May 2017 Moms

Weekend Ticker Change - 3/25 & 3/26

Haven't seen one started yet, so I thought I'd get the ball rolling...

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Appointments this week? 

Cravings?

Symptoms? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Team Pink/Blue/Green?

GTKY- What goes into the naming process for you and your SO? Books, online, family trees?

Re: Weekend Ticker Change - 3/25 & 3/26

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 31 weeks

How big is baby? Foam finger 

Appointments this week? Regular check up on Friday 

Cravings? All food still. 

Symptoms? Heartburn, backache, peeing more, holy $hit I was emotional this week, exhaustion 

Rants/Raves/Questions? My shower is next Sunday, which is insanity to me. It feels like the second half of this pregnancy has flown by. 

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Pink

GTKY- What goes into the naming process for you and your SO? Books, online, family trees? Over the past two years or so I've just written down names I've liked. Once we had the anatomy scan we talked about them and made a choice. I had more "say " because it was a girl. For a boy it was likely going to be a family name. My husband's grandfathers name was his fathers middle name, and then his name is his grandfathers first and fathers first as his second. We thought of doing his fathers name again. Did that make sense? So for example: grandpa was Jon. Father is Michael Jon. Husband is Jon Michael. Future son would be Michael Jon. Those are obviously not the real names. 
  • How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby? apparently 2 different types of hats or squash

Appointments this week? no, April 3

Cravings?  
    still French fries and I guess sweets? But usually nothing in particular 

Symptoms?  normal stuff, hip/pelvic discomfort, being imcomfortable in general, and exhausted

Rants/Raves/Questions?  H kept looking at me, well really staring and smiling, and I wa alike what are you looking at? Lol your bump...you look so cute. :) 

You'd think the a/c in the apartment you're moving into would work...ugh what the heck?! 

@Jens_Hoes  my shower is next Sunday! Getting excited! 

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Blue

GTKY- What goes into the naming process for you and your SO? Books, online, family trees?

If we were having a girl, family names are used, either for first or middle or both. We were going to use H's grandma's name and I think either a random name we liked or my mom's middle name modified lol since we are having a boy, H had a name he's loved forever, thinks he read it in a book or it could have something to do with Star Trek (Tyberius). Anyway, that's the middle name because I couldn't get behind it as a first, but didn't want to take that away from H. It's caused some drama with his mom but whatever. Still working in the first and I've just looked at lists online, names in books or shows that I like, and what not. Down to 2 and I'm thinking we'll decide one th wlittle guy is hear, especially since we are opposite lol 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     "A day without laughter is a day wasted." ~Charlie Chaplin
  • @sarah0985 I have offered to keep middle name but nope he wants the whole monty. I got to choose our daughters name and we kind of made a deal that he got dibs on the boy name. Silly silly me...

• How far along are you? 33 weeks

How big is baby? Celery

Appointments this week? Regular obgyn appt

Cravings? Cheese still

Symptoms? Back and pelvic discomfort 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Pink

• edited March 2017
    How far along are you? 32 weeks

How big is baby?  squash

Appointments this week? routine OB appt

Cravings? 
    Not much of an appetite lately.

Symptoms? Hip/Pelvic pain. Trouble sleeping. So exhausted! Can barely keep my eyes open at times.

Rants/Raves/Questions? Can't believe I'm already in my 8th month. Anxiously waiting to find out when our surgery is. Because of partial Previa and a previous surgery, we could be looking at a 36 or 37-week delivery. Doing my best to be patient.

Team Pink/Blue/Green? Pink

H picked our boys name. It was based on pop culture and people he admired. Our girl's name is actually the name of a good friend's daughter. Her daughter is in her 20s so no chance of the two hanging out. The name just felt right.