Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 3/23

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, but I liked it :) ) What song(s) do you dislike so much that it will make you want to change what you're listening to?
Me: 32 DH:33
Married 9/2015
TTC #1 6/2016
BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

Re: TWW Thursday 3/23

• Loading the player...
  • I moved to wto. Af came yesterday. Hopefully no one follows me. This sucks. 
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: TTA

CD/DPO: 24/8ish

R/R: Just trying to get through the next 48hrs! No plans this weekend but I'm ready for it to get here. Not having any extended weekends or vacations since January 1st is starting to wear on me. 

CS/Q: Nope 

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, but I liked it  ) What song(s) do you dislike so much that it will make you want to change what you're listening to?

Anything by the bands creed or nickelback or any bands that sound like them. 

@Pinky917 How long is your typical LP? Does your temp typically start to dip by now? I give you credit for holding out this long! 

@kaitlink33 Sorry about the BFN. 

ETA-
    @Dilynne Did you just start house hunting!? That is really exciting! It becomes an emotional roller coaster very quickly though haha at least it did for us! Good Luck! 
  • *lurking from WTO*
    Welcome back @kmalls!  We usually suggest new users to TTGP (or those coming back after a long break) to intro on the weekly intro thread so that we can all get to know you a little better instead of the select few in today's thread!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Whoops, sorry @lulu1180, just seeing that intro thread now. I'll jump over there! 
  • alysapugglesalysapuggles member
    edited March 2017
    @Brooklyngirl6 Sorry for AF :(

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD/DPO: 26/10

Timing: -4

Testing: Don't think so

R/R: Technical issues all day yesterday with work so now I need to try to make up lost time, and it's so frustrating!

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, but I liked it ) What song(s) do you dislike so much that it will make you want to change what you're listening to?  Hmm, let's see. Mambo No5, Tubthumping, Rockabye, Ya Gotta Be (is that the name? I'm not sure), most country music.

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 23/6 

Timing: -5, -4, +2 

Testing: I don't know. Sometime next week. 

R/R: I'm BSC SS and I can't stop myself. I know AF will come next week just in time for my AZ trip with the girls. I know my timing was crap. Yet still, I was nauseated yesterday during my workout, must be KU, but it's too early to test... 

CS/Q:  

GTKY: I don't really know if I have one. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle: 4/2, 2/1 AL

CD/DPO: 38/9

Timing: -3, -2, +1

Testing: I haven't decided. 

R/R: So my great aunt has been in the hospital since last week due to her pace maker failing. Well she was too weak to undergo the operation, and her kidneys started failing. They have been giving her kidney dialysis but it is only prolonging her life, not improving her... they made the decision yesterday to take her off of it. She isn't expected to live more than 12 to 36 hours :'( I went to see her yesterday, and she asked me if I was pregnant yet. In her eyes, I am the only candidate in the current generation to have a baby (since my siblings & cousins are all not married so she isn't going to encourage them to have one). Despite the old fashioned views, I really wish I could have told her I was... family is so important to her, and knowing a new generation is starting would have made her happy...    

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY: What song(s) do you dislike so much that it will make you want to change what you're listening to? Justin Bieber Baby. I don't mind most of his newer songs, but that one I can't stand!

@kmalls I haven't tried CVS curbside pickup but I do love Meijer's curbside pickup! it is so convenient! 
    @JJMNO1616 I feel you on the lack of extended weekends... it has been such a drain not having an extended weekend this year
    @Dilynne Good luck with the house hunting! Like @JJMNO1616, the process of looking for and buying a house for us has been very stressful and emotional.   
  • Pinky917 Your chart looks  nice… sorry for the BSC but impressed it stayed at bay until 11 DPO!

kaitlink33  UGH. Sorry for the BFN.

Brooklyngirl6  Hugs and it does suck.

JJMNO1616 LOL I agree with your band lists!

kmalls Welcome! Agree 100% about curbside pickup! Great timing too!

MrsMiller8588 Yup SS and BSC usually gets me around 6 DPO too L  

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20, 4 (I think), 6 (FF thinks)

Timing: -5, -3, -2, -1, 0 (wish I had done +1 or +2 because I don’t trust when I ovulated but my body said, “girl, no”)

Testing: March 31st at the earliest, would love to wait until AF was late

R/R: Rant: A friend who knows I am TTC keeps texting me about how she’s worried she’s KU but “does not want a third kid—two is too crazy!” She texted me this AM all excited her test was negative… Umm… think of your audience?

CS/Q: I go by my first morning temp taken between 5:45-6:00 AM every day… but my temps drop throughout the day. I don’t get it. I know I shouldn’t even take them during the day, but I do out of curiosity. Not really a question… Ha.

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, but I liked it 
     ) What song(s) do you dislike so much that it will make you want to change what you're listening to? DH listens to what I call “electronic” or “rave” music and it’s all bad… so everything he plays when driving! 

*TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 23/3

Timing: -3, -2, -1 (2x)

Testing: Really hoping to wait out AF, so April 4th or 5th 

R/R: Rant: DH is sick... enough said  :s

CS/Q:

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, but I liked it  ) What song(s) do you dislike so much that it will make you want to change what you're listening to?

I can't think of anything off the top of my head, but I am NOT Taylor Swift fan AT ALL. 
  • Pinky917      OMG! fingers crossed your temp stays up for tomorrow!!
    kaitlink33     ugh... so sorry for bfn :(
    TigerCakes     No! Broken heat this early in spring sucks. Had to have my heat off for a day last week and it was no Bueno (we also have tenants, sooooo..... double ugh)
    Dilynne     yeah, Happy was super annoying
    Brooklyngirl6    UGH! sorry for af :(:(
    JJMNO1616      I'm starting to get the "I need some vaca" itch too! Just went in Jan, so I'm sure mine is a long way off.

CD/DPO: 21/3 dp trigger

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Testing: still testing out this trigger...will likely keep testing till beta after transfer

R/R: Rave. My DH is so cute sometimes. He didn't do anything special today, but I just found him adorable this morning...lol
    Rant... none really... just dealing with these progesterone and estrogen meds :/

CS/Q: nope... ff finally gave me ch. Its so funny on a month when you know exactly when you Oed because of the HCG trigger. I will probably stop temping.... I don't know why I still am! lol

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, but I liked it ) What song(s) do you dislike so much that it will make you want to change what you're listening to?  I have so many, but always with these questions, every thought flies out of my head as soon as I read it! But I am certain my brain rejects anything from Bruno Mars... of that I'm certain!
  • hoosiermama1 That is exactly when AF is due for me... let's be strong and not test until then together! 
    dragonette505 That is so sweet that you love your DH that much and find him so cute :) 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• petethecatpetethecat member
    edited March 2017
    Hello ladies! 

This is is my first post in a TWW thread. I'm still trying to get a handle on charting and figuring my cycle out, so I'm not exactly sure how many DPO I am at this point. I did want to go ahead and start participating and getting to know you all better though. 

@darkrose88 I am very sorry about your Aunt. No doubt you have lots of tough feelings about seeing her health failing, in addition to her question. Again, I'm so sorry.

@kaitlink33 Sorry about the BFN
    edited March 2017
    Delete of repeat post.
    Also, TB keeps deleting half of what I type and I keep editing to fix it but my app must be glitchy right now or something. I'm going to come back and try again later. Great first impression- I know. Sorry guys. 

• @kaitlink33 I felt that same way about getting up this morning! Enjoy your day off! @TigerCakes Yay for CH!! Hope you can get your heat fixed quickly (and cheaply!). @Dilynne Good luck with the house hunt! Also, Happy makes me want to scream. A girl I used to work with would play it constantly when it came out, and it took everything in me not to start flipping desks. Sorry for AF @Brooklyngirl6! @JJMNO1616 My LP is usually 13-14 days, and I typically start to dip a little bit around this time. However, I did have a somewhat similar pattern last cycle so I don't want to let myself get too excited. Also, I cannot stand creed or nickleback as well. Welcome back @kmalls! How have I not heard of this CVS curbside pickup?!?! I usual end up going into CVS for 1 thing and leaving with 10, so that would probably end up saving me so much money ha ha!! @darkrose88 I am so, so sorry to hear about your aunt. @hoosiermama1 Good luck with a sick DH. I was just there too, so I feel your pain! @dragonette505 Your rave just made me smile :)
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• ugh! I post then look back and I'm like.... wtf! lol... y'all mustve posted while I was making my post! :)

alysapuggles  I would also hate mambo #5 except back in the day when DH and I were dating, we went to a friends wedding and the DJ played this song. My dh cant dance a lick, but he hopped up on the dancefloor and started singing the song but using only my name. I laughed so hard I cried. Great memory so it saves the song :)
    MrsMiller8588       omg... I'm never any good with talking ppl down from the bsc... Because I go there right along with you! What dpo are you thinking of testing on?   
    EmilyLove25     UGH... I'm so sorry your friend didn't think before she texted! :(   All of us would do anything for a bfp and two crazy kids :(
    hoosiermama1    Oh no! When my husband gets sick I want to send him to another state. Such a big baby! PS...with you on that Taylor Swift :/

• @dragonette505 I was initially planning on 12 DPO which is next Wednesday. But with how BSC I am already feeling I don't know if that will last... 

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 28/7

Timing: -5, -2, -1

Testing: Probably Sunday at 10dpo!

R/R: Rant - I am freezing! This is what I get for working in a male-dominant office.

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, but I liked it  ) What song(s) do you dislike so much that it will make you want to change what you're listening to? All the Single Ladies. I told my wedding DJ he would be fired on the spot if I heard it played at my wedding. It was a good laugh but I was serious.
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited March 2017
    @kmalls Welcome back!
    @darkrose88 I'm so sorry to hear about your aunt. Hugs  <3
    @EmilyLove25 Yeh, that's pretty rude of your friend.
    @dragonette505 I love Bruno Mars! His music is WAY overplayed though which I think ruins any song to an extent. 
    @kbamomma33 Welcome! 
    @jackibenoist I met my H online dating and the headline for my online profile said "sick of dancing to all the single ladies" lmao  :D
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/6

Timing: O 

Testing: April 3rd (or maybe 2nd since it's still the weekend)

R/R: RANT: My husband can't drive his manual car right how after shoulder surgery, so we're taking turns driving mine and dropping each other off. I feel SO TRAPPED without a vehicle and having to spend my full, required 1 hr lunch break in my office. RAVE: bought some orangish work pants and I am rocking them today!

CS/Q: -

Anything Pitbull or Black Eyed Peas! I don't like country either, but I seem to be able to avoid it pretty easily.

@jackibenoist - same! I've got an old space heater going right now lol
    @EmilyLove25 - sorry about your friend's insensitivity! I appreciate the reminder to be very careful with my own words throughout this TTC process. 
    @darkrose88 - sorry about your aunt, that's so hard. @MrsMiller8588 - symptoms everywhere, you are not alone! @Brooklyngirl6 - so sorry, major suckage.@Dilynn - good luck on the house hunt!@katlink33 - sorry for the bfn! @Pinky917 - FX for high temp tomorrow!

Me: 28 | H: 29
    Married: October 2014
    TTC #1 March 2017
    Dx: PCOS - March 2018
    IUI #1: April 2018 BFN
    IUI #2: May 2018
  • Month/Cycle: 7/3, 2/2 AL

CD/DPO: 30/8

Timing: -2, -1, +1

Testing: Monday if I can, but maybe this weekend if I'm feeling any strange symptoms

R/R: feeling discouraged because I am experiencing the discharge I get exactly a week before AF. So, I'm thinking this month will be a BFN. Also when I got pregnant last time, I had a lot of cramps and breast soreness by 8 dpo, so I'm expecting to feel the same when it happens again, although I suppose it could feel different the second time, for all I know. Trying not to lose all hope but I'm also not expecting much. Just sad because we were still hanging out to the hope that we could have a 2017 baby after all even despite the MC this fall.. and now that seems kind of impossible. Better luck next time.

CS/Q:

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, but I liked it  ) What song(s) do you dislike so much that it will make you want to change what you're listening to? Someone else already said it but "Happy" is so annoying.
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19

edited March 2017
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: As I said above, I'm kind of still figuring out my cycle so I'm not sure of exact days right now.

R/R: Rant- The laundry situation in my house is dire right now. I mean DIRE and I can't seem to get a handle on it. I loathe the amount of laundry that gets created in this house.
    Rave- Tomorrow is Friday! I'm psyched to get some help with things around the house from DH so I can get some chill time.

CS/Q: No

GTKY: (Stolen from WTO, but I liked it ) What song(s) do you dislike so much that it will make you want to change what you're listening to? You all have come up with some really good (bad?) ones already.
    I can't with Chicken Fried by ZBB. Not even for a second. Unfortunately, it's DH's man jam and he loves it and I'm just No. Nope. No.

@TigerCakes I hated country until I met DH too. Now it's mostly what I listen to.
    Oh wow @EmilyLove25. That was mega insensitive of your friend. Sorry.
    @hoosiermama1 Ugh- the dreaded man cold. May the force be with you.
    @Dilynne House hunting is so exciting! Although, I def agree with @JJMNO1616 that it can turn into an emotional roller coaster. We just moved right before the beginning of the year and it was certainly emotion filled at times, but also fun! FX everything works out for you guys!

• Lurking

@kbamomma33 If you use phone/tablet emojis, TB cuts everything off after that. You can only use the ones they provide using the "colon parenthesis" method. That's most likely your issue :) Welcome!
  • @BreezyBee and @LoveInDC Yep! That's exactly what I was doing. Thank you both! I was like, WHAT is happening?!   :# 
  • Thank you to all the ladies for your sympathies about my great Aunt!! I'm phone bumping so couldn't easily tag you all but I truly appreciate you all. I just learnt they might be doing a last ditch effort to try and get her stable enough to undergo the operation to replace her pace maker. I'm trying to stay hopefully it will work, but have my reservations as she was so weak yesterday when we saw her. 
  • @augusta108 I certainly won't be making fun of you guys for watching jeopardy. I LOVE that show!