Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Saturday March 25

edited March 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I've been up since 5 but it took me 2.5 hours to come up with a GTKY...

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could live in a book, television show, or a movie as a character (just for one day) what and who would  you choose?

ETA: coffee helps me recognize grammar
Me: 32, DH: 31
Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
5/17:low AMH (0.89)
6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

Re: WTO Saturday March 25

• Month/Cycle: 7/5 (1/1 AL)

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPKs, temping, checking CM and CP, getting it on

R/R: Rave: It's the weekend!

CS/Q: Nothing seems to be happening. 

GTKY: If you could live in a book or a movie as a character (just for one day) what would  you choose?
    Id pick something where I could be spoiled for a day like Downton Abbey. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: pnv, epo, opk, bbt, cm, bd starts next week for our last cycle before testing

R/R: so excited for beauty and the beast today! My DH is still really sick and his back hurts so he has been using what seems like entire tubes of icy hot. I really hate that smell.

CS/Q: nope, quite boring.

GTKY: If you could live in a book or a movie as a character (just for one day) what would  you choose? 
    Chose this in honor of Belle... I think I would want to be lady Mary from Downtown Abbey for a day, that was such a time of change and she got to live in both the old and the new ways of the world.
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)

• Loading the player...
  • @starla-2 great minds think alike!

• starlastarla member
    edited March 2017
    @starla-2 great minds think alike!
    I pick Sybil. She's my favorite. :)
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @WillRunForWine21 A tip for your H. When mine gets a sore back we use horse linamint. We get it any feedstores that sell horse related items. We use Absorbine power gel but you can also get mineral ice and it's a bit stronger than the stuff you get at the pharmacy!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @FLAshley can this also be an amazon purchase? We live right outside of nyc. I'd do anything to get rid of that stench!

• @WillRunForWine21 it still has a strong minty smell but I think anything like that will have a smell. I do think it's different than the icy hot though. I'm sure you could get it on Amazon. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• Month/Cycle:8/6

CD:31

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,pnv,hio

R/R:nope

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: If you could live in a book, television show, or a movie as a character (just for one day) what and who would  you choose? I`d be curious to know what it`s like to be Anastasia Steele from fifty shades of grey book :p
  • @cdnrunning

Just kidding girl. Hope your feeling better soon!!!!

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16

• @FLAshley bwahahahaha - that's exactly what I needed!
  • @starla-2 @WillRunForWine21 Downton Abbey is such a good choice! DH and I are way behind the times, so we just started watching it a few weeks ago. I'd love to live in Downton Abbey just to be able to wear one of those dresses!
    @FLAshley We are also working to pay off some debt. Living tight now will makes things better later!
    @cdnrunning I hope you feel better soon!

Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD: 34

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, BBT, CM, OPK's, Vitex

R/R: My temps have been steady for a few days, so I'm cautiously optimistic that I might O soon. It's going to be a busy day today, but it should be fun. I'm have some bridesmaid duties today from my brother's wedding that will involve going to this paper store that I have a love/hate relationship with. They have an awesome selection of cheap paper, but the store is totally unorganized and the owners are not very friendly (it's actually pretty comical). Then we're going to a friend's 30 birthday. Should be a good day! 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: If you could live in a book, television show, or a movie as a character (just for one day) what and who would  you choose? I think I would want to live as Zoe in Firefly for a day, becasue I could use an adventure. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • @FLAshley thank you so much! I'll look it up!

• @lulu1180- Thanks for the info about the preseed and also for pointing out the situations where people wont get tagged. I always try to use the "@ when tagging but sometimes TB cuts that sentence off.  So when I edit, I take the @" out and it let's me post everything. I thought I had figured out how to beat the system but apparently not! Back to the drawing board! 
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• ^ But apparently it will tag a random sentence if I use that symbol? I'm not even going to edit it cause it helps make my point. 
    Me: 29 DH:30
    Dating 03/31/2011 Married 10/18/2014
    DS Born 12/28/2017
    TTC #2 06/2019

• @lulu1180 I had no idea. So anytime I edit and add more tags, people aren't seeing them?? Such bullshit lol

• Exactly @cdnrunning! And I know a lot of people do t so I thought I would make sure people realize it doesn't work.  That's why you may have seen me add a second post instead of editing my first before

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • I'm just popping in to say happy Saturday, ladies!! Hope you all have a nice weekend and to the ladies who are having a random 70 degree day like me, I hope you can get out and enjoy it!! 

I got dotted CH this morning so I don't know wtf is happening up in here. I might just lurk here and maybe in TWW till I either get AF or bloodwork confirming if I O'd this cycle. I don't know where I belong right now. Waahhhhhhh

@Stargazer1lily yaaaasss to Anastasia!! 

@FLAshley paying off debt is such an amazing feeling! I just got a $0.00 credit card bill, the hubs recently paid off his car, my student loans have been paid for a few years now. It's great to know there is one less chunk of money being spent each month! 

@lulu1180 enjoy dinner and a movie!  I have to admit...I feel like the only person in America with a vagina that doesn't care about this beauty and the beast movie 

@cdnrunning hope you can get some rest in this weekend! 
  • @LaurenEG14 ugh. The game didn't end the way I wanted, but both teams fought hard until the end. Congrats @purplg8r, but now I'm cheering for Xavier and South Carolina!  ;) ohhhh, and enjoybthe beer and cheese at the expo!

@FLAshley GL paying off the debt! It really is liberating! 

Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: pnv and hio when I see EWCM. Not temping or using opks. 

R/R: we went on a 5 mile walk around a local lake that has a trail. It was perfect weather! About 70 and slightly cloudy. We're on our way to a local winery now! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could live in a book, television show, or a movie as a character (just for one day) what and who would  you choose?
    I'm going to say Emma Stone's character in Crazy Stupid Love so that I can jump into Ryan Goslings arms!  :#
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @starla-2 Do you have anything planned for the weekend? 

@WillRunForWine21 Enjoy the movie - I've heard great things about it!

@FLAshley As much as it may be frustrating you didn't do it sooner - that's awesome that it won't take long to deal with!

@cdnrunning That sounds brutal - I hope you feel better soon!

@Cricket648 Have fun today! What are you getting at the paper shop? Is it for some sort of craft?

@LaurenEG14 That sounds fun - I don't think I've ever been to a home and garden show, let alone one with beer and cheese!

@lulu1180 Haha I also get annoyed when I'm expecting a day to myself and then DH is around... But the movie and dinner date sounds lovely!

@50Wife GL in the TWW!

@BertieMeetsGertie Sounds like a perfect Saturday! Enjoy the winery!

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: PNV, herbs/inositol, teas, CoQ10, EPO, BBT/CM/CP charting, OPKs

R/R: A friend of mine is helping me bake a cake for DH's birthday... His favourite cake is one that a bakery in Toronto makes, so we can't get it on the west coast. She found a couple of knock-off recipes, and we have a trial run today! (His birthday isn't for another month or so)

CS/Q: nope, still waiting

GTKY: If you could live in a book, television show, or a movie as a character (just for one day) what and who would  you choose? Wow... this is a great question... and I don't know! Maybe Laura (when she was an adult) in Little House on the Prairie 
  • @50wife I also didn't care about beauty and the beast and was actually worried it would ruin the original for me but I saw an extended preview when I was I  Disney last month and it made me SO EXCITED
    @lulu1180 thank you for that knowledge bomb! I completely understand the split feeling of Saturdays alone vs time with DH. I get irrationally annoyed when he is home between 430-630 haha those are my two hours a day to myself. I put on a podcast or  Netflix and do the dishes, start dinner, relax and when he is home early I hate it (he gets his hours I  the morning, I leave much earlier than him
    @BertieMeetsGertie SUPER JEALOUS of your day. Enjoy it!

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, Green Tea (if I can remember to drink it), HIO as much as possible, OPKs, pre-seed possibly.

R/R: It’s so nice out today! DH and I went to the park that he proposed at for lunch today. I always enjoy our little picnics. 

GTKY: If you could live in a book, television show, or a movie as a character (just for one day) what and who would you choose? Right now I’m on a Friends binge so my inclination would be Rachel. It’d be so much fun to live in NYC and have a bunch of friends to hang out with all the time.

@starla-2 and @willrunforwine21 – Downton Abbey is a good choice! I’d love to be pampered like that.

@FLAshley – good job for working on paying off debt! It’ll totally be worth not having that stress on your shoulders and you can start saving for fun stuff like traveling.

@stargazer1lily – Ana Steele was a close second for me. I think I’d prefer the Ana of the 3rd book.

@cdnrunning – I hope y’all feel better soon!

@cricket648 – sounds like a fun day!

@LaurenEG14 – Game of Thrones is an interesting choice! I would choose Daenerys if I were to go with Game of Thrones as well. I hope she wins.

@lulu1180 – I love having DH home but I’m so used to being home alone during the week that sometimes I get annoyed by having to do things that he’ll also like instead of binge watch Friends all day.

@bertiemeetsgertie – Jealous that you are going to a winery! I’ve never been to one and would love to one day. Maybe I can convince my dad to take me to Napa Valley one of the time he goes.

@Sailing_Mama – GL with the cake making today… now I want cake. I know my MIL will have some at her house tonight. 

Married: August 2014
    TTC #1: February 2017 - BFP 7/28/17; EDD 4/8/18; DD born 4/7/18
    TTC #2: February 2019
  • @FLAshley we are also working to pay off debt and I will be so relieved when it's done! Also, I totally agree with your GTKY--it would be worth it just to date Captain Hook for a day!

@starla-2 @WillRunForWine21 yessss Downton!! I'm think about rewatching it again!

@LaurenEG14 Daenerys is my favorite!!

Month/Cycle: 16/16

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: waiting for AF to leave

R/R: I was thinking last night about how much I hate my job and how I don't know how much longer I can do this. I do two overnight shifts on the weekend so that we don't have to worry about childcare but I haven't had a weekend off in almost two years now and I feel like working nights is really taking its toll on my body. Sometimes I wonder if my messed up hours is what's contributing to my IF, since I didn't have a problem conceiving DD and I was working more normal hours then.  I've been thinking of asking my boss if it's possible to switch my hours but I worry that it won't make a difference.  I just don't know anymore.

GTKY: If you could live in a book, television show, or a movie as a character (just for one day) what and who would you choose? Hermione Granger from Harry Potter

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @lulu1180 Enjoy the movie! I want to see that one so bad. Maybe tomorrow. 
    @Sailing_Mama I'm making their RSVP cards. For some reason they didn't order any with thier invitations. We found almost an exact match for their invitation paper though, so it'll be alright even if it was a bit of a pain. 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • @WillRunForWine21 yay for Beauty & the Beast!!

@cdnrunning I got out a teeny violin for you. Lol.  Hope you guys feel better soon!

@LaurenEG14 it was such a stressful game!!!  As for preseed, I tend to need it all the time.  I've gotten a bunch of uses out of it at least 15--but I don't use as much as they say to. 

@lulu1180 I'm the same way about H's job. He works from 3pm-2am Mon-Thurs so I don't see him all during the week. I often complain about how much I hate it. But now it bugs me if he suddenly takes the time off because it's me time. 

@BertieMeetsGertie you should totally be rooting for us. Because if we win, you can say that the only team that beat you won the whole thing. At least that's always my rationale lol (I don't know how to do emoji's on the app otherwise I'd paste the face with the tongue sticking out)

Month/Cycle: 8/6 (2/2 AL)

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R: last night game was crazy. I had 2 huge beers since November (after not drinking except a glass of wine twice), I was feeling pretty good. H and I went home and had a crazy make out session. It sounds so weird but since we knew that it could only get so far (I said tops off only)  (since I'm not allowed to have sex for 2 reasons right now) it was really hot. Felt like I was back in high school. But man am I ready for the ban to be lifted!!  We're going to see Beauty and the Beast tonight and I'm so excited!!

CS/Q: *TW*. Just realized I'd been counting cycles wrong. I started bleeding and thought it was AF in Jan but it was all part of the ectopic. So Dec was my last cycle.  I'm on 6 now. 

GTKY: If you could live in a book, television show, or a movie as a character (just for one day) what and who would  you choose? Does Dancing with the Stars count?  I would love to be on that show!!
  • pebbledampebbledam member
    edited March 2017
    @shortstack930 - I have worried about how working nights would affect TTC. I seem to be ovulating regularly, but temping is hard and it seems impossible to catch the LH surge in OPKs because our bodies are out of whack. It might not hurt to ask for a change in hours. FX that you can come up with a schedule that doesn't suck and helps with TTC!

ETA words
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @purplg8r - that does sound hot!! Just imagine if you have a few more of those sessions leading up to the big day!!! How much longer are you out of commission?
  • @morado23 I agree that temping is definitely harder on nights! I still get a clear shift and I seem to always ovulate on CD 15 but I have to discard a bunch of temps each month. How long have you been on nights? It's been almost two years for me and I still can't seem to adjust well. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• failuretoflyfailuretofly member
    edited March 2017
    @shortstack930 I feel you. Working nights was fine before, but now with DS and TTC and hubs working away... I'm more over it than not, hence my debate I shared yesterday about maybe leaving my position. 
    ETA @morado23 temping working nights almost feels pointless. I'm so glad paid attention to other fertility signs this cycle too!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @shortstack930 - I've been working nights now for 4 years. I'm a morning person by nature, so it's a struggle. I am able to see a temp shift, but it's not a pretty chart by any means. 

@kvacmak - Yes! Working nights requires a lot of work. We gotta pay attention to everything all the time because temping is so unstable!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @cdnrunning *TW* well,I was benched the first time until my hcg levels from my ectopic were 0.  They were 55 a week & a half ago so we'll see what Friday's were.  Then the second time is for my cyst. And since it's looking like my dr won't do another ultrasound for another 4 weeks, I'm guessing that long. Boo. **end TW**
  • @purplg8r that seems so unreasonable, 4 weeks? That really stinks, I'm sorry. It seems like given the crummy chain of events, you would think you could get in sooner. <<hugs>>