Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday!

Good morning, ladies! 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What city, state, or country do you never want to visit again? Why?
Me: 31 DH: 32
Dating since: 11/17/2001
Married: 9/26/2009
TTC: June 2016
BFP: 9/01/2017
EDD: 5/14/2018

Re: WTO Monday!

• Good morning!

Month/Cycle: 7/5 (1/1 AL)

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPKs, temping, checking CM and CP, bumpin' uglies

R/R: Rant: it doesn't look like I'm getting her anywhere near O. We have a leak in our roof that we're hopefully getting fixed today. And it's Monday. Rave: At least it'll be warm today?

CS/Q: Link in siggy

Good question! I don't really have any at the moment. Maybe other people's answers will jog my memory. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 7

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Advanced OPKs, PNV, Vit D, coq10, cutting back on bad things, 

R/R: Who is on day 8 of flashing smilies on the CBAD opk? 

uuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CS/Q:

I can't think of a good one either.  I can't really think of any place I've been that I hated.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @lulu1180 GL with the RE today! I hope they can give you some answers. It sounds like you had a great weekend! And it's SO HARD coming up with good GTKY questions when you've been here so long (girl, I know you feel me on this one!) 

@Tennis11785 ugh. I hope your body can get its shit together, and soon! 

• @Tennis11785 Sorry for pain in the ass CBAD!

@BertieMeetsGertie You know I feel you girl!  Why do you think I didn't start the daily today? ;)

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, Green Tea (I should just take this one out because I have forgotten for the last 4 days), HIO as much as possible, OPKs, pre-seed possibly.

R/R: Headed to the accountant this morning. So excited to have taxes done! Major shift in CM today but no smiley on OPK yet.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: What city, state, or country do never want to visit again? Why? Hmm I could go without visiting Dublin, Ireland again. I didn’t hate it but it was boring after spending 3 weeks in London. I feel like I did everything I could do in one day and was there for 2 weeks.

@starla-2 – sorry about the leak in the roof. We have one in our garage that we need to fix but it’s in the garage…

@lulu1180 – sounds like a fun weekend! FX everything is okay from your MRI.

@tennis11785 – sorry about another flashing smile OPK.

@bertiemeetsgertie – AH mouse?! I would be freaking the eff out! 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • hartmichhartmich member
    edited March 2017
    @lulu1180 I hope your RE calls soon!

@bertiemeetsgertie Tell your cat to do their job and get that mouse!!

@starla-2 Ugh I hope you didn't get too wet this weekend.

@tennis11785 Nothing like waiting for O FOREVER.... Ugh. 

Month/Cycle: 11/10

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Everythang

R/R: 

CS/Q: Nah

I feel like I'm going to offend people by answering this, haha so I will preface this by saying it's not that I didn't like these places, I just don't have a desire to visit again - Austin and Oklahoma City.

• @justkeepswimming8 we loved Ireland when we visited, but we only spent 1 day in Dublin. We spent the rest of the week driving around the island. I would highly recommend it if you go back! 

@hartmich I hope she does her job so that I don't have to! You could add San Antonio to my list of places that I don't need to go back to. The city was ok but there's nothing left for us to see if we were to go back. Haven't been to Austin or Oklahoma City. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2 (post 6 months an-o)

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, Extra folic acid, Monitoring CM, Opks, whole pineapple after O

R/R: My team at work is being moved to a much larger building this week. Not sure how I feel about it. I will miss the shorter drive and the small office feel. But DH works at the new building so maybe we can drive together some days which will be nice. Plus the new building has a really amazing cafeteria, which is both a good and bad thing since I am trying to lose weight but love food.

CS/Q: Not today

I haven't been to too many places and I have liked the ones I have been to, but I will say Minneapolis. I didn't hate it but it was just like Milwaukee and the mall of America was nothing special in my opinion. So I don't feel any need to go back.

@starla-2- Sorry that O is taking so long and for your leaky roof. Hope the fix for the roof is as easy and inexpensive as possible.

@lulu1180- Sounds like a fun weekend. FX for a good call from your RE!

@bertiemeetsgertie- I would have freaked out (and possibly burned the house down). GL getting the taken care of.

@justkeepswimming8- Dublin, Ireland is number 1 on my wish list of places to go! Sad to hear that its not as interesting as it seems.
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• @starla-2 FX for O soon!  Sorry about the leak - glad it's getting fixed

@lulu1180 Good luck with your results!  That arcade sounds awesome

@Tennis11785 Ugh hopefully those flashes turn to solid soon

@BertieMeetsGertie  I used to live in NY by Niagara Falls and the Canadian side is horrible!  Although the NY ain't much better (not touristy just run down)

@justkeepswimming8  Having taxes done is the best feeling, such a relief! FX for smiley soon

Month/ Cycle 7/8

CD 6

WAYDTGKU. Start HIO when I see EWCM, pnv, lose weight

R/R It's Monday.  I'm starting on a better eating and exercise kick today - I should've started many months ago - and I feel it could be contributing to my trouble TTC.  I have two more cycles before getting referred to an RE so I figure any weight I can get off is good.  I'm just afraid they'll tell me to lose weight and then come back in X months 

CSQ

GTKY I could probably go without visiting Miami again.  Nothing really wrong with it but just not my scene :smiley:
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • RVAmom315- I feel like we post at the same time almost everyday so I never see yours til after. But GL with the diet and exercise! I have been doing the same for a few weeks. Hope it will work for us both!
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    edited March 2017
    Hey ladies! Looks like I'm still here for a few days...

@starla-2 sorry O isn't getting close and that you had a rough weekend with the roof. Hope the repairs go smoothly.
    @lulu1180 sounds like you had a fun weekend! GL with your RE call today.
    @Tennis11785 FX for day 9 solid smiley success!
    @BertieMeetsGertie OH NO!!!  :s Will your cat catch it? That can be both a blessing and a curse because if your cat does catch it, you can never been sure what will happen to the mouse. Good luck! 
    @justkeepswimming8 FX your smiley is forthcoming as well!
    @LaurenEG14 sounds like there are pro and cons to your office move. GL. DH and I used to work down the street from each other and would drive in together everyday. It was awesome! Take advantage of that!
    @RVAmom315 I'm starting on a healthier eating/exercising regime today also. I'd like to lose at least 5 pounds by April 12. We are heading down south to visit my sister for Easter and I would like to fit into some of my warm weather clothes. Good luck to you! 

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: opk, temping/cm charting, hio often, pnv, pineapple

R/R: Rant: So after a temp drop on cd 12 and then a sharp rise on cd 13/14, it was looking like O day was going to be cd 12. Then yesterday (cd15) I had another drop and finally got my smiley face opk. Today, I had a temp rise again so it looks like O day will actually be cd 15. Just need two more elevated temps to confirm. Bodies are so confusing! 

Rave: We tried this new restaurant yesterday called Core Life Eatery. It's a quick service place, sort of along the lines of a Saladworks. They have salads, grain bowls and broth bowls. It was incredible! I had a Thai Chicken and Rice noodle bowl that was amazing and under 500 calories. Best part is, it's 5 minutes from work so totally doable for lunch break! I can't wait to go again! 

CS/Q: Not yet, but this chart has been a roller coaster...

GTKY: What city, state, or country do you never want to visit again? Why? I actually hate to say this because this place was a mainstay for family vacations when I was a kid, but Wildwood, NJ. I was there two summers ago and it has just gone so far downhill. It's not as family friendly or as clean as it used to be. It makes me so sad, but there are just so many other nicer, cleaner beaches, both in NJ and outside. 
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • @Sailing_Mama your sleeping situation sounds exactly like our house. Our dog has to wedge in between us to sleep. My wake up call this morning was being kicked in the back during one of his dreams! 
    Link to FF Charts
  • @LaurenEG14 Great minds think alike!  GL to you as well - we got this!  I just moved offices too, and our building has a cafe!  But he has great salads and fruit bowls so it'll be ok (I hope!)
    @SoldiersMom GL with the 5 pounds!  It's always nice to feel good in those warm weather clothes.  That restaurant sounds great!  Are they a chain?
    @Sailing_Mama I hope they wouldn't be either - but I overthink everything lol.  Your GTKY is awful - I'm so sorry that happened and don't blame you for never wanting to go back!
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5 after break

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: pineapple, green tea, hio, preseed, letrozole, trigger, progesterone, all the vitamins, etc.

R/R: af came with a vengeance yesterday, I woke up 3 times in the middle of the night covered in blood....thank God I didn't have to work today this is ridiculous 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What city, state, or country do you never want to visit again? Why? Idk 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Month/Cycle: 10/12

CD:6

WAYDTGKU: letrozole, estrogen, trigger, IUI, progesterone, prayer, fish oil, LDA

R/R: had a decent weekend, and now back to work.  not a ton going on

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What city, state, or country do you never want to visit again? Why? I love my jersey ladies but northern jersey... really what do you have against left turns?!? and having to pay to get on the beach?

@starla-2 sorry your still waiting on O but its not uncommon for it to be delayed the first cycle back. hugs girl.
    @lulu1180 Keep us updated on your results!!
    @Tennis11785 damn flashing smiley face!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @LaurenEG14 I've been commuting with my DH for almost 3 years. We only have 1 car so it is really a choice. I'm starting to get really annoyed because he works longer hours than I do and I get stuck waiting around, A LOT. If we worked the same hours, it would be so much better. 

@Sailing_Mama lol. Sorry! The Falls were great but the town... not so much. 

@SoldiersMom I hope she catches it, but she's getting older so I have my doubts! 

• @RVAmom315 yes the restaurant is a chain. There are some in upstate NY and OH. I live in PA and this is the first is our state. I think there are also a few in KY and NC. They must be relatively new because there are not a whole lot.
    Link to FF Charts
  • GG620GG620 member
    ***lurking from TWW***

@BertieMeetsGertie I HATED niagara falls! The town was hideous and all I kept thinking is how we have ruined the environment
    @lulu1180 goodluck with the RE call today!
    @hartmich Mmm I am glad you said Austin because feel like a ton of people told me I should visit there, but Texas isn't high on my list
    @soldiersmom  haaay girl. I used to go to Wildwood as a child and totally agree with you. I have zero desire to ever go again.

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD:33

WAYDTGKU: bbt,cm,hio

R/R: H`s mom wants us to start spring cleaning out our old stuff and she`s willing to replace some things like pots and pan`s which is nice of her but when I look around the house I`m like where do I start.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What city, state, or country do you never want to visit again? Why? Toronto it`s to crazy busy for me 
  • Month/Cycle: 14 :(

CD: 1. Happy frikken Monday to me. 

WAYDTGKU:  All the things. 

R/R: AF was early, I have one tampon in my bag, and I forgot my lunch. I'm not happy currently. 

CS/Q:

i don't travel really so I got nothing. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @avrilmai Thanks I will definitely check it out
    @icecubeinthedesert I'm sorry things have been rough between you and YH, but I'm so glad your heart-to-heart helped and got you all in a better headspace
    @Dilynne I am so sorry about CD1, and a crappy day overall :neutral:
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @starla-2 Good luck on that leak, girl!
    @lulu1180 Im making it a point to see that movie this week. Come hell or high water. Hope you get some answers from your MRI. Good ones!
    @RVAmom315 and @SoldiersMom You can do it ladies!
    @icecubeinthedesert I feel you. We get into those cycles of annoyance too, but it's always good to have a come to Jesus talk and work it out. Hopefully he'll be treating you a bit better and you him :)
    @Dilynne You sound like how I feel today. Ugh. 

It's Monday guys. We can do it!

Month/Cycle: wow, I guess it's 10/9 now

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, HIO, tracking

R/R: I just woke up, so I don't have any rants YET, but rave is that I got to sleep in and it's sunny outside. Hooray!

CS/Q: nope 

Naples, Italy. Ugh it's dirty and gross and totally run by the mob. Like, everyone is controlled by the mob. Even taxi drivers. Sorry, Naples. 
  • @Sailing_Mama that makes me so sad!! I would have offered to help if I still lived there! The city's grown a lot over the years and I'm excited to go back and visit family this summer.
  • edited March 2017
    @icecubeinthedesert our cat is almost 11 years old and slightly overweight, so I'm not getting my hopes up!  :D glad to hear that you and your H are in a better place after having talked. I hope the trend continues. 

@Dilynne shoot. Sorry to see you here. If I could airmail a box of tampons and some lunch to you, I'd be all over that! 

• Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 37 (ugh)

WAYDTGKU: nothing at the moment. DH screwed his leg up playing with the kids so we're out for a bit (he was having trouble walking over the weekend. It's getting better but its injured a little too close to the goods for any HIO)

R/R: O'ing would be nice, some time this month lol

CS/Q: no questions, see rant

GTKY: What city, state, or country do you never want to visit again? Why? Honestly, France wasn't my thing. I was in Paris for a few days with a half day in Versailles, but I could pass. I tried to speak the little French I knew to get by because I get people hating tourists who don't even make an effort, and I had a translator with me the rest of the time, but everyone just seemed inconvenienced by our existence. Sorry to anyone who loves it
    Angel Babies 1&2 2/14/09
    DS born 3/11
    Angel Baby 3 6/28/11                                                         9/5/17 BFP!!
    divorced October 2014                                                       9/6/17 hCG 88 progesterone 9.1 (prometrium started)
    Married DH 10/15     DH's DS born 6/09                            9/8/17 hCG 242!!!
    Not preventing since 11/15                                                 EDD 5/8/18        Adjusted 5/15/18
    TTC since 1/1/16                                                                9/27/17 we have a heart beat!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy TrackerBabysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @ladystinson<3 Paris! We had an amazing g time while we were there but our friends went a few months later and really didn't like it, thought people were rude, etc. we didn't run into any of that, otherwise I'm sure our opinion would be different! Sorry you H hurt his leg. 

• @starla-2 ugh!  I hope your roof gets fixed!!

@lulu1180 I hope the results are good!

@BertieMeetsGertie niagra falls is on my list of places I want to go!

@justkeepswimming8 Ireland's on my bucket list too!!

@Sailing_Mama I didn't sleep at all last night. I took a nap from 5-7 pm. Went to bed at 1 and didn't fall asleep at all. I'm exhausted today. 

@Dilynne so sorry about cd1

Good morning, ladies! 

Month/Cycle: 8/6 (1/1 AL)

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R: *TW** had my follow up today. Officially done with blood tests. Dr said the "cyst" wasn't a cyst like I was thinking. It was still the ectopic and fluid from it.  She said it creates a mass and fluid that shows up on the ultrasound.  I have to wait until April 24th to start PNVs again and then May 24th to TTC. I can play softball again. I forgot to ask about when we can have sex again if I ever stop bleeding so I emailed her. She agreed to bump my ultrasound up to next Wednesday and then she'll decide about my running. I also got H's SA results back. She said its only slightly off but shouldn't affect anything. Anyone really good at interpreting them?  **End TW**. Going to a Braves spring training game in a little bit 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What city, state, or country do you never want to visit again? Why? Asheville, NC. I'm sure it's pretty but my bff and I ran a marathon there and it was freezing and raining and partly a trail race so muddy and slippery which we weren't prepared for. Overall, we didn't have a great experience 
  • @Dilynne Sorry for CD1 :(

@purplg8r I'm glad you are starting to get some answers, but that's not fun that you still can't run or HIO :(
  • @purplg8r well thats good news that its not a new issue.  I'm glad she's bumping up your US. I'd recommend posting your DH's SA in the IF thread if you want a CS so to speak. There is a lot of SA wisdom over there.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @purplg8r sorry you have to wait so long to ttc. Hopefully there will be better news on the running front. Maybe we (anyone who wants to) can virtually train for a race together!
  • @purplg8r I agree with @wabash15. You can post the SA results in the IF/testing thread and those lovely ladies will help you out! Glad to hear you don't have an actual cyst to deal with. 

• starlastarla member
    edited March 2017
    I can't believe so many people are hating on Ireland! We went last summer and absolutely loved it. 

ETA: I'm with you all on Miami (beach specifically) and the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. 
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.

• @BertieMeetsGertie I have a 15 lb cat that's almos 14 years old. We've had a few mice as well and my cat is utterly useless. 
    @Sailing_Mamahttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLlsjEP7L-k
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***

• @starla! Hahaha we LOVE that song - and may have had it on repeat on our drive out of the city! 
  • Hi! Jummping in here from tttc.

Month/cycle: 39/11 (if you count the 3 natural cycle in the 3 years ttc)

WAYDTGKU: Letrozole + trigger, TI

Rant: I'm feel like I'm going to die of thirst because of side effects of letrozole Rave: March is almost over.

GTKY: I haven't visited very many places, none have beeen too bad

@BertieMeetsGertie My cats would play with the mouse without killing it.
    Me: 25 | DH: 34
    Married since 2010, TTC since Dec 2013
    Dx: PCOS