July 2017 Moms

Wednesday Ticker Change 3/22

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any new or old symptoms?

Any upcoming appointments this week? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What's your favorite tradition you hope to share with your child?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change 3/22

• How far along are you? 22 weeks

How big is baby?
    Coconut

Any new or old symptoms? 
    Bladder control is just getting really old. I wear a liner all the time cause I never know when I may accidentally pee myself. Feeling lots of movement and kicks and my hunger has slowed a little.

Not again until 25 weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Nope

I have so many at Christmas that I love! My favorite it waking up on Christmas morning and eating cinnamon rolls and opening presents with just us in our pajamas, before all the craziness of that day, and running from house to house starts.
  • How far along are you? 25 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    Prairie Dog, Napa Cabbage, Head of Thor's Hammer lol

Any new or old symptoms? 
    Not really.

Next Wednesday!

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Finally got a good night of sleep last night! And we picked up our rocker yesterday. I can't wait to put it together after work!

@lulilaEv 100% with you on Christmas morning cinnamon rolls in PJs. My family typically does 'family day' Sunday lunch as well. Not every sunday, but most. Definitely something I am excited to introduce our LO too since all her cousins/aunts/uncles will be there. 
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 25 weeks today!

How big is baby? 
    Cauliflower 

Any new or old symptoms? 
    same old SPD junk. My gums aren't bleeding as bad anymore.

I had one Monday, everything looked good with baby. My next one is April 4th.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I can't get any sleep, and I can't walk today.

all of my favorite Holiday traditions, my favorite is hot chocolate and decorating the Christmas tree. Non holiday tradition would have to be Sundays, we do family lunch after church and some activity that afternoon. 
  • How far along are you?
    25 weeks!

How big is baby?
    Cauliflower or Rutabega

Any new or old symptoms?
    SPD still sucks. The newest symptom is swelling in my hands. I think I've outgrown my wedding/engagement rings. I'm thinking about buying a cheap set in a bigger size. 

Not this week. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Since I failed my 1-hour glucose test I have to go back next week to do the 3-hour test. It hit me pretty hard yesterday on top of a crappy day at work and these fiesta hormones. I'm feeling better today and have decided not to beat myself up about it. 

Hmm....Christmas Stockings! I remember being so surprised when I spent to my first Christmas with DH's family in Florida and not seeing any stockings. It was always such a fun and important part of my Christmas morning as a kid and I want to see my little one's face light up as she sees her name and a stocking full of little trinkets and treats. I guess I'll have to make some for all my in-laws now since we alternate Christmases. 
  • How far along are you? 24 weeks! 

How big is baby? 
    Cantalope 

Any new or old symptoms? 
    Newest is that at the end of the day, I feel like I did 50 crunches or something. I think everything just tightens up from carrying the baby around. DH massaging me helps a ton, so I think I'm going to have to make this a regular thing. 

Had one yesterday. It was aight. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I just had an absolutely delicious lunch. I got take out from my favrite restaurant. It was a panini (vegan) with chicken, bacon, avocado, ranch, cheese, and lime on this really thick soft vienna bread. OMG. 

Ooh lots. Decorating the christmas tree, picking out the christmas tree, easter egg hunts. I also want to start having family dinners, and summer vacations. The list goes on and on. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • clioclio member
    How far along are you? 25 weeks! 

How big is baby? 
    I love the response of @Rae1 referring to the head of Thor's hammer, so let's go with that.

Any new or old symptoms? 
    Nothing new- I'm not complaining!

Not this week.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I am hosting my in-laws this weekend and have so much cleaning to do. Yuck.

My family is of Dutch descent so we celebrate St. Nicholas Day by eating a traditional Dutch dinner. My favorite memories as a child were visiting family along Lake Michigan and so I plan on taking my own kids there every year. 
  • How far along are you? 25 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Cauliflower 

Any new or old symptoms? Having to pee a ton! Also I've been getting lots of pressure in my crotch when I walk. 

Not for two more weeks. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Two nights ago, I slept completely through the night! No bathroom break, no husband snoring, and no teething toddler! It was glorious, and I don't know when it will happen again. 

hLike everyone else, a lot of my favorite traditions surround the holidays. Honestly though, I've found that the holidays are so much harder since having my first son. We spend so much time trying to see our parents and extended family that sometimes it feels like there's no time left to do our own traditions. We've always done a big Christmas Eve with my dad's side and a Christmas Day meal on my mom's side. So adding in my in-laws (who now want a Christmas Eve lunch AND a Christmas Day meal?!) leaves zero time for us. I'm hoping to cut down this year, maybe under the guise (or reality) of being too overwhelmed with two little ones. 
  • How far along are you? 23 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Bunch of grapes, size of a barbie doll according to Ovia's app. 

Any new or old symptoms? 
    Heartburn this week. OMG the heartburn. 

Just a chiro appt tonight....thank goodness. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I really wish I would start craving healthy food so I don't feel like such a bad mother. 

Celebrating ALL birthdays - growing up we always did. Maybe not huge parties every year, but we always did cake and had a few people over at the very least. I was surprised to see they don't really do that at DH's parents' after a certain age. He does come from a family of 6 kids, but come on. At least celebrate your kids' birthdays!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)