March 2017 Moms
Options

FFFC

Gators&BoSoxGators&BoSox member
edited March 2017 in March 2017 Moms
It's been a while ladies. Surely some of you have juicy confessions

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Ditto on the breast milk sheets! I have washed the sheets twice in the past 3 weeks, both times in the first week, but our new mattress is really heavy, and the sheets we already had aren't deep pockets, so we have to use clip things on every corner to keep them on....it just doesn't feel worth it when I know they are just going to get milk soaked again. Also, I refuse to buy new sheets for my bed until I am not leaking all over them!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't have any milk stains on my sheets... bc I either sleep on the recliner or couch  :|
  • Options
    kjd291 said:
    My sheets have been covered in dried up patches of breast milk and sanitary pad leaks for the past three weeks... I had no plans to wash them in the near future. #AintNobodyGotTimeForThat ((I did make time for that yesterday--but I'm let's be honest it won't take long to plunge back into its sad state of filfth) 
    Yep. Except I did put sheets in the washer. This morning. And forgot about them until now. Oops. Guess I'm washing them again....
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I pee myself on the daily... god damn.. thank goodness for Depends. When does my bladder control come back ??