August 2017 Moms
Options

Weekend Randoms 3/25

What's everyone up to this weekend?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekend Randoms 3/25

• Options
    I can just never get comfortable for long, as I'm trying to stay sleeping on my side. So I wake up every 1.5-2 hours. I hate it. But I would enioy a late night post too!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahhh @LivLew Have a blast!! Show off that bikini bump!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LivLew - have a great time!!! So jealous! 

@secicc12 - rainy here too! But today we find out if were having a boy or a girl so that's exciting - but I'm staying in my pjs & having a lazy day. 

@bumpybump - in town, out of town - I hate not having notice! 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• Options
    @LivLew - have a great time!!! So jealous! 

@secicc12 - rainy here too! But today we find out if were having a boy or a girl so that's exciting - but I'm staying in my pjs & having a lazy day. 

@bumpybump - in town, out of town - I hate not having notice! 

TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• Options
    @bumpybump I can't say someone has ever done that to me before..it just seems SO rude. How are people even comfortable popping by? Hopefully this doesn't disrupt your day too much..

@JWatt5 So exciting!! Have fun finding out the sex!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Kudlica27 and @erindippity I spend my insomnia catching up on what I haven't read yet! Since week 16/17, I've been sleeping much more through the night than first tri's bathroom breaks allowed, though I remember being sad then when there was nothing new to read.

@Kathryn0903 oooh...I'd love to take that class!

@LivLew Bermuda just became my cheap ticket but Zika-free alternative to Europe and the Caribbean...thanks for the idea! Have fun!

My morning was a board meeting (which meant more on my to-do list) and my afternoon will be laundry and writing minutes. Boooo minutes. But maybe also initial wedding planning!
  • Options
    I'm so lame. I work every other weekend. This is my weekend to work. But when I'm off, I just like to stay home and catch up on housework. Maybe grocery shop and go out to eat sometimes,  but really my weekends are spent working or being a homebody. 
  • Options
    @LivLew have SO much fun!!!!

@bumpybump um, NO. I'd be like sry we have plans (we don't). Even if I wanted to see them, I'm with you---how do you not give a heads up when clearly you knew a while ago that you were coming? 
  • Options
    I second (or third) the late night posters. This insomnia just leaves me with nothing to do lol 

Its my mom's bday tomorrow so I will be taking her for a pedicure later today. Also have to do my SO's taxes'- woo-hoo *eyeroll* 
    Hopefully we will find something else fun to do lol 
  • Options
    DH is hanging out with a friend in the mountains so I'm in bed with all the dogs lol. The house needs some serious cleaning though so I'll have to do that...or I'll just procrastinate and work on getting things together for our reveal pictures next weekend. 
  • Options
    My brother asked me to dogsit his 2 big dogs this weekend. They're really well trained, but after taking in a stray earlier this week and realizing at least one of my dogs refuses to sleep when other dogs are in the house, I'm giving it a hard pass. Plus, it would just be me and 4 dogs, and I don't think I can handle that number of dogs on my own.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @bumpybump- I hope your DH is there to help entertain since it's his family!
  • Options
    babyoakesbabyoakes member
    edited March 2017
    Today I'm writing a 10 page paper and getting my boring adult responsibilities taken care of (cleaning, homework, groceries - blah) tomorrow I'm going to see Beauty & the Beast with my cousin before one of my husband's best friends gets into town for a short visit  :)

@JWatt5 how exciting!! Do you have any guesses?

@LivLew have a fabulous time! :smile:
  • Options
    @SpotConlon DH and I have 4 dogs so I understand how overwhelming it would be having that many around. Plus adding 2 in when it disrupts your dogs makes it challenging. With DH gone a lot, it is just me and the 4 dogs frequently but we're all used to it. Good for you though for knowing what you can handle!
  • Options
    @bubblesmtu if DH weren't here I would say no to them coming in a heartbeat. I didn't want them here but he did. 

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I taught barre this morning. My husband came and brought some friends, and it was really fun to kick their butts with ballet!

This is the FIRST weekend since August that I haven't had several hours of rehearsals every day! I'm so excited to do WHATEVER I want! Going to my cousin's Lularoe/Scentsy/Thirty-One party today, mostly for the appetizers. 
  • Options
    DH and I deep cleaned & rearranged the boys' bedroom. I'm also catching up on almost a week's worth of laundry. 

@LivLew Have a blast! I want to see pics!

@secicc12 I love rainy pj & movie days! We watched Passengers (with Chris Pratt & Jennifer Lawrence) last night, and I highly recommend it. 

@Kudlica27 Yes on the insomnia/late night thread. Maybe gif party? 

@bumpybump Totally side-eyeing your DH's aunt. Who does that?! 
  • Options
    LSP87LSP87 member
    Went to my nephew's 9th birthday party on my husband's side. Weather was really nice and clear after some severe storms over here brought in a cool front. It felt SO great outside!!
  • Options
    NxyNxy member
    I took DD to see Beauty and the Beast in 3D and she was so well behaved I was so proud. I didn't like the idea of taking her to the movies but I didn't want to get a sitter soo.. but everyone around us was like 'oh my, thank you so much she's so well behaved!' Like I had anything to do with that at her age lol 
    Side note, "Boss Baby" looks fricken awful.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @babyoakes - I'm sure it's a boy! 
    TTC #1 07.2015
    TTC #2 06.2019

• Options
    @LivLew it looks gorgeous!