May 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY: Pregnancy Dreams

Pregnancy sure can bring out some crazy dreams! Anyone want to share a particularly crazy or interesting one you've had? 
May Siggy Challenge: Labor Memes

Me:31 DH:32 Married 11/06/10
DD: Born 8/23/13 (clomid+ovidrel+IUI)
BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

Re: GTKY: Pregnancy Dreams

• Options
    I've been having sex dreams constantly, but I'm not getting any except from myself! I keep telling DH I need some but he just hasn't been that into it throughout this pregnancy. 
    Me: 29, DH: 31
    Married: October 2014
    Began TTC: April 2015
    BFP #1: 9/18/15. EDD 5/18/16. MC 10/26/15. (9w)
    BFP #2: 2/27/16. EDD 11/7/16. MC/D&E 4/20/16 (11w)
    BFP #3: 9/22/16. EDD 5/29/17. DS born 4/24/17 <3
    BFP #4: 5/20/18. EDD 1/23/19. 

• Options
    +1 for the sex dreams. Fiance Is totally on board, but I'm just not into sex this pregnancy. 
    April Siggy Challenge - May BMB - Newborn Fail
    Image result for newborn fail

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had a dream that I was walking through a country side/corn field with Lady Gaga. We were both pregnant, and we had to hide her every time we turned a corner to avoid the paparazzi. We were taking about labor and she was super confident in whatever she was talking about doing (I can't remember what that was). Anyway...it was super weird. I'm not even a big Gaga fan. 

BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    I know I keep having weird dreams, but I can't remember them. I wake up thinking "man that was so weird," or "why did I dream about so and so" and then two minutes later I forget it all.
  • Options
    Of course I can't remember any specific dreams, but a few months ago I did have a dream-gasm that was pretty awesome.
  • Options
    bacorrea said:
    I know I keep having weird dreams, but I can't remember them. I wake up thinking "man that was so weird," or "why did I dream about so and so" and then two minutes later I forget it all.
    Sometimes I type them quick on my phone in the middle of the night so I don't forget them. :)

BFP 9/9/16 EDD 5/19/17

• Options
    Tons of pregnancy dreams. Most of the time they're pretty morbid-- miscarriages, saving babies from terrible deaths, fires, etc. DH has them, too, but his are happier. :)
  • Options
    My dreams were whack in the second tri but haven't had them as frequently now as I did then. A few weeks ago I had a dream I went into labor and the baby's foot was coming out which led to total panic in the dream and crying then I actually woke up and I was crying tears and all running down my face. 

#1 DD Aug 2014 @39weeks via CS

#2 Due May 2,2017 hopeful VBAC

• Options
    Two nights ago I had a bump-related dream about one of the regs. Of course I can't remember it but I think that's probably a sign I'm on here too much.... 
  • Options
    n&a0630n&a0630 member
    edited March 2017
    I've had quite a few interesting or funny dreams, some mundane dreams (i.e. grading students' papers), & even a couple of uncomfortable dreams I didn't like. But my favorite so far was when I dreamed of our baby, but instead of very fair skin & light hair like DH & I, she had tan skin & black hair. I was remarking how sweet she was & how very beautiful she was, and I totally loved her, but she just didn't turn out how I was expecting. Them my in-laws said, "Well you know, Nick (husband) did have a Hawaiian grandmother!" Haha :-) (He did not have a Hawaiian grandmother.)

Edited b/c my keyboard was being weird & I accidentally hit enter too soon. 
  • Options
    I think the weirdest one I've had so far was when my SIL and I went into labor at the same time (she's not pregnant nor has plans to be). We kept switching on and off on the same bed, and she went into labor first, which apparently just stalled my labor. We were all really happy for her...and I apparently forgot I was supposed to be having my baby?
  • Options
    The strangest one I've had happened a while ago. After I had my baby, DH and I loaded him up into the car and drive home listening to the radio. When we get home, we go to get him out of the carseat and he's like, 9 years old! I called the doctor in a panic, and he's like "didn't anyone tell you that classic rock makes kids age really fast?!". I was so sad I missed all the baby stuff, and my kid is in the back seat trying to tell me it's really not that big of a deal lol.
    Omg I'm dying. This is the best one.
  • Options
    I have really weird action movie type dreams. Lots of guns, fighting and chases. I don't even watch crazy action movies so not sure where they come from. Dragons that live in the back yard and are camouflaged except for their eyes and one about dinosaurs the other night. Some are great movie ideas others are way out there. 
  • Options
    I have always had lots of vivid and weird dreams and nightmares and I'm great at remembering them. They really haven't been much different since being pregnant except that I'm always pregnant in them, no matter what I'm doing.

Last nights though...ugh, creepy...Like, seriously weird and creepy.

Me and people were in a restaurant and this guy comes in saying some "bad guy" sent him and we have to solve this riddle or the whole place will blow. Well, we get to working on the riddle, but it's impossible and we're missing a page (it involved a newspaper). All of a sudden I flash to where I can see the bad guy and it's a flashback. He's a teenager escaping from an insane asylum with his "girlfriend" who is a total wreck from a lobotomy and she's carrying some worker guys head (as in, she chopped off his head?).
    Well then I can see them in the current day and they have 4 kids. Mom is still a lobotomized mush brain, Dad's a creepy psycho, the 2 older teen boys are creepy psychos, there's a little (2ish?) boy, and then the 20ish year old girl..."Mary". She seems very entranced and like she has no sense of reality.
    Then I was kind of her, but also watching overhead (you know) and she realized how effed up her family is and that she needs to save these people in the restaurant. She tries to stop her family and ends up killing all of them by throwing them over a dam of sorts, except the baby who she sends off on a boat.

Then I woke up. Fun, huh?  I cant decide if she was psycho too or just doing what she had to in order to stop them. Either way, I'm blaming this dream for my bad start to a Monday. I didn't watch anything weird yesterday, so I'm not really sure where it all came from.
    Married 6/5/14 in Ireland
    1st Baby 5/12/17, Henry