Pinky917Pinky917 member
edited March 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway?

ETA gif
Me: 32 DH:33
Married 9/2015
TTC #1 6/2016
BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

Re: TWW Friday 3/24

• Month/Cycle: 10/11

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: doesn't matter!

Testing: BFN today, well f--k...

R/R: Well, that's what I get for letting myself get too excited. Ugh, I am really just over all of this. I am getting to the point that I pretty much have zero hope that this will ever happen without some kind of help. My annual with my gyno is scheduled for the end of next month, so I will bring this up when I am there and see where it leads us. I likely will be slightly MIA for the next few days until AF shows, since I guess I really am no longer TWWing anyway.

CS/Q: --

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway? I had thought of this as a result of yesterday's GTKY. I can't stand Taylor Swift's "Shake it Off" or Rihanna's "Umbrella", but I I have caught myself singing along on many occasions. They are just too damn catchy!!!
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017

• kmallskmalls member
    edited March 2017
    Morning, all! 

Month/Cycle: 3/4 

CD/DPO: 18/4

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: not sure yet 

R/R: looks like it won't be quite as bitterly cold today, so I think I'll be able to take a good walk outside with the kids and the dogs! Being stuck inside so much lately has been ROUGH. 

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway?

Literally anything by Taylor Swift. Not a fan of her songs, but they're just so. damn. catchy. 

ETA: sorry about the BFN, @Pinky917. It's such an awful feeling staring at that damn stick. Sending you all my support. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 13

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: Meh

Testing: Another day, another disappointment

R/R: It's H's birthday today so I thought maybe, just maybe, the universe would be on our side. Apparently not. 

CS/Q:

Not really. As a side note we're doing karaoke for H's birthday tonight 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Month/Cycle: 9/3

CD/DPO: 46/7

Timing: -1, O

Testing: I don't have any tests, so I'm going to try to wait until 4/1 when AF is due. But I might take one before my RE appt on the 28th. (11dpo)

R/R: I felt so positive about this cycle. Now my anxiety is so high because of work and school and stuff. It's hard to be positive. 

CS/Q: none

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway? Anything DH is singing that gets stuck in my head. Or any song I hate that I don't get turned off in time. 

@Pinky917 Sorry for BFN. I hate that you are feeling hopeless. Big hugs. 

@kmalls Enjoy your day! 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • @Pinky917 Sorry for the BFN  :(

@kmalls Yay for slightly nicer weather! Yesterday here was raining and cold and so blah... I am ready for summer!

@Dilynne Have fun at karaoke! I hope you still enjoy the day even though it started with disappointment  :(

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 24/7 

Timing: -5, -4, +2 

Testing: Probably Monday because I have no willpower. 

R/R: It's Friday!! I've got plans with friends tonight, and my college hockey team is playing this afternoon so I am ditching out of work early. It's a good day  :)

CS/Q:  

GTKY: Pretty much every song on the radio on my way home from work. I couldn't even tell you who sings them, but it seems they are always the same and I know them all without actually knowing them. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @pinky917 Sorry for the BFN

@Kmalls Enjoy your day!  I'm hoping to be able to take DS for a walk this afternoon too.

@Dilynne Sorry for the BFN, but happy birthday to your H.  Have fun at karaoke!

@soemthingclever Sorry you are feeling anxious

@MrsMiller8588 Sounds like you have a fun day planned.  Enjoy!

Month/Cycle: 7/6, 4/4AL

CD/DPO: 27/4

Timing: -5, -3, -1, +1

Testing: not sure yet

R/R: My DH was able to fix our heat which probably saved us about $800 according to our friend that does HVAC.  Also, it's my work from home day and I got myself a caramel latte from DD because my DH gave me a gift card.  Looking like a good day!

CS/Q: I actually have one today.  So we were trying to do EOD this cycle, but my DH got home at around 1am so our -3 could technically be -2.  How do you decide what day to call it when you BD in the middle of the night?

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway?  Mmmbop by Hanson.  I hate that song, but always sing it when it comes on

• @TigerCakes That's a good question! Although I never stay up that late I would personally probably mark it as -3. I mean it technically doesn't matter what you mark it as though  :) Props to YH for fixing your heat! 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Month/Cycle: TTA

CD/DPO: 25/9ish

R/R: Been dealing with a little back and forth with the sellers regarding our inspection this week. They basically don't feel that they should have to pay or fix anything that came up because they already agreed on a lower asking price for the house. I think we have finally come to an agreement but I'm ready for this process to be over! Still have to get through the appraisal, so FX it comes back in our favor. 

CS/Q: Nope, AF should arrive any day now. 

@Pinky917 @Dilynne  I'm so sorry about the BFN. 

@MrsMiller8588  Have fun at the hockey game!! I miss watching hockey. We don't have a professional team where I live anymore and I'm from Detroit which has a Huge hockey following. 

@TigerCakes That's awesome your DH was able to fix the heater!! 

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 24/4

Timing: -3, -2, -1 (2x)

Testing: April 4th (hopefully I don't cave before then) 

Rave- I't s Fridayyyyyy and next week is Spring Break for school!!! And even though I have to work a couple of days, I'm ready to be in an empty building and get some stuff done!
    Rant- As if DH being sick wasn't enough (he stayed home again yesterday- ugh), I had to go pick up DS from daycare with a fever yesterday AM and took him home to be sickly with his father. (They are both feeling much better today, thank Heaven!) 

CS/Q: nada 

As mentioned yesterday, can't stand Taylor Swift, but I agree with 
    kmalls that they are all catchy as hell! 
  • @JJMNO1616 I am hockey fan! Unfortunately I don't get to go to the game.. It's a 2 1/2 hour drive to where they are playing. Relatively close for tournament games but, work.... And I live in ND so our closest professional teams for any sport are 6+ hour drive... I still managed to get to 4 NFL games last season though! 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @kmalls Hope you guys get to have a nice, long walk! It is warmer by me today as well, and I was hoping to be able to be able to take the dogs for a walk on the trails today but apparently it is supposed to rain on and off almost all day. So much for that plan!
    @Dilynne sorry for the BFN this morning. Hope you guys have a really fun night! Happy birthday to YH!
    @soemthingclever Sorry that you have been feeling so anxious, Hugs. I hope all goes well at your appointment next week. 
    @TigerCakes Happy to hear you were able to get your heat fixed (and save a nice chunk of cash too!!). As for your question, I personally would call that -3, but it really is just a matter of preference. It doesn't really matter too much how you call it, as long as you are consistent about it. 
    @JJMNO1616 Sorry for all the home buying frustration, it really is such an annoying process. FX all goes well with the appraisal! Also, that gif is fantastic!
    @hoosiermama1 Glad to hear everyone is feeling better! 
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 21/5, I think

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0 (and not once since!)

Testing: April 4th when AF is due, but I really don’t want to test

R/R: Rave: It is 10 AM and I am at work and just ran 5 miles… just amazing. Students on spring break=free workout time whenever. Love it! Also, the temperature is going to be 60+ all weekend! Rant: I wish I could not SS. Had dried blood in one nostril when I woke up. MEANS NOTHING, but of course…

CS/Q: Eh.

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway? SO many children’s songs… so many… one that goes, “It’s time to put your toys away, toys away, toys away; it’s time to put your toys away in THE BAAAASKET!” Why?!?!?!

Pinky917 UGH. The worst. I’m sorry. Nothing is worse than having your hopes up. 12 DPO is still too early for some people, I know. I’m glad you are going to your OBGYN though. It’ll be good to get ideas from her/him.

Dilynne The universe can be awful. Ugh. I’m sorry. Karaoke sounds fun :) 

TigerCakes I guess if it was 1 AM or later I’d consider it that day… if it was earlier (midnight or so), I’d consider it the previous day. Yay for the heat!

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• We did it!!!  It's FREAKING Friday!!!!

Hey sorry to all of you guys who got BFN's. That's a lame way to start the weekend. But at least now you can drink allllll the wines.

@JJMNO1616 Fx for the appraisal!  That's the most annoying part...just waiting and waiting and waiting. 

Month/Cycle: 9/8

CD/DPO: 11/29

Timing: -4, -1, 0

Testing: Holding out until tomorrow morning. It's kind of easy to do, because I can never get it together in time to pee right when I wake up lol

R/R: It's Friday!  But it's going to be BUSY Friday. DH is staying over at a friends house tonight, so I'll get the house to myself. JOY!  And my housekeepers are coming today, so everything is going to be amazing and spotless when I get home. AND I just bought a ton of fresh flowers yesterday, so the house is all pretty. Ugh, it's the little things!

CS/Q: No, but that question about late night doing it was a question I've had before, so thanks for asking it!

Bad Blood by Taylor Swift. I love her, but I can't stand that freaking song and it always gets stuck in my head when I hear it. 

• @Pinky917 So sorry, that you are feeling so down :( I know that feeling all too well.. Hugs, girl.. <3 

@Dilynne Have fun at karaokee, hope it will cheer you up :)

Month/Cycle: ~19, lost count

CD/DPO: 23/5

Timing: -4, -1, O

Testing: Nope, don't do that again,maybe once if I'm like 2-3 days late. Can't take that anymore.

R/R: Actually I'm not in much of a TWW, mostly just waiting for the RE appointment on next Friday, where we discuss the IUI. I hope. I'll have a control appt with my endocrinologist next Monday, we'll discuss my impossible TSH levels and the result of this weeks insulin resistance test. 
    However, spring is finally, officially here! :)<3 I love how the air smells, filled with flowers, and all that nuances that makes it so special. We are going to meet with some friends tomorrow (who we haven't seen in a while) and we are going to fly a kite. I've never done that before, sure it'll be fun :D

CS/Q: None.

Actually, this is how Taylor Swift worked herself into my life.. :)
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 15/2

Timing: -1, O

Testing: Not until AF doesn't show up.  I planned on not having any HPTs in the house, but the cryobank sent us complimentary ones, UGH.

R/R: Rant: I am crampy and hungry and over analyzing everything as this is my first TWW.  Rave: Disney on Ice is tomorrow!  I'm possibly more excited than my 15-month-old.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway? Anything by Rhianna.  
  • @Pinky917 @Dilynne Sorry for the BFN.

@JJMNO1616  That sucks that the sellers are being difficult. Hope they can come to an agreement.

Month/Cycle: 12 cycles, 7 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 10 DPO

Timing: -5, -3, -1

Testing: Waiting until missed AF to even think about testing.

R/R: The trade show is over, and I'm drained. So far today at work is quiet, so that's a plus. Then of course I woke up with another cold, and then another driver rear-ended my vehicle while on my way to work. Thank goodness it was at a stop sign (low speed), but still an accident is an accident. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway?  There is one I've been singing recently that was catchy, but I absolutely hate it. I don't remember the name, but I don't like it cause the beat is all weird.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• kaitlink33kaitlink33 member
    edited March 2017
    @Pinky917 I hear ha. I've lost all hope pretty much too and have settled on the fact it'll never happen for me. Hugs to you dear. 
    @TigerCakes tell YH to come fix ours! DH has tried fixing it my uncle who works on furnaces tried and nothing. It runseems for 5 mins then quits.....I think it's time for a new one :( 
    @dragonette505 fx everything is OK for your transfer monday!
    Month/ Cycle: 5/4 after break

CD/DPO: 31/15

Timing: -4,-3,-2,-1,O

Testing: see rant

R/R: so 11dpo I had a bfun, af was supposed to arrive yesterday (possibly day before depending on how you count ovulation, I counted mine 36 hours from trigger) no af yet not even spotting. DH is convinced I'm pregnant and I'm not. I feel like it'll just be one of those months with a long cycle even though I have gotten af on 14 DPO every time I've taken the trigger. I feel like this means nothing and refuse to get my hopes up but he seems so excited and I feel like I'm letting him down because my body can't get it together :( he wants me to test so I may test this weekend or Monday if no af by then just so he stops getting my hopes up.....IF sucks

CS/Q:

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway? Oh my...there are A LOT 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • bean1818bean1818 member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 17/4

Timing: -3, -1,0, +1

Testing: .I am going to try and wait till after missed AF but I am awful at waiting

R/R: Rant: I have had to pee like 600 times today , Dh has a stomach virus and I am really hoping that I don't get it and my DS who just turned 6 last week has been a little brat all week and I know he will pitch a fit about not getting to us his toys r us gift card this weekend ( due to being a brat).  Rave: possibly trading in my car for a suv.  I am excited   

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway?  not really , there is a new keshia song I just heard yesterday that I thought was awful but it is not stuck in my head yet, fingers crossed  
  • @dragonette505 I am glad you are feeling better and fingers crossed everything goes smoothly with your transfer on Monday!!

@kaitlink33 Sorry you feel like you have lost all hope  :( You are absolutely not letting him down. You are doing everything in your power. It's ok for him to be disappointed but it is not your fault. Hoping you get good news when you bring yourself to test, but I understand not wanting to get your hopes up. *creepy internet hugs* 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @dragonette505 So sorry to hear that you have to go through so much difficulties :( What will you decide? Will you go in tomorrow for a extra check? Hope you'll feel all better by that.  
    TTC since September 2015
  • @kaitlink33 I wish I'd have sg smart or great to say to make you feel better - but I don't. Other than it is not your fault. Sure he is happy to have you, and his life is much better since you are in it :) At least this is what MH says whenever I feel like that. **creepy internet hugs**

I just started cramping like an hour ago. Great. This cycle will be a blast too. 
    TTC since September 2015
  • @dragonette505 Thank you, I was rather shaken but was better when I got some hot tea.  Sorry to hear you had a potential reaction to your thyroid medicine. Hope you are doing better!

@CandyApple2012 I love places that let you bring a dog to work! I don't have a dog, but there's a Bernese mountain dog who does her treat rounds through the office once a week. The owner is trying to train her to be comfortable in social situations, she's still skittish, but I love seeing her and the other doggies here at work.

@kaitlink33 Sending you internet hugs, it seems you could use them. :) I know you don't want to get your hopes up, but I will still pray for good news for you.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• CandyApple2012 Yes! Exactly… I plan on not testing, but… Hoping I can at least wait until April 3-4 like you!

dragonette505 So true! I really hope you keep feeling okay and can go through with it! I’m with you too… so many life questions!

kaitlink33 I hate that it’s too scary to get our hopes up. I am sorry you feel like you let him down. I know that isn’t true. My fingers are definitely crossed for you. Are you temping?

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @BreezyBee Going to be honest, your whole post sounded so happy and excited it made me happy by association. I love it!
    @KatieEl Damn, now I want a donut. 
    @Anna_1021 Thanks lady! I really hope all goes well with your appointments next week. I'm rooting for ya! :)
    @SoraLk Sorry to hear about your accident! I hope you are ok!
    @CandyApple2012 Yay for CHs!!!And I love that you were able to bring your dog into work!
    @dragonette505 I am so sorry you are going through this! I really hope you are feeling better and this doesn't end up affecting your transfer. 
    @kaitlink33 So many hugs to you too. I wish I knew what I could say to help, but while I may not have the words I can still send you whatever good vibes I can :)

Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017

• @CandyApple2012 Yay for CH! I'd love to bring my dog to work, but he wouldn't behave lol :)
    @bean1818 Sorry for the rough day! Hopefully YH will feel better soon. 
    @SoraLk Sorry about the accident. Glad it was only a minor one and there were no injuries. 

Month/Cycle: 4/2, 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 39/10

Timing:-3, -2, +1

Testing: Maybe tomorrow?

R/R: Yay for Friday. We are FX closing on our house in a week!! This weekend will be very busy. DH and I A house warming on Saturday and I'm helping a friend out with a photo shoot on Sunday. 

CS/Q: Nope!

GTKY: Kind of related to yesterday, but are there any songs you don't like but you catch yourself singing along anyway? I'm not a fan of one direction, but I tend to sing along to their songs...
  • kaitlink33kaitlink33 member
    edited March 2017
    Thanks for all the hugs and good vibes everyone! I definitely need it right now. I want this to be my month so bad, but don't we all? Ugh. And @EmilyLove25 no, I'm not temping cuz I worked night shift so it was pointless and now that I'm days I don't sleep I just toss and turn all night so they're all over so I quit til Im sleeping through the night.
    NTNP since 2012
  • @kaitlink33 girl take a test!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @Wabash15 I want to so bad, but I feel like I know what it's gonna say because of the 11dpo bfn :/ I have a semi stupid question though....is 11dpo too late for implantation? I had ewcm that day and one section of it had some red blood in it but just a little bit nothing since.....it was probably nothing, but the BSC got me....
    NTNP since 2012
  • FakeFinnFakeFinn member
    edited March 2017
    So sorry to hear about the BFNs! All the internet hugs!

Month/Cycle: third cycle off BC. First cycle trying.

CD/DPO: 16/1 (I think)

Timing: -4, -2

Testing: no

R/R: so happy that it's Friday! Fun filled weekend ahead (shopping for flooring, just shopping and a birthday party). 

I tend to end up singing random songs, whether I like them or not (last week all of the sudden it was ABBA. Really like ABBA though :) ).

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @kaitlink33 11dpo is still early.  Implantation is typically around day 8 but can range from 6-12 dpo.  so while not typical 11dpo would still be possible. TW*** for my two BFPs I thought for sure the test was going to be negative, I had no signs different than my typical PMS. end TW*** I know its nerve wracking but if your at 15dpo I would test!!!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @wabash15 thank you. I'm so scared to see that bfn, but I know I have to test at some point here soon. 
    NTNP since 2012
  • @kaitlink33 - all the good vibes and fingers crossed coming your way!!  :)

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • I just had a whole post written out and the bump crashed.  I'm too tired to retype it all now, but thank you all for your help today with my question though!
  • TigerCakesTigerCakes member
    edited March 2017

My post came back!  Does the bump mess with everyone else as much as it messes with me?

@MrsMiller8588 You're definitely right that it doesn't matter what I mark it.  I just liked the sound of -2 better than -3 haha

@JJMNO1616 Good luck with the appraisal!

@Pinky917 Thanks for the help!  I typically go by the clock (I log am/pm), but it didn't feel right to put AM for the next day.  I guess it doesn't matter really, just trying have accurate data

@emilylove25 Thanks!  Maybe I'll change it to the next day then.  Congrats at running 5 miles, that's awesome!

@BreezyBee So jealous you have housekeepers!  I had one for a few months, but their quality of work started to decline so I got rid of them and never found another

@soral_k Sorry about the accident, but glad you're ok!

@candyapple2012 Yay for a mental health weekend!

@dragonette505 Thanks!  Hope you're feeling better and your transfer can proceed as planned

@kaitlink33My H was so proud of himself for fixing it so he would probably love to test out his new skills again!  Sorry you're losing hope but FX this is your cycle ***TW***with both my pregnancies (one loss) I didn't get a BFP until 12dpo***end TW***

Edited because the bump is messing with me

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 18 / 4

Timing: -4, -2, twice on O 

Testing: not until April 5ish

R/R: IT'S FRIDAY! 

CS/Q:

So many songs. 
  • elisek said:
    Any vulgar top 40 dance/rap music. I'll be singing along and then realize what I'm saying and then my feminist side feels guilty!
    @elisek I had that same realization when I would sing along to "Blurred Lines". Shame.
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17