June 2017 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change - 3/22

For those with due dates May 31st, June 7th, 14th, 21st and 28th! 

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What future trip, holiday, tradition (etc) are you most looking forward to experiencing with LO?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 3/22

• Options
    Bueller? Bueller? Anyone? Bueller? You ladies are awfully quiet!

How far along are you?
    30 weeks!

How big is baby? A motorcycle helmet... that seems a bit large.

Upcoming appointments this week? I went to the chiro today. OMG it changed my life. I will keep going every week until little dude is born.

Any new symptoms or changes? I've noticed a significant increase in discharge or pee or whatever it is coming out from down under.

Rants/Raves/Questions? rant: I miss sleep so much. Rave: We have an elective u/s this weekend that I am pretty excited about.

GTKY: What future trip, holiday, tradition (etc) are you most looking forward to experiencing with LO? Disney of course and the excitement over Santa coming. 
  • Options
    How far along are you? 29 weeks

How big is baby? the size of a Barbie convertible Or Hawaiian pineapple

Upcoming appointments this week? None until the 29th

Any new symptoms or changes? I think I started to waddle a little bit?! Not totally sure on that one lol

Rants/Raves/Questions? So happy it's getting close to crunch time 

GTKY: What future trip, holiday, tradition (etc) are you most looking forward to experiencing with LO? We are planning a Disney trip for next year, although Baby will have no idea what's happening, DD will enjoy it. Also planning a trip to Puerto Rico so my last living grandparent, my maternal grandmother, can meet him. 

DH: 35 | Me: 29
    BFP #1- 07.25.12, EDD: 03.24.13, DD born 03.26.13
    Surprised BFP #2- 02.25.15, EDD: 10/29/15 |*m/c 7w4d, D&C 04.02.2015 
    BFP #3- 01.21.16, EDD: 09.29.26 |*m/c-blighted ovum 2.19.16 8w1d, D&C 03.04.16 
    BFP #4- 05.24.16, EDD: 02.04.17 |*natural m/c-  07.08.16, 9w1d
    BFP #5- 09/25/16, EDD: 06.07.17 GROW
    , BABY, GROW! 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ha I definitely created the thread and forgot to add my own info.  Looooonnnngggg day

How far along are you?  28w - Hello 3rd Tri!

How big is baby?   An eggplant

Upcoming appointments this week?  Prenatal visit next week now that I'm bi-weekly!

Any new symptoms or changes?  More frequent peeing thanks to LO deciding to go full blown ninja on my bladder.  Ugh the congestion continues as well.  Annoying.  I'm also feeling my energy level drop again.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  Looks like my family trip this weekend may be getting canceled.  Le sigh.

GTKY: What future trip, holiday, tradition (etc) are you most looking forward to experiencing with LO? I'm really looking forward to a big family trip we're planning to Disney in 2 years (bumped up from next year to this LO is a bit older and can get more out of it).  It will be great to see all 3 kids getting to see and experience their favorite characters live.