August 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC 3/24

Let's see some confessions 
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: FFFC 3/24

• Options
    I'm finally starting to really show, but the uniforms that I have to wear at both jobs completely hide my bump. It kinda bums me out a little.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @aehogan90 I used to do that when DD was younger!! And then after she slept through the night he once said to me that he regretted not being able to get up with her. As if I had strapped him to the bed. 

He'll regret saying that. 
  • Options
    We completed our registries a couple weeks ago.  I check them like every other day to see if anything has been bought.  ...Like anyone even knows we are registered already, let alone looking to buy stuff yet!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @aehogan90 I've done the same. I know he can't nurse the baby, but he doesn't even stir when the baby wakes up. 
  • Options
    @aehogan90 I currently do that to poor DH and LO isn't even here yet. I want him to hear how many times I get up in the middle of the night to pee. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I know this has been touched upon elsewhere but...

I don't see the appeal of the whole Harry Potter series/franchise. I read the first book and had no desire to read the rest.

• Options
    @seccic12 @aehogan90 LMAO when I wake up in the middle of the night and he's sleeping so soundly, I'll toss and turn until he notices I'm awake haha
  • Options
    @bumpybump belly buttons creep me out- no idea why. But I have a bit of an outtie and it already popped some and I wanted to cry!! 
    My flame- I refuse to buy new bras-my old ones are too tight, so I have just been wearing tank tops with built in bras. They don't really give enough support right now, and the tank part is getting tight on the belly, but I hate bras so much!!! 
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @smallbutmighty77 if cup size happens to still be ok, just get some and extenders :)

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @bumpybump if only it was just extenders I needed. I tried on a few the other day of my old bras and I looked like I was going to shoot an adult movie. DH thought it was great, me-not so much. I don't mind filling out my tops a bit more, I just hate the bras...
    TW: 
    1 infant loss
    8/17: Our daughter was born
    8/18: Our daughter kicked open heart surgery ass
    2/19: We lost our son to Prader-Willi/Paradoxical Vocal Cord/ Noonans at 6wks old 
    4/26/2020: EDD for baby #3!!!
  • Options
    @szwill86 I don't like it either! 
  • Options
    thistle8677thistle8677 member
    edited March 2017

And while I wholeheartedly support the Harry Potter movement, (my younger girls are obsessed and have read/reread the series many times), I couldn't finish the first book and I can't sit through even one of the movies. 
    I too, @szwill86...just....cannot. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I cannot wait to go on maternity leave!!!! 
  • Options
    Dear husband woke me up this morning at 4am because DD scratch to the point she left blood on her chin :/ then trying to get baby girl back to sleep was a lot of work. Then, I woke him up to go get her a bottle he was annoyed that I did but I only did it because he woke me out of my sleep and I was having good sleep and told him he could have wiped her like I was doing without waking me up. Last night both DH and DD went to sleep before me and it was hard for me to sleep.

I want some sushi so bad :neutral:
  • Options
    On the weekends went DH likes to sleep in a put our one year old in bed with him when i get up so he will have to wake up... Wouldn't it be nice if they ever got up with the LO's on the weekend so we can sleep in??
  • Options
  • Options
    Point taken. Sorry everyone. Thought it was the nature of the thread. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Also, my confession is if I put off chores long enough, my husband does them. He's currently vacuuming up weeks of pine needles and dog hair off the floor.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Also, my confession is if I put off chores long enough, my husband does them. He's currently vacuuming up weeks of pine needles and dog hair off the floor.
    I wish that would work with DH!
  • Options
    @happylifex3 It often backfires, but procrastinating dishes is pretty reliable.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @thistle8677 Well I thought it was funny! lol I also thought the responses were funny too though. Laughs all around!
  • Options
    NxyNxy member
    edited March 2017
    To be fair it wasn't the turn on in itself. I guess reading about other people's weird kinky shit just makes me super uncomfortable. I don't care if you like to 50,000 volts to the nipples I just don't need to hear about it; that's my confession. 

Although, nudity doesn't bother me much so I'm only half a prude? 

Eta:missed some punctuation.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't need care for weddings. Specifically, big ones. I think it's a waste of money. Rarely have I gone to a wedding and not wanted to be elsewhere. I don't mind sitting through vows, but four readings, a prayer, six songs and a communion- no. And the reception is full of small chit chat with people I don't know. The best I can hope for is good food, and even then I could have just went to a restaurant. 

I have been in 12 weddings, and one more this June. And my SIL is getting married a month after my due date. I am dreading Wedding season. 

• Options
    My late, insomnia-induced FFFC is that I can't even remember the last time I shaved my legs. I'm pretty sure it was sometime late last year... 
  • Options
    @pinkprincesspiper considering we are all pregnant, I'm surprised there's not more insomnia-induced posts!