November 2017 Moms

Weekly Appointments 3/20

Who has something going on this week?

Re: Weekly Appointments 3/20

• Loading the player...
  • @pawcall good luck tomorrow!
  • @TraceeM congrats!

@kyersten yay!! Hope everything looks great and you graduate!
  • Went for bloodwork after some bleeding. Low progesterone levels and have an ultrasound now. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hoping for the best @Asivec
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Thinking of you @Asivec. Hope you see a tiny little baby with a heart beating away on the ultrasound.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @Asivec thinking of you!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Joining those who have an ultrasound on Thursday. This will be our first one. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. 
    Me: 26 | DH: 26
    Married: 08/23/2014
    TTC Baby #1: August 2016-February 2017
    BFP 02/25/2017, EDD 11/07/2017
  • @Asivec saying a prayer for you and your little one!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • First Ultrasound on Friday with RE! I'll be 6w2d. Hoping for a good heartbeat! ❤️
  • First appointment tomorrow! Very nervous and excited. Since it won't be at a doctor's there won't be an ultrasound but Melanie will be amazing and help us with all off our questions and concerns and do some testing. Maybe hear the heart beat! We shall see. 
  • Not this week, but I finally got my first appointment scheduled for 4/12!! I don't know how I'm going to make it that long, all those ultrasound pics are awesome!
  • 3rd Beta was today.. I am so confused with all these numbers. 
    1st beta. Hoping these are good numbers...

• matika88matika88 member
    edited March 2017
    Had my first apt 3/20. Typical pelvic/breast exam, review of medical history and all that good stuff. First ultrasound was scheduled for next Wednesday, I'll be 6w5d. Can't wait!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @gutierrez101
    what are your numbers?
  • Today's appointment went well. OB said I will need an additional appointment at 22 weeks for a fetal echo since I have mitral valve prolapse, but hopefully nothing to worry about. The ultrasound literally took like a minute. Also did a urine culture and Pap smear. Nothing else, but it's still earlier than many people are seen. We decided on free cell DNA testing and will set a date for that at our next appointment on 4/10. Added another high risk OB appointment on 4/10 to discuss karotyping and hopefully an exit from MFM care.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility