June 2017 Moms

Weekly Symptoms 3/27

Married 12/17/2011
                                                                              K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                              C born 1/11/14
                                                              BFP #3 Nov 2014: D&C January 2015
                                                              BFP #4 Sept 2016: Due May 31 2017

Re: Weekly Symptoms 3/27

• Let's see..... My vagini is leaking so much I'm not sure if it's pee, discharge or amniotic fluid anymore. Last night I had to change my underwear 3 times in the middle of the night. 
  • @itsfine I panic at least once a day that I am leaking fluid.  Usually it is just pee, but I am so over it!
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• Loading the player...
  • Still dealing with this blood in my urine. I also joined the gums bleeding club last night - better this morning though. The third trimester hates me. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I think I am having some sciatica on one side.  Which I'm actually happy about because it means the baby is head down.
    Still with the swollen lips too.
    MC Sept 2010
    BFP Oct 2011 - DD born July 2012
    TTC again since July 2014
    First IUI 9/26/16:  BFP!
    EDD 6/19/2017
    It's a girl!
    Born 6/26/17, 9lb 5oz
  • I think my little one flipped herself last night.  She was extremely active last night when I went to bed.  I woke up this morning and I'm having some pretty intense pressure down low with a little bit of pain and it's a bit difficult to walk this morning.  Very uncomfortable.  Maybe this is what it feels like when they're head down?  She's been breech my entire pregnancy.. or least on every time we've seen her on our many ultrasounds. 
  • @Wearmi1 Exact same thing happened to me 2 weeks ago - my bump also changed shape (baby had been transverse, so a bit more "dramatic" of a change). Hopefully she did indeed flip! Are you getting kicked / poked differently too?
    Me 37, DH 40
    BFP #1 6/13 DD 3/14
    Mirena 10/14-5/16
    BFP #2 9/2/16, CP confirmed 9/8/16
    BFP #3 10/10/16 EDD 6/22/17
  • I told my doctor about being light headed and the spots in my eyes sometimes. My doctor is so layed back it is slightly concerning. Everything is normal to him. Even if I was measuring too big or small I think it would all be in the normal realm. 
  • Contractions. Yup, real contractions. I think it was just from not drinking enough water, but man, it's got my butt in gear to finish everything before LO gets here. 
  • @c1tym0m22 yes I seem to feel some different pokes extremely low now.  My bump looks a little bit lower this morning.... I could also be imagining that too though.  Although my underwire bra doesn't seem to hurt as much this morning as it had been before when she was sitting up super high in my body. 
  • The babies have moved so one has their head jammed in my ribs, and it's driving me crazy. 
    I'm at the point now where it takes me 2 minutes to switch positions, I can't breath properly unless I'm side lying, and I can't put on shoes without sitting and breaking out some yoga moves. Thank goodness it's almost skirt and flip flop season!
  • My brain is playing cruel tricks on me, now even when I manage to get to sleep I keep dreaming about not being able to get to sleep so I still wake up frustrated! 
  • Ladies I need to confess what a wimp I am.  I was so uncomfortable this morning.   I couldn't sit in my chair comfortably with the pressure I was feeling.   I called and made an appointment to see my midwife.  I was right.  Little one flipped herself last night and is sitting deep in my pelvis.  I don't know how I'm gonna get through the rest of the pregnancy and be able to sit at my desk.  I was thinking about getting one of those balls to sit on.  She also put me on a regiment of stuff to help with my constipation as that could be causing some of my discomfort.  Anybody else just feeling over being pregnant?  I don't want her to come now but man third tri is kicking my butt already. 
  • @Wearmi1, yep. Between last week's u/s and today's baby is head down and shit there's so much pressure and nearly every movement causes me to pee a little and the kicks are sometimes painful and I waddle and sitting at all is uncomfortable. I'm whiny. And I have 9 more weeks!  :s
  • mkrelmkrel member
    @Wearmi1 Sorry, that pressure sounds pretty awful. I do get a lot of jabs or kicks down low, but not constant pressure. I can definitely commiserate with being uncomfortable though. I had a hard time sitting at my desk today between stomach, back, and tailbone pain along with being completely exhausted from trouble sleeping at night.  At least we are in the home stretch....
  • Trying to teach and walk the room has me so out of breath it is driving me crazy.  Also so pressure a little pain in my pelvic reason when I go from sitting to long to standing.  Also the swelling.  My poor ankles the past three nights ugh.
                                                                              Married 12/17/2011
                                                                                  K born 8/31/12                                 
                                                                                  C born 1/11/14

• @Stankonia2014 I feel like I could pee myself at any given moment.  I'm whiny too.... I'm there with you.  
  • My belly has grown out of my current maternity work pants. I went to 3 different stores and all they have are leggings or jeans, which are both out of dress code. So I'm 100% Winnie The Pooh status work right now. At least today I was able to wear a stretchy dress with leggings as tights. Not sure how I'll make it through the rest of the week though. Will try different stores tomorrow 
  • She has been moving sooooo much and it's often uncomfortable! I love feeling her move but sometimes it hurts!! The last 2 ultrasounds she was breach and I assume she still is because I've always felt her strongest movements down low below my belly button which I assume are her legs. I can see movement above my belly button which I assume is her head and arms?
    speaking of my belly button, over the last week mine has started to look strange. It must be turning into an outie. 
    And I always have to pee. And I always pee a decent amount! If I'm sitting I can hold it but if I'm standing or walking I can't. I went when I got to the grocery store and had to go again when I left 20 minutes later. 

Add me me to the whiny club. 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I'm definitely starting to get uncomfortable. This kid does not like it when I hunch over, which I shouldn't be, but sometimes I just want to chill and slouch! He'll poke me in the ribs and feel like his feet are just wedged in there so I can't hunch. 

Also, sometimes my stomach feels really weird. I'll have just eaten but I'll feel hungry, especially when the baby's being active, and I don't know why. 
  • Sorry for all you ladies that are so uncomfortable! We took DD to the zoo yesterday for her birthday and then out to lunch where she through a massive fit. Between walking around the zoo and dead lifting her from the floor, my belly/abs are so sore today! And we have state testing the next two days which means I will be on my feet the whole day, ugh! 

I am thinking I might have to get a belt if this soreness doesn't go away! Hopefully it will help with the pressure also! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lots of lower back pain today. I'm hopping it is just how i slept last night and not a real symptom that will stick around. It's too soon for this!
  • tjvantjvan member
    I woke up last night with sharp vagina pain and I think Braxton hicks for the first time. The combination really scared me. Pregnancy is starting to suck. Feeling certain pain for the first time is scary when you don't know what it means.
  • tjvan said:
    I woke up last night with sharp vagina pain and I think Braxton hicks for the first time. The combination really scared me. Pregnancy is starting to suck. Feeling certain pain for the first time is scary when you don't know what it means.
    I had this a couple weeks ago, and it was really weird. I had been traveling and a lot of driving, and then I had some sharp pains along with what felt like a long thin stab of pain down the left side of my vagina. I didn't think of them being Braxton hicks though. 
  • awoodruff27awoodruff27 member
    edited March 2017
    Insomnia is killing me. I can't fall asleep, I can't stay asleep, I'm not even tired. I was so busy yesterday I figured I would just pass out. Nope instead I freaked myself about lack of movement. I was trying to remember the last time I felt her. I got a few good kicks, but not gonna lie I'm still slightly worried. She's moving but not a ton. I drank coffee and got one or two kicks. But that's it. Drinking ice cold apple juice and trying to get some good movement. If not looks like I'll be calling the Dr. 

*edited to add* Okay shes moving now. I swear she just likes to make me worry.

Mom to Madison- 5 and Lillian 2....and now surprise baby #3!
  • bergberg member
    Wearmi1 said:
     I don't want her to come now but man third tri is kicking my butt already. 
    ^^^ This.  I'm over it and I still have 11.5 weeks left. 
  • Insomnia is killing me. I can't fall asleep, I can't stay asleep, I'm not even tired. I was so busy yesterday I figured I would just pass out. Nope instead I freaked myself about lack of movement. I was trying to remember the last time I felt her. I got a few good kicks, but not gonna lie I'm still slightly worried. She's moving but not a ton. I drank coffee and got one or two kicks. But that's it. Drinking ice cold apple juice and trying to get some good movement. If not looks like I'll be calling the Dr. 

*edited to add* Okay shes moving now. I swear she just likes to make me worry.
    This happens to me multiple times a week! I get to the point that I'm all "that's it, I'm calling the doctor if movement hasn't picked up in an hour" and then he goes nuts in there. Drives me crazy! 
  • Add me to the night sweats club.  

• Well, my snoring was so bad last night that my husband slept on the couch. I feel a little guilty but really I can't help it! I may clear off the guest bed so he can be a little more comfortable. 
  • *TMI warning*  I didn't drink enough water yesterday and now I'm in a serious dehydration/vomiting/diarrhea cycle. I woke up at 4am to throw up my entire dinner. I've been throwing up and dry heaving every hour or so since then. I called the OB and the phone nurse wanted me to try and keep some of my diclegis down. I haven't been taking diclegis for a week or two bc I've been feeling great. Anyway.... I'm home from work and resting  on the couch. Hopefully I can keep it down so I don't have to go to L&D for an IV. 
  • I keep getting this feeling that little guy is scratching my cervix. It's super awkward. 
  • I hope you feel better soon @kyreno11
  • Oh no @kyreno11 I hope you feel better!
  • Thanks ladies! I have not moved from the couch, but I also have kept my medicine down for 5 hours so hopefully it dissolved and I can fend  off the dehydration without having to go to L&D!
    I guess I might as well continue to take one diclegis each night for the rest of my pregnancy so that this doesn't happen again. I can't  believe how quickly I went from fine to severe vomiting and diarrhea. 
  • @kyreno11 I had severe diarrhea last week, but thankfully wasn't throwing up. It was miserable! I hope you get some relief! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Ahutch428 this is the worst diarrhea of my adult life. Plus, I don't know where it is even coming from at this point. I'm still trying to drink fluids but I have to sip so I don't throw up. I pretty much slept all day. I was hoping to feel better by now, but hopefully I can get a good night's sleep and feel better in the morning. I'm dreading work already. 
  • zseirecargzseirecarg member
    edited March 2017
    My neck is killing me, sleeping and the first 3 hours of my day I am fine,then BAM this pinching/swelling/burning pain hits the back left side of my neck and I can't do anything to relive it. The heating bean bag thing is my best friend once I sit down at the end of the day. It's not just because I sit in front of a computer all day, because Sunday I was all over the place and the worst was after 10 minutes of cutting up fruit.

I think I need a massage or a chiropractor or something.  :s