Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday March 24

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing - what would it be?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: WTO Friday March 24

• Guys, I'm on nights again and bored AF, so here it is!

Month/Cycle:4/4

CD:19

WAYDTGKU:HIO ED, preseed, temping, CM, PNV, cal/mag, OPKs (AKA all the things)

R/R: Rave: DH has been lovely accommodating with all the HIO, not that it is something he would normally complain about, but it's so out of the ordinary for us, I'm just glad it's one less thing I have to stress about.
    Rant: I'm beginning to wonder if I should just leave my position at work and go casual, it would be so much less stressful, because worrying about childcare for night shifts while hubs is out of town is a lot. But then we'd lose the security of me having a permanent position with benefits, RRSPs & a pension, so there's that... It's such a hard decision to make...

CS/Q: nah... it's gonna be all messed up from nights so maybe tomorrow...

GTKY: If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing - what would it be?

I was super shy in highschool and didn't come out of my shell until 11th or 12th grade so I'd say:

Just make friends. Don't be worried about people liking you or not, just talk to everyone you meet and be nice & polite. Stop overthinking it and just talk to people!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @kvacmak - You have no idea how jealous I am. DH and I generally HIO a couple times a week, but we are struggling during FW. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: not the most important thing

R/R: I swear I didn't tell DH that FW was approaching, but things aren't going well. 

CS/Q: nada

GTKY: I would tell teenaged morado to not waste her time at a private university. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • RVAmom315RVAmom315 member
    edited March 2017
    Happy Friday!

@kiwi2628 Love the positive attitude - and yay for rocking that surgery yesterday!

@morado23 I'm worried about FW - last cycle DH had trouble for the first time ever (since we've been TTC again) and I'm stressing already

@kvacmak Good luck with making your decision, it's tough

@lulu1180 Awesome getting that run in, now you can enjoy your Friday, wine, and DH snuggles

Month/Cycle 7/8

CD 3

WAYDTGKU PNV OPKs and sex when CM appears

R/R Just happy it's Friday and this head cold seems to be almost gone.  Plus 70s here this weekend - I'm getting outside!

CSQ

GTKY:  I would tell my teen self to get away from my friend who is going to make your life miserable - that friendship is finally over but took way too long
    Me: 38 DH:39
    TTC #2 - August 2016
    MFI
    IUI #1-3 BFN 

Heart Mom - DS 3/15/13
    BFP 4/21/18 MMC 6/11/18
  • @lulu1180 I agree I'm also sad with how slow the board has been lately! Back in the day if you didn't post by 10am it was already flooded and impossible to reply to everyone! I'm glad it's picking up too but I've never seen it this slow either! 

@cdnrunning  fx for early O this cycle! 

@starla I guess not! I've been taking prenatal for 2 years now and 1000ius of vitamin d daily since the summer. Vitamin d was 28 and after adding the 1000ius for the past 7 months it's only 28.6. My RE bumped me up to 2000ius a day. And "bumping uglies" hahahahaha
  • AvrilmaiAvrilmai member
    edited March 2017
    You miss so much when typing...
    @cdnrunning I am learning with this cycle that I have one side that seems to O much earlier. Temping and opks and science are cool
    @Cricket648 I hope you enjoy the weekend 
    @RVAmom315 yay for the cold going away (both in your head and outside) 
    @starla-2 FX that you O soon 
    @WillRunForWine21 & @LaurenEG14 I so want to see Beauty and the Beast, DH even said he'd go with me. No shame, he acknowledges he wants to see it too. 
    @FLAshley I'm sorry you're having a rough go if it right now and it's CD2. Sending you positive vibes and wishing you so much strength for your BW. When is it scheduled? 

Eta: words and things

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @FLAshley GL with your Baw and your DF's SA! :)

@lulu1180 nice work, girl!! Enjoy that wine and snuggles! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Month/Cycle: 8/6

CD: 30

WAYDTGKU: bb,cm,pnv,hio

R/R:Happy Friday Ladies!!  :)

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing - what would it be? I say to have more fun and not be such a worry wart.
  • @Avrilmai It's not scheduled. I just go whenever one of my extremely postive, motherly friends is going to come with me. I'm going next Friday.

@SoldiersMom Man, I could totally eat a cheeseburger after reading your post. I rarely get to eat all day when I'm working. So hungry. 

@CandyApple2012  Goodluck in the TWW!

@icecubeinthedesert I love that a lot of her regs moved to a better place but it's been ghost town and so many new ladies to gtk. Goodluck at your conference!

@Sailing_Mama I haven't talked to my doctor since I have called her office and asked for a prescription and the SECRETARY said no. I have been looking for a new doctor but that seems harder than it should be. We have a total lack of healthcare professionals!

@lulu1180 Your words mean a lot. I have had days where I just want to delete everything TTC related off my phone but then I remember all you fantastic ladies who are going through the struggles and are always here with open arms.

As for my Bw, after much thinking and trying to pin point what exactly scares me - it isn't taking the blood, or the needle, the pain - it's breaking the skin. I don't know how to get over that ! If I know it's coming I won't be able to keep myself calm.  

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @SoldiersMom I'd say it looks like you O'd. I think you need 2 more high temps (3 total) higher than the previous 6 temps. You don't need a +OPK, but if you enter -ves or non-fertile CM then it might be confused.
    @KatieEl @CandyApple2012  GL in TWW!
    @FLAshley I know where you're coming from. This whole TTC thing is so frustrating and downright devastating at times. It's taking up a lot of head space for me. All the hugs. <3
    @icecubeinthedesert  Happy to see you back here.

Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @FLAshley I'm really sorry you're having a tough time. I wish I had something more useful to say. Sending positive vibes your way!
    @starla-2 Do steady temps mean you're about to O? I hope that's the case, because mine have been steady for a few days (after being pretty rocky). 
    @WillRunForWine21 Sorry DH is sick again. 
    @SoldiersMom Congrats on being done painting! I wish I could say I was!
    @icecubeinthedesert GL at your conference! 
    @Sailing_Mama It'll actually be kind of a busy weekend. I've got a bridesmaids lunch thing, and 30th birthday party and a family dinner. I'm just glad I have a break from work! 
    Me: 27 | DH: 27
    Married: 10/2013
    TTC #1 Since: 02/2017
  • *lurking from TWW
    @FLAshley I don't do well with bw either, and it is the anticipation of it that gets me the most. I started using a meditation technique that I was already using for my anxiety normally to help calm me down. I would close my eyes and picture a place that was calming and inviting for me (for me it was usually a beach or a bright clearing in the woods). Once I have that image I would focus on one object and breath along with how it was moving (so maybe breath along to the waves or a branch blowing in the wind). I don't know if something like this may be able to help you, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to share. 
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• Month/Cycle:2

CD:4

WAYDTGKU: PNV EOD

R/R:Its finally Friday! Busy tomorrow and nothing going on Sunday.

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: If you could go back and tell your teenage self one thing - what would it be? Don't be such a Cali girl.
  • @Cricket648 Hmmm I don't know. I assumed steady temps meant steady hormones and that I would O soon. Now I'm questioning that whole logic and posted in the chart stalk thread. LOL
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @starla-2 <3

@Pinky917 Thats great advice. DF tells me that I need to stop setting a date for it and just go. It's hard with my work schedule. I have to book the day off. I feel like I'm at the point where whether I go kicking and screaming like a child taking a tantrum.... I need to do this. Last time I left crying because I was so disappointed in myself. I just need to do it. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @starla-2 I agree. Judging by body signs I've started to notice since tracking all these different things, I think I tend to O overnight. In the overnight hours between the small temp drop day and the spike morning, I get a hot flash that is usually intense enough to wake me up at some point in the night. Usually when I temp that morning, I'm radiating the heat (and kinda sweaty, ew!), which is exactly how I felt this morning. I usually do get a +opk, so I wasn't sure if FF withholds CH if all signs don't line up. Good to know it does not!
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    edited March 2017
    @FLAshley sorry to make you hungrier! I don't know what I would do if I was so busy I couldn't eat during the day. I would probably have to be sequestered for sure!
    Link to FF Charts
  • @purplg8r, glad you're moving forward a cycle! Also, as a badger, I hope you're right about the Gators going down! Right @BertieMeetsGertie?

@kiki75-2, glad you got good news today! Hoping all of this is just what you need for a BFP this cycle!

Is there a reason people are adding -# after their usernames? I've noticed it on a few people's posts.

Me: 30 | DH: 31
    Met: August 2006
    Married: July 2012
    TTC #1 since June 2016

***TW***

BFP: 7/12/16 | MC: 9/12/16
    BFP: 1/18/17 | MMC: 2/13/17
    BFP: 10/7/17 | EDD: 6/21/17

MTHFR: homozygous A1298C
  • @icecubeinthedesert yas, girl! as for the -#, it seems like a bump glitch because it happened to some of the BGs too. Weird! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @kiki75-2 I test with FMU because a. I've never not gotten a + before (except the cycle I had a bad bunch of opk's where I got no lines at all) and b. I feel super weird testing at work. I thought about bringing stuff with me today to try but I decided against it. I think I  will when I get home. 
    Link to FF Charts