TTC After a Loss
Options

TGIF Check-In 3/24

Hope no one minds that I posted this.  What's everyone up to this weekend?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: TGIF Check-In 3/24

• Options
    DH and DD are at the zoo today and I'm catching up on housework and laundry today!  Our dyer's heating element was out and I had a repair guy come and fix it.  I'm so excited to finally be able to do laundry.  Tonight DD is at the grandparents for a sleep over.  DH and I will probably go out to dinner.  I'm honestly not sure what else is going on this weekend.  DH needs to do a couple man projects around the house and Sunday a photographer is shooting mini kid sessions at his studio with baby chicks.  We are going to take DD there for photos.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 Zoo sounds fun! I haven't been to one in years! your weekend sounds fun though with that photo shoot with baby chicks! I have no plans my self. Work as usual ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm currently sitting and watching my students take a final exam. We leave Sunday morning for Disneyland! Our girls don't know!! Before we leave I have to pack, grade my finals and submit final grades and do some work for my barre training. busy, busy but full of super fun stuff.

@MimoCa - are you operating truck again or just restaurant? How's weather been where you are? 

@vlagrl29 - baby chicks?! So adorable!
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @vlagrl29  Love me some baby animals!  

@ladipale  So exciting.  What grade do you teach?  

DH is working til 8 pm.  The puppy is at a new day care so fx that things are going well.  I have a massage scheduled at 5 pm.  

Tomorrow, I'm meeting up with a girlfriend for lunch.  Other than that, this weekend like every other weekend will be house b *** tch stuff.  
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    @vlagrl29 It's great knowing that our main posters have moved on to the pg board but, yah, I feel like anyone can start this post.  Thanks for doing it... I wish my husband was handy like yours.  We have to hire someone to do everything!

@MimoCa You work too much sista!

@ladipale  Have so much fun in Disney, seriously, happiest place on earth right? Hope you can push the ttc crap out of your mind while you are there and seriously enjoy yourself!

@SP128 Jealous of your massage.  I so need one.  DO you do them a lot?

AFM
    I am pretty sure I am out of the running for pg.  So, I am going to happy hour and having a drink.  I haven't had a drink since effing August!!!  Mostly becasue of the methotrexate and ttc.  I am not going to let this run my life.  If I want a cider dammit, I'll have one!
  • Options
    SP128SP128 member
    @SP128  Um no.  I wish I got them twice a month or even monthly.  I can't seem to wrap my brain on spending all that money.  I usually groupon it.  For this afternoon, my SIL got me a gift cert for my bday a couple of months ago.  

Go enjoy the hell out of that cider!
    ***TW***
    Me: 36  DH:35
    Married: 7/10/2016
    TTC#1 - May 2016
    BFP 9/6/2016 - Missed MC 10/20/2016  
    BFP 5/5/2017  - CP
    IVF #1 - June 2017  - Transferred 1 fresh 4 AA embryo.  7/9 Beta #1 - 161 
    <3 Adam <3 Born on 3/18/18

• Options
    @justsuzie- it makes me sad so many have gotten BFPs and have moved on which is what we want but I'm so happy and that gives me hope.  Hopefully we all will get BFPs and move to the December 2017 baby board :)  If I did get pregnant our baby would be due around Xmas week.  One can dream right? lol

@lapidale - sounds fun!  We want to take DD to disney world some time before she is out of the princess age which I'm assuming is around 8.  She would die!!

• Options
    @ladipale have a great time on your trip!
    @justsuzie cheers to you, girl! Enjoy!

I know, it does seem a lot quieter around here, doesn't it? AF should be here Sun/Mon, so I have no more chances in 2017. And of course, I'm eating everything in the house  ;). I'm running a 7 mile race on Sunday morning (it's a 3/7/10, I could do the 10 but I didn't want to push things too much) in which a lot of people dress up for St. Patrick's, so I'm looking forward to that. 
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    I'm on a road trip so I can't reply individually, but I hope everyone has a great weekend! My DH and I are driving to his new duty station to drop off one of our vehicles today and driving home tomorrow. It's a 9 hour drive pulling a trailer with a toddler and dog. And the same to return tomorrow. I might need a drink when we get home, TWW or not. Haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @babypi I had a cider at happy hour today. I feel like one drink is fine! Hope the road trip is painless. 

@amberruka Enjoy the race! Sounds fun
  • Options
    @SP128 - I teach civil engineering at a university :) 
    **** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
  • Options
    @ladipale we actually sold the truck because we needed the money and also we wouldn't be able to do both right now. Plus having a truck in Boston sucks because the city doesn't allow for enough good spots and it's always a hustle. I'm exhausted as it is lol but the restaurant is picking up so that's good.
  • Options
    @MimoCa glad the restaurant is picking up. Just trying to *park* in Boston is hard enough, I can't imagine trying to have a food truck there!  :)
    Me: 39 DH: 39
    CP 1/25/16 4.5 weeks, developed Graves' disease
  • Options
    Woke up this morning to a pregnancy announcement from my sons old preschool teacher.  It was so cute but also made me sad.  Got a BFN this morning at 10dpo.  I know I'm not out but it still hurts. I wish I had more strength to wait longer to test. 

We are havung family over today to make polish sausage for Easter. It's a yearly tradition. It used to be the men would do the sausage while the women went shopping,  now the women consists of me so I'll be watching my son, my niece and nephew while the men make sausage.  

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017

• Options
    @hdaley I feel you on not having the strength to hold out on testing! I've been testing daily since, like, 5DPO. Whoops.
    D17 May Siggy Challenge: Favorite TV/Movie Mom

*TW*

30 January 2017: Loss at 6+2

8 March 2017: Loss at 5+4

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @hdaley- I hear you about the announcements!  Shortly after I got my AF last cycle I got on FB and a friend announced with her U/S that they were due in August with a girl.  If I hadn't of lost our embie in December I also would have been due in august.  It cued the ugly cry - DH thought someone had died.  I just told him everyone can get pregnant easy but me even though I know that's not true.
  • Options
    @vlagrl29 sometimes it feels like everyone has it so much easier but no one tells the back story to that announcement.  Remember the days with no social media?!?!  You never saw those announcements!  And only heard gossip that so and so is pregnant.  I miss those days.

Baby #1: BFP on 10/12/2011, EDD 6/24/2012 Born: 6/16/2012 Boy!

Baby #2: BFP on 11/11/2016, EDD 7/25/2017 - MC 1/2/2017