Trying to Get Pregnant

Faint line on opk..?

i think my period should be soon and I saw a faint line on the last three opks I took .. is this normal ?? I had the mirena iud removed march 1. My period was due march 2 and I don't know if I even had it.  I had a pregnancy test march 4 and it was negative. 
Infelt like I ovulated march 16 which woulda been totally normal. But this weekend I had opks that look almost positive 

Re: Faint line on opk..?

• Loading the player...
  • I had a blood one done. Since I didn't get period.  Ok good my question  was at I'm either pregnant or about to ovulate .. maybe neither if both r negative 
  • izza2izza2 member
    edited March 2017
    hopeful99 said:
    i think my period should be soon and I saw a faint line on the last three opks I took .. is this normal ?? I had the mirena iud removed march 1. My period was due march 2 and I don't know if I even had it.  I had a pregnancy test march 4 and it was negative. 
    Infelt like I ovulated march 16 which woulda been totally normal. But this weekend I had opks that look almost positive 
    I'm just so confused by this entire thread.
    You don't know if you got your period.
    You didn't get it within a whole 3 days of getting your IUD removed, so you took a test.... for whatever reason...
    Yet you somehow know when you should ovulate?
    ETA: Also, you just got the Mirena put in last month and now you've had it taken out again? Wuuut?

All you need to know is the following:
    For your body: You're coming off of BC and your body is still adjusting. You may not even ovulate before getting your period. If you go 60 days after removal without a period and no positive test, then call your OBGYN to get your cycle started.
    For this forum: Read the pinned newbie guide (that obvious one that says "Read This First"), lurk some more, and try introducing yourself to the community before you even consider sharing something you peed on (and please never do so again, it's against the rules of the board).

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"