Trying to Get Pregnant

FFFC 3/24

I didn't see one yet for today, so let's get it started! What's your FFFC?

** Not Guaranteed To Be Flame Free** 
Me: 35 DH: 28
TTC since June 2016

Azoospermia diagnosis (zero count) Dec 2016

AZFc chromosome microdeletion discovery March 2017
Unsuccessful TESE for DH in August 2017
October 2017 IVF with donor sperm
29R, 24M, 16F, 2d5, 4d6 (6 embryos total)
Only 3 could have PGS. 2/3 normal. 5 embies frozen
12/15/17 FET #1 (1 embryo)--CP
2/7/17 FET #2 (2 embryos)--BFN
Chronic endometritis diagnosis May 2018
ERA Sept 2018--borderline receptive--12 more hours of progesterone
Abnormal SIS Oct 2018
Repeat hysteroscopy Nov 1. Treated recurring endometritis.
12/4/18 FET #3 (2 embryos)--BFN
Our journey has come to an end.
~*~*~Nevertheless, she persisted~*~*~

Re: FFFC 3/24

• Loading the player...
  • @eggplantface IKR? I hardly recognize anyone either. I'd be too scared to post in the grad thread for fear of getting flamed by newbs. 

@AlohaKumu I agree that the side threads tend to be where it's at. The Benche thread saves my life during anovulatory cycles and Zika crap.
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • ***TW, loss mentioned***
    My FFFC is that I almost went the whole day today without realizing it's my first EDD. How, I don't know, but now I'm feeling a little guilty for being so ambivalent about it.

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • Alya said:
    I'm still new and not officially ttc for 2 more cycles... but...

I had gas during my workout today... especially during the jumping jacks circuit.  DH said he heard me laughing from the other room.
    LOL that sounds like me working out from home. I don't know how I haven't shit myself at the gym. I must be more relaxed at home. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @icecubeinthedesert Absolutely not. We each deal with it in our own ways.  <3 Better this than spending the day feeling little like shit. Accomplishes nothing.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @JJMNO1616 That is amazing! LOL! I lurk everyday, so I hope I would know better than that. 

Awe @hartmich Thanks for having my back!
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • @MJDsquared I totally see how that could happen. That's why I'm like, "I hope" lol. 
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • I once farted while I was getting ready for work and DH was still in bed. I didn't think it was that loud, but he popped up and started going "I'm okay! I'm okay!" He laid back down and then he asked, "Babe, did you say something?" I was laughing so hard I could barely tell him what happened. We now joke that it must have given him flashbacks to his last deployment.
    Bahahahahahahaha that is too funny. Df and I think farting is hilarious. I am obsessed with bodily functions. It's natural I don't get why people get embarrassed about it. Imagine if we all held that in. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Yeah, I was thinking of that same recent post, I think, where it wasn't that the person was a driveby or hadn't posted much, but where she had actually been being insulting to people here. That's what made me think that seeing how the regulars react is best before getting too effusive. Definitely everyone should congratulate or not congratulate as they see fit, though! 
  • <blockquote class="Quote">
    <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/jsnakehole">jsnakehole</a> said:</div>
    <div class="QuoteText">I once farted while I was getting ready for work and DH was still in bed. I didn't think it was that loud, but he popped up and started going "I'm okay! I'm okay!" He laid back down and then he asked, "Babe, did you say something?" I was laughing so hard I could barely tell him what happened. We now joke that it must have given him flashbacks to his last deployment.</div>
    </blockquote>
    I laughed WAY harder at this than I probably should have.

@icecubeinthedesert  you are So okay.  ... I think it's okay for such painful things to lose their sting a bit.  Healing will do that. ❤  I remember this year I kept thinking about the anniversary of my dad's passing leading up to it... then I kind of forgot... and then it just kind if hit me when I saw the date at some point that day. :/  it is what it is.  It's just life, and it goes on doesn't it... (((hugs)))

I hear you guys on the nice quiet board.  I thought it was just me! Lol
  • eggplantfaceeggplantface member
    edited March 2017
    I sometimes check the posting history like @eggplantface But I'm usually on mobile, so like @Augusta108 I usually follow the lead of the regs. Such as in the case of a person posting the the grad thread a little bit ago who was active, but insulted some regs without apologizing and was an overall twat waffle, I think it's a good idea to do both. 
    Ooo I need to go stalk now to see who you're talking about!!!

ETA found it. I know what you mean. 
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• @cdnrunning yeesh.  Ya I get taking all the pics for posterity, but couldnt a person put it into a weekly update or smthg if they simply MUST post it on social media? :/