fun. My only rant is coming home late Sunday night means that I started my Monday with lots of cleaning up to be done around the apartment in addition to our usual weekday to-do list. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: You're hosting some friends for dinner tomorrow night. What's your go-to make-at-home meal that's always a crowd pleaser? I make a really yummy one pot spaghetti (for the recipe google Kitchen Nostalgia One Pot Spaghetti) with homemade meatballs and garlic bread that people usually compliment me on. Also crockpot Pot Roast because I don't have to spend a ton of time at the stove and can spend more time with my guests. 

@JJMNO1616 Yay for your increased LP! I really enjoy drinking RRL tea and try to get a few cups in each day in the first couple of weeks of each cycle. While I don't have proof, I like to think it helps some.

@Dilynne Sorry for AF and the temp drop. Treat yourself. 

@elisek Ha, I feel like I'm "tempting fate" everytime I wear cream colored pants (or shirt, dress, you name it) period because I'm so clumsy and something will for sure stain it- AF or otherwise. I hope your luck is better than mine.  ;) That's great about your DH's shoulder- I'm sure it's a relief to be able to take two cars to work again.

@kmalls Yes to no boil noodles! Such a time saver. Kudos to you for your decluttering efforts!

@EmilyLove25https://www.fertilityfriend.com/TechFaqs/Sharing-Your-Chart.html This should help you in sharing your chart hopefully, depending on whether you are Bumping Desktop or Mobile. You can always just include a screenshot from your phone (if mobile) also and put it in a spoiler box as well.

@TigerCakes I hope your U/S goes well!
  • Avrilmai OMG thank you!

Dilynne Goodness, I hate her. Sorry… and early no less… NO.

magnolia131 Welcome! And thank you so much for the link! 

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @dragonette505 - stick stick stick little blasts!! hope your next week is as restful as possible :)

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • P&G today because I am so tired and I just can't brain enough to tag and comment on mobile. 

Month/Cycle:4/4

CD/DPO:21/4

Timing:-2,-1, O, +1

Testing: after AF is late, April 5

R/R: rant: I hate the transition from nights back to real life... the forced 4-5 hour sleep, then spending the day in a fog is just yuck... rave: day off with DH, hopefully I can still enjoy it in my fatigue fog.

CS/Q: anyone know why FF turned all my DPO yellow on the calendar? Does that mean anything?

Prime rib if I'm looking to impress, with horseradish and dijon mustard. If I'm not so concerned, but still want a tasty meal that's easy to prepare lots of, pulled pork is always a winner.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @kiwi2628 Your vacation sounds amazing! 

@TigerCakes GL with your appt this afternoon! Glad to hear your doctor is supportive for getting a jump start on thing. 

@magnolia131 Welcome back to the dailies. Glad to hear you had such a relaxing weekend. 

@dragonette505 It's called Red Raspberry Leaf Tea. I started drinking it on CD1 and continued drinking it daily until O. This is my first cycle trying it. So excited for you today! 

@CandyApple2012 It's kind of tasteless in my opinion. Some people don't like it but I think it has a really light flavor. 
  • SoraLkSoraLk member
    edited March 2017
    @darkrose88 Sorry for the bfn. Hope closing goes well too.

@GG620 Welcome back from vacation. Happy to hear you had a lovely time =)

@kiwi2628 Oooh! Croatia sounds like fun time, enjoy!

@TigerCakes Hope your Ultrasound goes well! Also, thank you - the wait is killing me for sure. lol

@Magnolia131 Welcome! I'm a bit jealous you saw Beauty and the Beast - I'm trying to get my Fiance to take me, but he doesn't care for that genre of movies.

@dragonette505  Thanks. Hoping for some sticky blasts for you! Super excited for you! :)

@candyapple2012 FX that your husband's job interview went well! (ETA:) I've been avoiding testing because the past couple months had been stressful. This chart is certainly looking much better than my previous, so it's giving me hope! Car is scheduled to be checked out tomorrow morning, I've got my FX too that the damage is minimal. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Sorry for the P&G earlier! I got caught up in work. 
    @Dilynne sorry for CD1 :(
    @elisek Glad YH is feeling better post surgery! I know the feeling. I went through knee surgery with my DH recently. 
    @kmalls I donated a bunch last year when we moved and I think I am already getting ready for another purge!
    @darkrose88 Congrats on the house closing! I hope everything goes smoothly. 
    @GG620 The 2 week vacation sounds amazing! Coming back to work is always so hard after a good break. 
    @TigerCakes I am glad you are getting some preliminary testing done early. I know if I make it to 6 months I will probably push for some of the preliminary tests to rule out common treatable issues at least. 
    @magnolia131 I'm glad your TTC efforts are picking up this month with the RE! Hopefully you won't be here to post very long :)
    @kvacmak After you mentioned your DPO was yellow on FF I went and looked and so are mine. I have no idea if it means anything though. 
    @CandyApple2012 Anything on the grill or in the crockpot is my go-to week night meal choices! 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO:  19/6

Timing:  -6,-4,-2, 0,

Testing:
    attempting to wait until at least 15 dpo, AF is due 4/4/17

R/R: we  were going to trade in my car for a larger car , but since DH did not want to do any cash down and we still own we couldn't do it without our payment going way up. so we will wait for now

CS/Q:

GTKY: You're hosting some friends for dinner tomorrow night. What's your go-to make-at-home meal that's always a crowd pleaser?  I would  make either beef tacos or carnitas , so yummy

@darkrose88 sorry about the bfn

@GG620 what part of California were you in? I am from the Bay area its been so unusually rainy for this time of year around here

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 21 / 7

Timing: -4, -2, twice on O

Testing: we'll see

R/R: long rough stressful week ahead

CS/Q:

Parm chicken, or Italian bake